You can always have fun in a relaxing tropical paradise vacation. But can you create that scene for your friends and family without actually being in paradise? You can when you use the Timeless Tropical stamp set. It’s a perfect to create your very own relaxing tropical paradise.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tropical Bundle (153811)
· Cardstock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Old Olive (100702); Daffodil Delight (119683)
· Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974)
· Misc. – Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252); Braided Burlap Trim (151254); Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503); Tropical Oasis Trinkets (151253); Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Neutrals Markers- 147158); Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Regals Markers- 147155); Paper Snips (103579); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
· Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”, 3” x 4” for oval
· Whisper White Cardstock: 2 7/8” x ¾” strip, approx. 3” x 4” for palms
· Old Olive Cardstock: approx. 3” x 4”
· Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8”
· Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper: 3” x 4 ¼”
· Braided Burlap Trim: 3”
1. Start by folding the card base on the score line and layering the Designer Paper and Daffodil Delight Cardstock together using snail and attaching to the card front.
2. Die cut the Old Olive Cardstock with a scalloped oval and the Crumb Cake Cardstock with a layering oval. Emboss the Crumb Cake oval with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder then attach to the Old Olive oval and then to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
3. Stamp the palm tree image on Whisper White Cardstock by coloring your stamp with Stampin’ Write markers in Old Olive and Early Espresso. Then, die cut with the coordinating die.
4. Cut a 3” piece of Braided Burlap Trim and pull on the ends to fray a little bit. Attach it to the Crumb Cake oval with Mini Glue Dots. Then, attach the palm trees with a mix of regular and mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso ink and flag the left side with your paper snips.
6. Attach the sentiment strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and attach a Tropical Oasis Trinket with a Mini Glue Dot.
Everyone loves music and any reference to it be music reflects love. People have a love for music and often they use it to express love and feelings. It’s no different when you create a card using music. I love this card because it expresses so much more.
All images © 1990-present Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Music from the Heart (151674)
· Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708); Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (147113); Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (147083)
· Misc. – Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144576); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
· Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 3 ¾” x 5”
· Basic Black Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
1. Fold Whisper White Card Stock in half to create card base, set aside.
2. Stamp music staff lines in Memento Ink towards top of the smaller piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp treble cleff and musical notes as desired. (If you copy the sample, it actually is the first line of the Happy Birthday song).
3. Color the hearts with the Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker.
4. Stamp “Happy Birthday” under the music staff in Cherry Cobbler.
5. Stamp the piano in Smoky Slate at the bottom right of the Whisper White Card Stock
6. Adhere the stamped Card Stock onto the Basic Black Card Stock, then onto the cardfront.
This beautiful pink flowered birthday card is delicate and decorated for someone special. You can create a handful for all the special people you want to celebrate with this year. I love to create a card stash at the beginning of each year, however, it means changing up colors and designs as well. After that, you just put all your creations together in a safe place to use throughout the year. Lastly, always have fun.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday To You (152308)
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612)
• Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad (147052), Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad (147102), Jet Black StazOn Pad (101406), VersaMark Pad (102283), Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (145055)
• Tools & Accessories: Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (149512), Aqua Painter (103954), Sponge Brayer (141714), Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (150697), Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372)
• Designer Paper: Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149613)
• Misc: 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #3: Basic Gray 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Designer Paper: Flirty Flamingo gingham 2” x 5-1/2”
• First of all, on the front of the card base, use the dotted decorative mask and apply Flirty Flamingo ink using the sponge brayer.
• Cut one end of the Flirty Flamingo gingham DSP with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and adhere to card base in the center.
• On the watercolor paper make a light Flirty Flamingo watercolor wash with the Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry or use the Heat Tool on low setting to speed up the drying.
• Cut the Basic Gray cardstock with the largest Stitched Shapes circle.
• Rub the Embossing Buddy over the (dried) watercolor paper, then stamp the cake image using VersaMark ink. Cover with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool.
