While we continue our 12 Weeks of Christmas projects, focus on the variety. Another benefit to the 12 Weeks of Christmas is having so much to choose from. This Beautiful Copper Bauble Tin is easy to make and perfect for the special people in your life. Also, just add some treats and you have yourself the perfect gift for the holidays. The inspiration just keeps flowing for your holiday ideas.
Sit back and enjoy!
Beautiful Bauble and Copper Tin
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets – Beautiful Baubles (147765)
• Cardstock – Soft Suede (115318); Silver Foil (132178); Copper Foil (142020)
• Stamp Pads – Soft Suede Ink (147115)
• Misc. – Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147816); Copper Tea Tin (147034); Detailed Baubles Framelits (147924 Bundle 149920); Corrugated Embossing Folder (148026); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Multipurpose Glue (110775); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Glue Dots (103683); Galvanized Buttons (147891); Linen Thread (104199); Silver Baker’s Twine (145569)
• Joyous Noel DSP: 2 ½” X 12”
• Soft Suede: 2” X 2”
1. Adhere Joyous Noel DSP to Copper Tea Tin using Tear & Tape adhesive.
2. Emboss Soft Suede Cardstock with Corrugated Embossing Folder and adhere to DSP with dimensionals.
3. Punch Silver Foil Paper with 2”Circle Punch & cut Detailed Bauble from Copper Foil Paper with the Detailed Bauble Thinlits Die and glue it to the silver circle with Multipurpose Glue. Attach to DSP on tin with dimensionals.
4. Stamp sentiment on 2” X ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock. Tie Silver Baker’s Twine into knot in Galvanized Button and attach to sentiment with Multipurpose Glue. Adhere sentiment over bauble with Mini Dimensionals.
5. Tie Linen Thread and Silver Baker’s Twine into a bow at the top of the bauble using a glue dot.
Questions? please email me: StellarStamps@comcast.net or simply reply to this email