Is Christmas time here? It is at Stampin’ Up! with their new Christmastime Suite that will be available starting tomorrow. It’s a gorgeous suite with beautiful coordinating products. The gold items and paper are very elegant.
It’s a favorite of mine and I know you will love it too.
If you watch the video below, you can see all the specific products that are included with this suite.
One of my favorite features is the two different types of stamps. Cling stamps and photopolymer stamps. It’s great to have the option of two different styles with this suite.
Click here to download the flyer which has all the information you will need.
Visit my online store here to purchase the bundle or any of the products you like.
These products are available starting tomorrow and are available while supplies last so make sure to get the ones you want before they are gone.
It’s always fun to create your own holiday cards. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy. With the Perfectly Plaid bundle, you can create this 3D holiday tree card. The tree seems to come alive on the card and the backdrop for the tree is just as gorgeous. Let your imagination run wild with this one and see what embellishment ideas you can come up with.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Perfectly Plaid Bundle (151143)
Card Stock – Smoky Slate (131202); Whisper White (100730); Real Red (102482); Garden Green (102584)
Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084)
Misc. – Silver Glimmer Paper (146960); Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (150441); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Layering Circles Dies (141705); Red Rhinestones (146924); Linen Thread (104199); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”, 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap piece approx. 11” x 4 ½” for 9 trees
· Whisper White Cardstock: Scrap piece for sentiment approx. 2 ½” x 1 ½”
· Real Red Cardstock: same as white above- approx. 2 ½” x 1 ½”
· Garden Green Cardstock: 7” x 2 ½” for 4 trees
· Mercury Glass Designer Acetate: approx. 3” x 3”
· Silver Glimmer Paper: approx. 3” x 3”
1. Take your long piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock (approx. 11” x 4 ½”) and punch 9 trees with the Pine Tree Punch. Then, attach them with liquid glue to the 4” x 5 ¼” Smoky Slate Layer as pictured, for an interesting background.
2. Fold the Smoky Slate card base at 5 ½” and add that Smoky Slate Pine Tree layer to the card front with snail adhesive.
3. Die-cut an approx. 2 ½” scalloped circle with the Silver Glimmer Paper and a regular nesting circle in the Mercury Glass Acetate using the Layering Circle Dies. Use glue dots to adhere the two circles together and liquid glue to attach to the card front.
4. Punch 4 Pine Trees using Garden Green cardstock. Fold 3 of them lengthwise and attach them to the 4th one using liquid glue making a 3D tree. This will lay flat to mail.
5. Attach the 3D tree to the layering circles on the card front with liquid glue.
6. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Timeless Label Punch. Also, use the Real Red Cardstock to punch another Timeless Label then attach the two punched pieces using liquid glue or snail adhesive a little offset. Then, attach the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. The last step is to make a double Linen Thread bow and attach it to the top of the tree with mini glue dots and add 4 Red Rhinestones.
It’s always easy to create a happy snowman card when you have the proper items. In this case, it’s the Snowman Season stamp set. I love that happy face and all that it symbolizes. You can see love and friendship in this card. The adorable scarf is just the icing on the cake. It’s a very free-spirited card. The soft blue colors add to the idea of a cold and wintery backdrop. There are various other papers to choose from in the Holiday Catalog this year.
Stamp Set – Snowman Season (150458)
Card Stock – Coastal Cabana (131297); Whisper White (100730); Early Expresso (119686)
Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084); Momento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Let it Snow Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150393); Snowman Builder Punch (150643); Real Red 1/8” Curly Ribbon (150426); Snowflake Sequins (150443); Stampin’ Blends: Shaded Spruce Light (147936); Real Red Dark (147934); Smoky Slate Dark (145055); Pumpkin Pie Dark (144577); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
· Coastal Cabana: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (score and fold at 4 ¼”), 3” x 2 ¼”
· Whisper White: 5” x 3 ¾” & 3” x 2” (2 pieces)
· Early Expresso: Scrap for punched arms
· DSP: 2 designs – 41/4” x 1 ¾” & 41/4” x ¾”
1. Adhere the DSP to the white panel at an angle and trim off the excess on the edge.
2. Stamp greeting on the lower edge of white panel in Real Red ink.
3. Adhere white panel to Coastal Cabana card base.
4. Stamp the snowman and hat onto small white piece. Punch out. Color Snowman Hat with Blends or Markers.
5. Punch out Snowman arms from Early Expresso cardstock.
6. Attach snowman pieces onto second piece of white cardstock. Add the ribbon to make snowman scarf. Layer onto Coastal Cabana and adhere to cardfront.
7. Add snowflake sequins to the snowman panel with liquid glue. Then you have your happy snowman card.
This colorful pumpkin thanks card was fun to create and full of love. Everyone loves to get cards in the mail, however, the holidays make it extra special. There is so much love this time of year. Adding the embellishments to enhance the card makes it pop.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581); Harvest Hellos Bundle (150037) save 10%
Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (144237); Crumb Cake (120953); Cajun Craze(119684), Pretty Peacock (150880), Soft Suede (115318)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708);
Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Pretty Peacock ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149751); Linen Thread (104199); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104331); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
· Whisper White (thick) 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” & 1/2” x 1”
· Crumb Cake: 3 1/4” x 2 1/4”
· Cajun Craze: 2 1/2” square for punching
· Pretty Peacock: 1 1/4″ square for punching
· Soft Suede: small scrap for punching
· Come To Gather DSP: 4” x 3”
1. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP panel to card front.
2. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Crumb Cake panel, centering on the DSP.
3. Stamp the Pumpkin, leaf and stem onto the card stock, and punch with the Apple Builder Punch. Note: the leaf used on this card needs to be fussy cut – it is not the leaf that is on the punch. Use the Paper Snips for fussy cutting.
4. Run a small strip of Snail Adhesive onto lower right hand corner of the Crumb Cake panel and adhere the Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon.
5. Use dimensionals to attach pumpkin to the card.
6. Use glue dots to attach the leaf and stem onto pumpkin.
7. Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and adhere with a glue dot.
8. Stamp “Give Thanks” onto small Whisper White Panel and position over the Linen Thread bow with a dimensional.
9. To finish your card, add three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
I am excited to share videos of the products from the Holiday Catalog. This one is showcasing the Tags, Tags, Tags video. It’s a good thing that Tags Are So Much More than just a name. I love this Bundle and all that is included. Some of these images (and the dies) are able to be used all year long so you don’t have to put it away in the back of the closet after the holidays. The The Tags, Tags, Tags bundle is great for a few reasons. Watch the video and see what I’m talking about..
I love that this bundle is versatile for a few different occasions
There are so many bundles to choose from so Visit the Holiday catalog section of my store here and get a glimpse not only at the bundles but of all the wonderful products at your fingertips.