Final day for the Bewitching Bundle (159857; page 57 of the holiday catalog). Get those Halloween cards started! So many other products to spotlight but I just could not get enough of this pair of products. Hope you’ve enjoyed it.
Click on the card or HERE to hop to this bundle in my store.
Find the full recipe and instructions in a Word document as follows:
Your friends will be so very Grateful when you send them a card with your appreciation of them. It’s always nice to get mail delivered at any time. Additionally, it’s nicer to receive something as special as a hand made card. It holds more meaning when they know you took the time to create it just for them.
Supplies: · Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks (149471) · Card Stock (CS) – Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272) · Ink Pads – Mint Macaron (147106) · Other – Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152488); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (152726); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825); Tear & Tape (138995); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Die Cutting Machine
Measurements: · Mint Macaron: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 2 pieces at 3-7/8” x 7/8” · Whisper White Thick: scraps for die cutting · Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” · DSP: 5-1/4” x 4” · Terracotta Tile Ribbon: 6-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder. 2. Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS. 3. Die cut the sentiment and two more pieces of Whisper White Thick CS using the stitched rectangle die. 4. Die cut the design from the middle of the two plain die cut rectangles, then glue the 2 strips of Mint Macaron CS to the backs of them, so it shows through the die cut design. 5. Adhere the ribbon onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer. 6. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base. 7. Adhere the sentiment onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon, using Foam Adhesive Strips along the two long sides. 8. Glue the two remaining die cut rectangles onto the DSP layer, above and below the sentiment. 9. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
You can create a beautiful card that looks just like this layered birthday surprise. How many people would love to receive this card created with love on their special day? Of course you can edit the colors to your liking, but the meaning behind it is the same. Change up sentiments as well and you have a masterpiece on your hands using the Piece of Cake stamp set..
Supplies: • Piece of Cake stamp set #148610 • Whisper White CS, (100730) Gorgeous Grape CS, (146987) Bermuda Bay CS (131197) • Stazon Black Ink,(101406) Gorgeous Grape Ink, (147099) Bermuda Bay, (117096) • Highland Heather (146883), So Saffron (149555) Blends • Gorgeous Grape Ribbon (146940) • Snail Adhesive, (104332) Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Dimensions Whisper White CS – 5 ½ x 8 1/2, Gorgeous Grape 4 x 5 ¼, Bermuda Bay 2 ½ x 4 3/4, Whisper White 2 ¼ x 4 ½
Using Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp lollipop background on Gorgeous Grape panel. Using black Stazon ink, stamp birthday cake and candles on small whisper white panel. Stamp sentiments with gorgeous grape ink. Color with blends.
Attach a small white panel to Bermuda Bay panel. Attach the piece to Gorgeous Grape panel. Attach to card base.
Attach bow to card using mini glue dots and you have your Layered Birthday Surprise.
Don’t you just love these darling duck friends. They are dressed alike and happy as can be. You can create this adorable card for all your friends who are expecting and watch them melt. It’s really too cute for words.
Supplies: Stamps: Fable Friends Cling (148670) Paper: Highland Heather (146986); Whisper White (100730); Gorgeous Grape (146987), Subtles 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149615) Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Granny Apple Green (146990); Versamark (102283); Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blend (144585); Mango Melody Light Stampin’ Blend (147943); Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend (146881); Other: Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132(; Heat Tool (129053); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Paper Snips (103579); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Measurements: Highland Heather – 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” to form card base Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 3”; 3 ½” x 3 ¼” Gorgeous Grape – 2 ¼” x 7/8” Subtle 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) Highland Heather – 5 ¼: x 4”
1. Fold Highland Heather Cardstock in half to form card front. 2. Glue the DSP to the card front. 3. Glue the Whisper White (5 ¼” x 3”) to the middle of the DSP. 4. Stamp the grass in Granny Apple Green ink on the bottom of the Whisper White. 5. Stamp the geese on the Whisper White (3 ½ x 3 ¼”) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 6. Color the geese with the Stampin’ Blends and cut out with Paper Snips. 7. Pop up the geese with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the grass. 8. Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on Gorgeous Grape, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set. 9. Cut the right end of the Gorgeous Grape to create a banner. Glue to the Whisper White lining up the left edge with the Whisper White edge. 10. Tie a bow in the Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine and glue dot to the left side of the banner.
