These little critters are retiring May 31.
- Stamp Sets – We Must Celebrate Clear Mount Stamp Set (145898); Blossoming Basket Stamp Set (147124)
- Card Stock – Pool Party (122924); Bermuda Bay (131197); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708); Archival Basic Gray (140932)
- Miscellaneous – Picture Perfect Party 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper or “DSP” (145559); Stampin’ Blends Markers Dark Smoky Slate (145055), Bronze (144607); Dark Crumb Cake (144581), Light Crumb Cake (144582); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
- Pool Party Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock: 5 1/4” x 4” and 4” x 3 1/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3 3/4” x 3”
- Picture Perfect Party DSP: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Take your Pool Party Card Stock and fold it in half creating a 5 ½ x 4 ¼ card base.
- Stamp your animal image using Memento Black Ink onto your whisper white card stock.
- Color your stamped image to your liking using the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Stamp your sentiment above your colored image using the Basic Black Ink.
- Layer your colored card front onto the smallest piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
- Then layer the colored image and cardstock onto the Picture Perfect Party DSP.
- Finally layer the colored image/card stock and DSP onto the final piece of Bermuda Bay card stock and adhere it to the Pool Party card base.
- Finish off your card by adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a little bit of bling.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order any of these supplies by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.