You can create this greatest by far card with the Clubhouse stamp set. It’s another card I’m showcasing using that stamp set. There always seems to be a shortage of male themed cards and I’m so happy that there are a few more options now. The colors alone are perfect for the men in your life.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583)
• Card Stock (CS) – Crushed Curry (131199); Garden Green (102584); Poppy Parade (119793); Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730)
• Ink Pads – Garden Green (147089); Versamark (102283)
• Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Absolutely Argyle 3d Embossing Folder (151590); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130); Country Club Twine Combo Pack (151318); Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (131527)
• Garden Green CS: 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”; plus scraps for die cutting
• Crushed Curry CS: scrap for die cutting
• Poppy Parade CS: 3” x 4-1/2”
• Whisper White CS: 2-1/2” x 2-1/4”
• Whisper White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting
• DSP: 3-1/4” x 1-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the note base using a Bone Folder.
2. Emboss the Poppy Parade CS layer using the Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder.
3. Glue the Poppy Parade CS layer onto the Garden Green CS layer.
4. Glue the DSP layer onto the Poppy Parade CS layer.
5. Glue the Whisper White CS layer over the DSP layer.
6. Tie Garden Green twine around the layers and tie in a knot on the front.
7. Glue the Garden Green CS layer onto the front of the card base.
8. Stamp the sentiment twice in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
9. Die cut one sentiment using the crest shaped die.
10. Die cut the second sentiment using the banner shaped die.
11. Die cut a large golf ball from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
12. Die cut a tee from a scrap of Crushed Curry CS.
13. Die cut 5 grass clumps from a scrap of Garden Green CS.
14. Cover the die cut golf ball with Versamark ink, then cover it with clear embossing powder, then heat emboss it.
15. Glue 2 Garden Green CS grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer.
16. Adhere the golf ball, tee, and remaining grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
17. Glue the crest shaped sentiment onto the Poppy Parade CS layer.
18. Adhere the banner sentiment over the crest shaped sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Spring is a great time to acknowledge friendships with those you love. This is a beautiful card created with the Grace’s Garden Bundle. The words are right there in the sentiment and help you to express what you need to say. These are the ties that bind.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Grace’s Garden Bundle (English) , Enjoy Life Photopolymer Stamp Set 
· Card Stock – Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad , Smoky Slate , Highland Heather , Crumb Cake , Grapefruit Grove , Real Red , Daffodil Delight , Bermuda Bay , Pear Pizzazz 
· Misc. – Stamparatus  , Stampin’ Dimensionals , Snail Adhesive , Mini Glue Dots , Whisper White 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon , Detailed Trio Punch , Aqua Painters , Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
· Real Red – 8 ½” x 5 ½”
· Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, plus piece for die cuts
1. Fold Real Red card stock in half to create card base. Round top and bottom corners with Detailed Trio Punch.
2. Place 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock on Stamparatus. Using Black Memento ink pad, stamp fence, flowers and sentiment. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Round top and bottom of card stock with Detailed Trio Punch and use SNAIL to adhere to card front.
3. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Cut with coordinating dies and place on card with Stampin’ Dimensionals *Stagger the die-cuts slightly when placing on card.
4. Stamp butterflies images from “Enjoy Life” set with Highland Heather ink pad.
5. Add Clear Wink of Stella to butterflies, flowers and bird. Then you can acknowledge friendships too.
A golf style birthday care is perfect for all the golfers in your life. They take the sport very seriously so when you acknowledge it, they will love you. This care was created with the Club House stamp set and has a bunch of adorable embellishments on it.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Club House (151583)
• Cardstock: Night Of Navy (100867), Garden Green (102584), Daffodil Delight (119683), Mint Macaron (138337)
• Ink: Night Of Navy (147110),
• Tools & Accessories: Golf Club Dies (151580), Country Club Elements (151315), Daffodil Delight ¼” Ruched Ribbon (151311), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Glue (110755), Starburst Punch (14377)
• Designer Paper: Country Club (151314)
• Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
• Cardstock #2: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”.
• Designer Paper #1: Country Club 5” x 3-3/4”
• Designer Paper #2: Country Club 5” x 1”
• Glue Daffodil Cardstock layer to Night Of Navy card base. Set aside.
• Glue 1” strip of designer paper to large piece of designer paper about 1” from the bottom.
• Cut a piece of ribbon longer than the designer paper and form a knot about 2” from one end. Glue to designer paper layer below the designer paper strip by wrapping the ribbon ends to the back and gluing them in place. Glue designer paper layer to card front.
• Cut a circle using the Starburst Punch and Garden Green Cardstock. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon and designer paper strip and to the left.
• Using Daffodil Delight Cardstock, cut with the V-shaped branch die. Glue to starburst circle, at the bottom.
• Using Night Of Navy Cardstock, cut with the crest-shaped die. Glue to the starburst circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals, above the branch die-cut.
• Using Mint Macaron Cardstock, cut the small grass shape with the die. Glue to the right of the starburst using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Stamp the sentiment using Night Of Navy Ink on one of the wooden banner elements. Glue to the 1” designer paper layer with Multipurpose Glue.
• Add wooden elements onto the crest shape and the small circles in the background. Then let them enjoy their golf style birthday card.
