Wow! My dear friend, and former Stampin' Up! upline, Maria, is part of a family who recently opened the Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast in the University City District of Philadelphia. It's a meticulously restored Victorian from 1865. I just peeked on their site as Maria mentioned visiting there in a couple weeks from her current home in England. I think this is so cool so if you have a hankering to B&B it, or are in the Philly area, check it out! If you visit in a couple weeks, give Maria a hug from me! I miss her!!!
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.