I am going to create so many of these colorful apple thanks cards. They will brighten up everyone’s day when they receive it. I think it would be great to use colored envelopes as well and make them stand out. The apple green is my favorite of the bunch.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581), Buffalo Check (151372)
Card Stock – Real Red (152482); Fiirty Flamingo (141416): Crushed Curry (131199); Granny Apple Green (146990); Old Olive (100702); Early Espresso (119686); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Blends: Dark Real Red (147934); Dark Flirty Flamingo (147032); Dark Granny Apple Green (146877); Marker: Crushed Curry (147155–Regals Stampin’ Write markers); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼ ” (card base); scrap
• Scraps for punches of Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Early Espresso
• Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”
1. Stamp Apple on scrap pieces of Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, and Granny Apple Green cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch out the 4 apples. Stamp “Give Thanks” in Memento Tuxedo Black ink centered on Crushed Curry apple.
2. Stamp 4 Stems on Early Espresso cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch out 4 stems
3. Stamp 4 Leaves on Old Olive cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch out 4 leaves
4. Assemble apples by gluing (Multipurpose Liquid Glue) the stems and leaves (See picture)
5. Stamp Buffalo Check on Whisper White piece in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Let dry. Color white squares alternately with Blends and marker (See picture)
6. Glue stamped /colored white piece to bottom of Crushed Curry piece centered 1/8” from sides and bottom. Glue Crushed Curry piece to Real Red card base.
7. Glue Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green apples to hide top of Buffalo Check piece. Then adhere the Real Red and Crushed Curry apples with Stampin’ Dimensionals (See picture for placement)
8. Send out your colorful apple thanks cards.