Take a look at this hostess exclusive set – Believe You Can. The flowers are a great way to add so much color to the card. Or, in the case of this card, create an interesting background. The thank you banner is a nice touch right in the middle of the card to create the perfect focal point.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamps: Believer You Can Host Set (149433)
Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Rococo Rose (150080); Purple Posy (150084); Seaside Spray (150085); Mint Macaron (147106)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Purple Posy (150881)
Misc: Big Shot Machine (143263), Stitched Nested Labels (149638), Blender Pens (102845), Clear Rhinestone Jewels (144220), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base
• Purple Posy 4” x 5-1/4”
• Whisper White 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
1. Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Whisper White cardstock in half to create your base card.
2. Using the Rococo Ink, stamp the open flower randomly onto the Purple Posy mat. Adhere to the base card.
3. Stamp the floral image onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Black Memento ink. Cut out using the appropriately sized Stitched Nested label.
4. Add the “thank you” onto the image banner using Rococo Ink.
5. Color in the image using a Blender Pen and the Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray & Mint Macaron ink pads.
6. Tip: with the pad closed, squeeze the pad together to get ink on the inside lid and pull the color from there with your Blender Pen. To get a straight line on the border images, line up a piece of scrap cardstock to use as a mask.
7. Adhere the Stitched Label onto the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Lastly, if desired, add small Rhinestones into the center of the flowers.