This beautiful Spring tulip card is a great way to wish them well. Everyone loves to receive a card when they are under the weather. Yellow flowers are just gorgeous. Don’t you agree?
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tulip (stamp set 151534; stamp set & punch bundle 153793)
· Card Stock – Garden Green (102584); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Garden Green (147089); Daffodil Delight (147094); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
· Misc. –Die Cutting Machine; Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (131775); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tulip Builder Punch (151295); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579)
• Garden Green: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
• Whisper White: 2 pieces 5 ¼” x 4”, 3” x 4 1/4”, 3/8” scrap strip; scraps for tulips,
• Ribbon: 10“
1. Fold Garden Green card stock in half. Flatten fold with bone folder.
2. Use Subtle 3D Folder to add texture to one of the large pieces of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to Garden Green card front.
3. Stamp stems and leaves on smaller rectangle of Whisper White card stock. Die cut rectangle with the stitched rectangle die that is slightly smaller that best fits the small Whisper White rectangle. Adhere to center of card front using dimensionals.
4. Stamp 2 tulips on scraps of Whisper White card stock using Daffodil Delight ink. Punch out flowers using the tulip builder punch. Cut one of the tulips in half using paper snips. Attach each half to the back of the other tulip piece using dimensionals, allowing approximately 1/8” of the flower to be exposed. Attach the flower to the card front with dimensionals.
5. Create a bow with the Polka Dot ribbon and attach to card front with a glue dot. Trim ribbon tails.
6. Stamp “Get Well Soon” on the 3/8” strip of Whisper White card stock using black ink. Use the Timeless Label Punch to punch out the words. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
7. Add 3 rhinestone jewel to card front.
8. Stamp remaining Whisper White card stock as desired for the inside of card and adhere with liquid glue to inside of card. Now you have your beautiful Spring tulip card.
Nothing says Spring more than poppies. Wouldn’t you agree? Soft colorful flowers always make me think of Spring and all the things on the horizon.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Peaceful Moments Stamp Set (151595)
· Card Stock – 151324Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (151324); Poppy Parade (119793); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Versa Mark (102283)
· Stampin’ Blends – Stampin’ Blend Dark Poppy Parade (146879)
· Misc. Painted Labels Dies (151605); Peaceful Poppies Sequins (151325); Whisper White ¼” Crinkle Ribbon (151326); Embossing Buddy (10308); Fine-Tip Glue (138309); Heat Tool (129053)
• Poppy Parade (5 ½ x 8 ½)
• Basic Black (1 ¾ x 3 ¾)
• Whisper White (4 x 5 ¼)
• Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (4 x 5 ¼)
1. Fold a piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock in half to create card base.
2. Glue the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to the card front.
3. Color the Whisper White ¼ Crinkle Ribbon with the Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blend and let dry (it dries very quickly).
4. Wrap the ribbon around the cardfront twice and tie in a bow at the right-hand edge of the card.
5. Cut out the Basic Black Cardstock with the smaller label from the Painted Labels Dies.
6. Rub the Embossing Buddy across the Basic Black Cardstock.
7. Stamp the “thank you” on the label with Versamark Ink.
8. Pour the Stampin’ Emboss White Powder over the tag and tap of the excess.
9. Heat set the powder till glossy.
10. Adhere the label to the cardfront to the left-hand side of the bow with Dimensionals.
11. Adhere some of the Peaceful Poppies Sequins around the words with the Fine-Tip Glue.
12. Glue the Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card and stamp your greeting in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Create a variety of soft colorful flowers for all your occasions.
You can always have fun in a relaxing tropical paradise vacation. But can you create that scene for your friends and family without actually being in paradise? You can when you use the Timeless Tropical stamp set. It’s a perfect to create your very own relaxing tropical paradise.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tropical Bundle (153811)
· Cardstock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Old Olive (100702); Daffodil Delight (119683)
· Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974)
· Misc. – Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252); Braided Burlap Trim (151254); Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503); Tropical Oasis Trinkets (151253); Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Neutrals Markers- 147158); Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Regals Markers- 147155); Paper Snips (103579); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
· Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”, 3” x 4” for oval
· Whisper White Cardstock: 2 7/8” x ¾” strip, approx. 3” x 4” for palms
· Old Olive Cardstock: approx. 3” x 4”
· Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8”
· Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper: 3” x 4 ¼”
· Braided Burlap Trim: 3”
1. Start by folding the card base on the score line and layering the Designer Paper and Daffodil Delight Cardstock together using snail and attaching to the card front.
2. Die cut the Old Olive Cardstock with a scalloped oval and the Crumb Cake Cardstock with a layering oval. Emboss the Crumb Cake oval with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder then attach to the Old Olive oval and then to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
3. Stamp the palm tree image on Whisper White Cardstock by coloring your stamp with Stampin’ Write markers in Old Olive and Early Espresso. Then, die cut with the coordinating die.
4. Cut a 3” piece of Braided Burlap Trim and pull on the ends to fray a little bit. Attach it to the Crumb Cake oval with Mini Glue Dots. Then, attach the palm trees with a mix of regular and mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso ink and flag the left side with your paper snips.
6. Attach the sentiment strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and attach a Tropical Oasis Trinket with a Mini Glue Dot.