Remember last week I mentioned my friend & downline Sarah Wills and how she did something amazing for me? Well, as I was in the throes of chemo and radiation from early August through mid-September, I was in no shape to be making 135 swap cards for the Founder's Circle retreat I am now attending (at this very minute) in St. George, Utah. So…. I get an email from Sarah weeks ago offering to make my swap cards for me as she knew how horrible I'd be feeling (Sarah was a nurse in an earlier career). Sarah is THE most precise, clean, neat stamper. Everything she ever sends me is exactly my style. So, it was very easy to say "yes!" to her super generous offer.
- Stamp sets = Aviary & Elements of Style
- Card stock: Early Espresso and Marina Mist
- Designer Series Paper – Elegant Soiree
- Eyelet Border Punch
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 5/8" Early Espresso Grosgrain ribbon
I am SO proud to be handing out these cards tonight!
See more of Sarah's artistry by linking to her blog at left – Sarah's Inking Spot.