Envelope Punch Board Halloween Treat Holder
All images © 1990-2014 Stampin’ Up!®
▪ Stamp Sets–Merry Everything(C-135071, W-135068)
▪ Card Stock: Whisper White #100730
▪ Stamp Pads- Memento Black Ink #132708
▪ Misc. – Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper #135819, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities #131000, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities #130998, Note Tag Punch #135860, Envelope Punch Board #133774, Bermuda Bay 1¼ inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon #134551, Whisper White Baker’s Twine #124262, Fast Fuse Adhesive #129026
▪ Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper 6” x 6”
▪ Scrap of Whisper White for tag
▪ Bermuda Bay Ribbon- 12”
- Using the Designer Series Paper make an envelope that is 3” x 4” and adhere the sides to the bottom flap.
- Stamp image with Memento ink and punch out with Note Tag Punch, color image with the darkest color of the Blendabilities.
- Tie Bermuda Bay ribbon around treat holder and attach the tag with Baker’s twine.
Remember, you do not have to be creative to create – just copy this project!
Order any of these supplies by linking to my ONLINE STORE.