The "Simply Amazing" Promotion from Stampin' Up!
Monday, November 15 thru Tuesday, November 30 ONLY
Two Starter Kits (Standard or Digital) worth $310-320 are on sale for $87.50 which is 50% off the regular price!
Wait… don't stop reading if you're thinking "but I have no interest in selling anything."
You don't have to! Please read on…
Another way to say it is that it's a bundle of products YOU CHOOSE at
up to 73% off WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
This Stampin' Up! promotion is all about simple math. Let's do it together.
- Starter Kit worth $310-320 but on sale for $87.50 = NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN deal – just like a SUPER SALE but without the pushing, shoving or fighting for a parking spot!
- If you pay $87.50 for up to $320 in products, it is LITERALLY getting $232 in products absolutely FREE.
What's the catch? None.
What happens if I buy the kit and then don't do anything? Nothing.
Can I keep the kit no matter what? Yup.
It sounds too good to be true. I agree but it's true!
Do I get any choices about what's in the kit? Yes! Many! In the Standard kit there are 28 items and you may customize 21. In the Digital kit there are 22 items and you may customize 16.
Why is the company offering such a deep discount? Simply to generate a huge push to recruit as 2010 winds down and we inch closer to a corporate goal to recruit 10,000 new demonstrators in 2010. We are almost there. Simple as that.
Any other perks to consider? Yes, dozens and dozens. Here are a few:
- Extra 10% off your first order of $150+ within the first 45 days. A $150 order is eligible for free hostess benefits. Your $150 in product is worth about $183 with the freebies yet this special discount would bring the price down to $105. And this order counts towards your minimum.
- You can earn free stamp sets via our Stampin' Start program.
- You get the first 2 months of your demonstrator website free if you sign up right away and that allows you to welcome online orders 24/7.
- You have a way to earn extra income if you decide to go this route. Enough to pay for a monthly bill or a child's activity?
- Look on the far right of this blog in the area called "Pages" (scroll down). I have a document in there that is called"Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?" It lists many reasons to join.
How can you join now? You can't. You have to wait till November 15, silly, but once we get there it is easy-peasy. Please follow these steps:
- Click here or paste this into your browser: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stellarstamps/startyourownbusiness
- Find Start Your Own Business (far right)
- Click on Join Now (left column)
- Enter password = stellarstamps
I could go on and on about how much I love being associated with this company. We all do things for different reasons. If you simply want a crazily-discounted bundle of products, then go for it! If you want to do more and build a little or big business out of it, I'm here to help with that too.
There is something in this promotion for just about everyone and this discount will likely not come around again ever or for a very, very, very long time. I hope you'll consider joining the Stampin' Up! family and our Stampers for Others team!
Share what you love and love what you do!