Mingle All the Way card
(pg. 17 of the Holiday catalog)
All images © 1990-2014 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Set – Mingle All the Way (#135773 c, #135770 w)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (#100730), Pumpkin Pie (#105117), Silver Glimmer Paper (#135314)
- Stamp Pad – Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (#132708)
- Misc. – Dots & Stripes Decorative Mask (#133775), Starburst Framelits (#132967), 2-1/2” Circle Punch (#120906), Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247), Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities (#130997), Stamping Sponges (#101610), Dimensionals (#104430)
- Whisper White base card: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White mat: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Pumpkin Pie: 1 1/2” x 4”
- Scraps (3” x 3”): Whisper White & Silver Glimmer Paper
- Using the Circle Mask and a sponge, sponge circles onto the white mat starting with full ink on the bottom 2 rows. As you work your way up, use less ink & a lighter hand so that the color eventually fades from black to gray. Layer mat onto folded white card.
- Cut a “flag notch” at the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie cardstock to create a banner; layer onto card using Dimensionals.
- Using the 3rd framelit from the center, cut out the Starburst shape from the Silver Glimmer Paper
- Stamp the “spooky” sentiment using Black ink onto the 3” scrap of Whisper White cardstock; punch out using the 2-1/2” Circle Punch and layer onto the Silver Starburst. Layer onto Pumpkin Pie banner.
- Optional: Color one of the small Pearls using the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities; add to the bottom of the exclamation point.
Remember, you do not have to be creative to create – just copy this project!
Order any of these supplies by linking to my ONLINE STORE.