With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you can create this lucky friend like you card for anyone who needs it. You don’t have to be in a relationship to let your friends know you love them too. I always like to surprise my friends with thoughtful gestures on Valentine’s Day and you can too. Show them the love with a handcrafted card made from the heart for a lucky friend like you.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – From My Heart (151417); From my Heart Bundle (153775)
· Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
· Misc. – From my Heart Specialty DSP (151189); Heart Punch Pack (151292); Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini glue dots (103683)
· Real Red: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; plus scrap for heart
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
· DSP: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
1. Using the scalloped heart punch, punch out one Flirty Flamingo heart and one Real Red heart from the 12×12 sheet of hearts, included in the package of specialty paper.
2. On the Red Heart, stamp your sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
3. Take a piece of Real Red scrap and stamp the dotted outline heart in Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch it out using the “plain” heart punch.
4. Adhere this piece to the Flirty Flamingo heart.
5. Assemble your card as shown. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment.
6. The ribbon bow is adhered with a glue dot.
On Valentine’s Day almost everyone feels loved and cherished. So while we are also celebrating love, you can do that with the Meant To Be stamp set. The card below was created using that set as well as the bundle that it’s included in. Also, the All My Love Designer Series Paper is also so soft and beautiful. Therefore, it’s certainly the perfect card.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Meant To Be Cling Bundle  also
Card Stock – All My Love Designer Series Paper , Soft Sea Foam Cardstock , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad 
Misc. – All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack , Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Marker , Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack , Big Shot , Big Shot Embossing Mats 
● Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½ ” and scored at 4 1/4”, and a scrap for the heart image
● Soft Sea Foam: 4” x 2 ½”
● DSP: 4” x 5 1/4”
1. First of all, use the scallop heart die and the Embossing mats, line up the heart on the Sea Foam card stock and run through the Big Shot. Stamp Sentiment with Crumb Cake on Sea Foam card stock.
2. Next, stamp the heart image on Whisper White card stock with Crumb Cake and color with the blends. Run the die through Big Shot to cut out the heart.
3. Attach the DSP to the card base and Sea Foam piece to card base using adhesive.
4. Adhere stamped image inside the embossed image.
5. Finally, Tie a bow and attach to card. probably because of you almost and therefore
See the complete line of digital products here with the newly released images shown below:
Click here then go to Digital Designing
Then you can also click on Newest Downloads and it lists all the weekly downloads. Go forth and create… digitally!