11. Now you have your very own darling duck friends to enjoy.
Those we love are always there for us. When times like these happen, people shine through and help each other out. No matter what, we always know who we can count on. So who can you count on today? You can say thank you every day, but just once you may have to say seriously thank you. This card was created with the Ornate Garden bundle. It’s still available through the end of this month.
Supplies: · Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks (149471); Ornate Style (152572) · Card Stock (CS) – Early Espresso (119686); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272) · Ink Pads – Early Espresso (147114); Mint Macaron (147106) · Misc. – Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (152488); Gilded Gems (152478); Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (144045); Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (147278); So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (149557); Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (147283); Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker (146875); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Trimmer (152392)
Measurements: · Early Espresso CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”; layer 3-1/8” x 4-1/2” · Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; layer 3” x 4-3/8” · Whisper White Thick CS: 1-3/4” x ½” · DSP: 4” x 5-1/2”; 4” x ½”
1. Burnish the fold in the Early Espresso card base using a Bone Folder. 2. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base. 3. Glue the strip of DSP onto the bottom edge of the 4” x 5-1/2” Whisper White CS. 4. Stamp the large flower image from the Ornate Style stamp set in Early Espresso ink onto the 3” x 4-3/8” Whisper White CS layer. 5. Color the image using the Stampin’ Blends Markers (one large flower in Calypso Coral with So Saffron center, one large flower in Flirty Flamingo, 2 flowers in So Saffron with Soft Suede centers, smallest flowers left white with So Saffron centers, leaves in Mint Macaron.) 6. Glue the colored layer onto the Early Espresso CS layer. 7. Glue the Early Espresso CS layer onto the DSP layer. 8. Stamp “Seriously,” in Early Espresso ink onto the Whisper White Thick CS, then adhere it onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 9. Apply 3 Gilded Gems onto the colored layer. 10. Stamp the first two sentiments (“just wanted to say” and “from the bottom of my heart”) in Early Espresso ink onto the 4” x 5-1/2” Whisper White CS. 11. Stamp “THANK YOU” in Mint Macaron ink just below the first two sentiments, then glue the piece onto the inside of the card base. Then tell them seriously thank you
You can say hello fabulous friend with this very colorful card. It’s always fun to take a different approach when you reach out to friends. Not everyone sends actual cards in the mail any more these days so when this card shows up in their mailbox, you will be a star. Especially when you use this fabulous Designer Series Paper. It’s the deal-breaker.
Supplies: • Stamp: Dressed To Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  • Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  , Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  • Paper: Best Dressed 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper  , Lovely Lipstick 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Purple Posy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  • Misc: Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon , Stitched Shapes Dies , Layering Circles Dies 
Measurements: • Lovely Lipstick CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½” ; 1 5/8 x 5 ¼” • Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap • Purple Posy – scrap for scalloped circle • DSP 1 ¾ x 5 ¼”; 2 pieces ¾ x 5 ¼”
1. Adhere wider piece of DSP to the lovely lipstick strip and then to the center of the whisper white piece. Adhere 2 thin strips of the DSP to the bottom and top of the whisper white piece. Adhere everything to card base scored at 4 ¼”; 2. Cut stitched circle (second largest) from scrap of whisper white and corresponding scalloped circle from purple posy. Stamp sentiment in memento black ink on the white circle toward one side. Adhere to scalloped circle and then add to the center of the card with dimensionals. 3. Stamp lipstick with memento black ink on whisper white scrap, color with blends and cut. Add with dimensionals on the left side of stitched circle. 4. Tie a bow and add with glue dot to the lipstick. 5. Adhere scalloped edge to the left side of DSP. Say hello fabulous friend.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!