- Stamp Sets: In This Together w-133866 c-133869; Yippee Skippee w-131341 c-131344
- Card Stock: Melon Mambo #115320, Whisper White #100730, Brights Designer Series Paper Stacks #130134
- Stamp Pads: Melon Mambo #126948, Pumpkin Pie #126945, Early Espresso #126974, Black Memento #132708
- Misc: Blender Pens #102845, Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder #133740, Oval Framelits #129381, Big Shot Machine #113439, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Whisper White Card Base — 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Designer Paper Strip (two) — ½ x 5 ½
- Melon Mambo Mat — 2 ¾ x 4 ¼
- Emboss Melon Mambo piece with the Tiny Triangle Embossing Folder; cut out oval using 3rd largest oval from center.
- Adhere half-inch strips of Designer Paper on either side of folded Whisper White card.
- Using a piece of tape, cover the sentiment on the In This Together stamp and ink up image using Memento Black ink pad; remove tape and stamp the image onto the folded white card using the *back* side of the Melon Mambo piece as your guide. Tip: use the back side of the Melon Mambo mat in case you accidentally get ink on the cardstock.
- Color in image using the Blender Pens and the lid of the ink pads.
- Adhere the Melon Mambo mat over the colored image using Stampin’ Dimensionals. If desired, add small Rhinestones on the coat buttons & purse clasp to finish.
Remember, you do not have to be creative to create . . . just copy!
Purchase any of these products in my ONLINE STORE.