• Squeeze the Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam ink pads so the foam pad applies ink to the insides of the lids. Use an Aqua Painter to pick up the ink to darken the blossoms and add color to the leaves.
• Fussy cut the cake and adhere to gray circle, then pop up on dimensionals on gingham tag.
• Lastly, stamp greeting at bottom of tag with black StazOn. Tie a bow with the glittered ribbon and adhere at top of tag with a glue dot.
Pandas are always easy to love. This beautiful image is adorable. It’s a great image for any card you want to send to encourage those you love.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Wildly Happy (149408)
· Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Thick Whisper White (140272)
· Stamp Pads –Pear Pizzazz (147104), Pool Party (147107), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (147942)
· Misc. – Sponge Daubers (133773), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372) Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
· Thick Whisper White 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
· Whisper White –4” x 5 ¼”, scrap
1. Crop largest stitched square from white, use Sponge Daubers to add Pool Party to the top and Pear Pizzazz to the bottom, blending to the center
2. Stamp panda image in Memento, color with Basic Black Blends, fussy cut and add to square with dimensionals.
3. Add this to the white layer with dimensionals and then to the card base.
4. Stamp sentiment in Memento in the bottom right corner.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you can create this lucky friend like you card for anyone who needs it. You don’t have to be in a relationship to let your friends know you love them too. I always like to surprise my friends with thoughtful gestures on Valentine’s Day and you can too. Show them the love with a handcrafted card made from the heart for a lucky friend like you.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – From My Heart (151417); From my Heart Bundle (153775)
· Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
· Misc. – From my Heart Specialty DSP (151189); Heart Punch Pack (151292); Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini glue dots (103683)
· Real Red: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; plus scrap for heart
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
· DSP: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
1. Using the scalloped heart punch, punch out one Flirty Flamingo heart and one Real Red heart from the 12×12 sheet of hearts, included in the package of specialty paper.
2. On the Red Heart, stamp your sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
3. Take a piece of Real Red scrap and stamp the dotted outline heart in Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch it out using the “plain” heart punch.
4. Adhere this piece to the Flirty Flamingo heart.
5. Assemble your card as shown. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment.
6. The ribbon bow is adhered with a glue dot.
Get the country club tailored look with the Clubhouse stamp set. The wording and sentiment are on the inside of the card and it lets them know exactly how you feel. Having the golf balls on the front is my favorite part of this card.
• Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583)
• Card Stock (CS) – Whisper White (140272); Basic Black (121045); Basic Gray (121044); Smoky Slate (131202)
• Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
• Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Tailored Tag Punch (145667); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579); Bone Folder (102300)
• Basic Black CS: 4-1/4” x 11” scored in half at 5-1/2”; 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”; scrap for punching
• Basic Gray CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
• Smoky Slate CS: 3-3/4” x 5”
• Country Club DSP: argyle pattern 3” x 4-1/4”
• Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
1. Fold the card base along the scoreline and burnish with a Bone Folder.
2. Glue the Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Basic Black CS layers onto the front of the card base.
3. Next, glue the DSP layer onto the Basic Black CS layer.
4. Punch a scrap of Basic Black CS using the Tailored Tag Punch.
5. Cut out the golf bag image from the DSP using Paper Snips.
6. You will then have to glue the golf bag image onto the punched tag.
7. The punched tag will now have to be glued onto the DSP layer.
8. Die cut the 3 golf balls from the DSP using a banner die the Gold Club Dies, and glue it onto the DSP layer.
1. Draw shading onto the die that cuts 3 tiny golf balls using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, and use it to die cut a scrap of Whisper White CS.
2. On the Whisper White CS layer, stamp the sentiment in black ink.
3. Add the 3 tiny golf balls beneath the sentiment (with glue).
4. Finally, glue the Whisper White CS layer onto the inside of the card base and you are done.