Demonstrator Carla Turchetti and I swapped. Carla used the set, Humor in High Heels, and the colors Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry (retires in only 4 months) and Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper to create this darling card. If you're a girl reading this, can you ever have too many shoes?
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.