You will be wishing beautiful days to everyone when you create this elegant card. Let them know you are thinking of them. The delicate ribbon is the perfect addition to this card. The soft colors enhance the elegance and style to the care. Change up the sentiment to any other from the Very Versailles set.
Stamp Sets – Very Versailles (149275c)
Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Petal Pink (146985)
Stamp Pads – Petal Pink (147108); Crumb Cake (147116)
Misc –Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638); Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (149484); Petal Pink 5/8” Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Crumb Cake CS: 4-1/4” x 8-1/4″; 3” x 5”
• Petal Pink CS: 5-1/4” x 4”; 2-1/2” x 4”; 4” x 2-1/2”
• Whisper White CS: 3-3/4” x 5”; 3” x 5”
• Magnolia Lane DSP: 2-1/4” x 3-3/4”
1. Score Crumb Cake cardstock at 2-3/4” then fold to create the card base.
2. Adhere Magnolia Lane DSP to Petal Pink CS. Wrap and tie knot using Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon around unit then add to card front left side panel.
3. Next, stamp leaves image along the right edge of Whisper White CS using Crumb Cake Ink.
4. Adhere Whisper White CS to Petal Pink CS then unit to inside card base.
5. Using Stitched Nested Label Dies, die cut Whisper White CS.
6. Then, using same Stitched Nested Label Die but add the 2nd next smaller size, die-cut a Crumb Cake CS ‘frame’; Die cut from Petal Pink CS to create inside frame piece.
7. Stamp ‘script’ image onto Whisper White die cut using Petal Pink ink. Then stamp the sentiment using Crumb Cake ink to the same piece.
8. Lastly, Adhere die-cut labels then add to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left side of the unit only. Finish by adding 3 pearls under the sentiment to finish wishing beatiful days.