What woman doesn’t want to dress to Impress? Even better is making mom feel special when you do. This card is perfect for a Mother’s Day greeting. With everything going on around us, sending this card will let her know how much you care. Have fun with it and let your creativity shine through.
• Stamp Sets – Dressed to Impress (151666) *
• Card Stock – Smoky Slate (131202); Whisper White (100730)
• Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708); Soft Sea Foam (147102); Petal Pink (147108)
• Misc. – Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (151319); All Dressed Up Dies (151665); Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends Combo (149566); Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels (151193); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tufted 3D Embossing Folder (151785); Die Cutting Machine
*Bundle the Dressed to Impress stamp set and All Dressed Up Dies for a 10% discount (153832)
• Card Stock 1: Smoky Slate 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” score @ 4 ¼” and 2” x 4 ¼” layer
• Card Stock 2: Whisper White 2 1/8” x 4 3/8” layer and approx. 3 ½” x 5” for die cuts
• DSP: Best Dressed Designer Series Paper 3 ¾” x 5 ½”
1. Fold the card base in half and adhere the piece of Designer Paper to the front using snail adhesive.
2. Run the 2” x 4 ¼” piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock through the die cutting machine with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
3. Attach the embossed piece to the Whisper White layer using snail adhesive and add to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. On Whisper White cardstock stamp the parfum image, 2 shoes, 2 flowers, and the sentiment using Memento Black Ink. Then, use the watercolor wash image to stamp Petal Pink inside the Parfum bottle and the smaller watercolor wash image to stamp Soft Sea Foam and Petal Pink onto the flower image.
5. Next, color the shoes with the Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends. I used the light one on the inside of the shoes and the dark one on the outside.
6. Die cut all images with the All Dressed Up Dies and your die cutting machine.
7. Used liquid glue to attach all the die cuts to the card front except the sentiment- use Stampin’ Dimensionals for that!
8. Add Champagne Rhinestones to the “neck” of the Parfum bottle and on the sentiment.
9. Finish off the card with Wink of Stella on the small square of the Parfum, the center of the flowers and the SHOES! You can’t dress to impress without the shoes!