Stamps: Festival of Trees 135059
Ink: Pear Pizzazz 131180, Lost Lagoon 133644
Marker: Chocolate Chip from neutrals collection 131261
Cardstock and Paper: Whisper White 106549, Pear Pizzazz 131290, In Colour 2014-2016 Designer Series Paper Stack 133705
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper 133324, Tree punch 137640
Accessories : Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon 133672 , Whisper White Bakers twine 124262
Pear Pizzazz card base 8” x 11 ½ ”, scored at 5 ¾”
Whisper White card stock 3 ¾ ” x 5 ½ ” and a scrap for punching
Whisper White card stock 2” x 4”
Designer Series Paper Stack Lost Lagoon 3 ½ ” x 5 ¼ ”
- Score the Pear Pizzazz card blank and cut the additional pieces of card and paper.
- Using the 2” x 4” piece of Whisper White cardstock punch the tag topper.
- Ink up the tree in Pear Pizzazz and then use the Chocolate Chip Marker to colour in the tree trunk, stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card and punch out.
- Adhere the tree to the middle of the tag, leaving space for the sentiments.
- Stamp the sentiments at the bottom of the tag, one in Lost Lagoon and one in Pear Pizzazz.
- Thread a small piece of Lost Lagoon ribbon through the top of the tag and secure using a piece of Bakers Twine as shown.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer and the Designer series paper layer to the front of the card as shown.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the tag to the front of the card as shown.
Order any of these products in my ONLINE STORE HERE.