Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? For one thing, it’s our anniversary month of introducing Paper Pumpkin – happy 8th birthday to our #1 selling product! With that in mind we are offering a spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future. Clean up your binoculars and dust off your hiking boots—the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include a stamp set, printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Click on the image to subscribe month-to-month (pay as you go) or click HERE.
Or buy it prepaid in my online store HERE.
What do these two Stampin’ Up! cards have in common?? Did you guess that they are both cards where our Designer Series Paper was stamped on? If so, you’d be right! Quick and easy cards are an important part of one’s stamping repertoire. Find the instructions for these cards by clicking on the PDF below:
Valentine Keepsakes (first card), click
Garden Wishes (second card), click
Did you know that Paper Pumpkin is our #1 selling product!
Deadline to subscribe for this particular kit: February 10.
February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time.
Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
Buy prepaid months HERE. It’s like a product in my store which means you can earn free items if your order total is $50 or more.
Subscribe pay-as-you go HERE. Suspend or cancel any time.
During Sale-A-Bration 2017, Stampin’ Up! was blown away by how much we all loved the Hey Chick Stamp Set. The company decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time, starting today, February 2!
The Hey Chick bundle (if you buy together, save 10%) include the Hey Chick Stamp Set and the Chick Dies. Item 158627, $44.
The Hey Birthday Chick bundle (if you buy together, save 10%) include the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp set (pg. 52 of the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog) and the Birthday Chick Dies. Item 158631, $44.
Click on the images below to go directly to that bundle in my store.
Yes, these items may be purchased individually! Here are the item numbers and prices:
Hey Chick Stamp Set: 158190, $17
Chick Dies: 158199, $32
Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set: 154464, $21
Birthday Chick Dies: 158200, $27
During Sale-A-Bration, there are things I recommend to save you $ or to allow you to get more free. A lot of it is simply thinking in increments of 50. Sale-A-Bration is also what I call “stock-up time.” Here goes:
1. Remember the $150 threshold. If you are at $135, for example, see if you can push it up a little. $150 is when Stampin’ Rewards kick in so on a $135 order, you’d get 2 $50-level SAB freebies OR 1 $100 one. However, if you nudge it up to $150, you get 3 $50- SAB freebies OR 1 $100-level and 1 $50-level. AND you then get Stampin’ Rewards which are simply your choice of any product/s you want based on your order total. At $150, you get 10% or another $15 of whatever you want out of the regular catalog or mini catalog or even clearance rack. See page 88 of the mini catalog to see the Stampin’ Rewards breakdown. $150 is always the minimum “magic” number.
2. Just like #1 above, I order a prepaid 12-month Paper Pumpkin once per year (137861). That is $220. I nudge my order up to $300 (see #3 below) OR I have also bumped it up to $250. I do that to get more in SAB freebies AND more Stampin’ Rewards on top of something (Paper Pumpkin) I order anyway.
3. During the SAB period, I mentioned the Punch Party stamp set which is free with a $300 order. Be sure to enter item number 155300 in the Stampin’ Rewards section of your order. And, at $300, your Stampin’ Rewards increase from 10% to 12%. I choose to place larger orders during SAB to squeeze as much, free, out of it that I can. Plus, I get a discount which, you can too, if you buy your shopping list as a Demonstrator rather than a customer.
4. SAB is when I load up on consumables as I’m buying them anyway: cardstock, ink refills, ribbon, etc..
5. It may seem far away but I also mention, every year, that our expiring In Colors WILL sell-out as soon as the annual catalog winds down. Every year I have a disappointed customer who has waited too long to get her favorite In Color cardstock, ink refill, embellishments, etc… We KNOW the 2019-2021 In Colors will retire when the annual catalog ends May 3 (1 month earlier than usual as we are shifting our catalog dates). That means a retiring list will go out in about late March and it seems that In Colors are the first to sell-out, sometimes same-day. Why wait? Get them while you can get something free for doing it.
6. Kits and Medleys. We have oodles of kits or medleys (either all-inclusive or project kits and product medleys) that are really close to (higher or lower) than the $50 threshold needed to begin earning free Sale-A-Bration products. A kit is a great go-to when pinched for time. Great time to try or gift one.
7. Color families: I have had customers tell me that they use SAB time to focus on a color family to help build their whole collection. For instance, a bundle of one of the main color families (10) of Classic Stampin’ Pads is $67.50 (page 144 of the annual catalog). Bundles of all the ink refills of one color are $33.75 (pg. 144). One customer told me she makes sure to get all of the 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock assortments (there are 6 @ $9 each; pg. 144) so she can try every color to see which color she wants more of. You get the idea…
8. Storage: the New Year is often a sort of “spring cleaning” time for many. See page 145 for our storage options and get your crafting area organized and earn something free while you’re doing it!
9. Starting this month, you can order the $60 Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine #150673 (page 170)! Thanks for your patience; the delays were all pandemic-related.
I hope these insights enhance your ordering experience! I am always here for questions: StellarStamps@gmail.com (I don’t use Facebook Messenger or Instagram Messages in my business).