You can always have fun in a relaxing tropical paradise vacation. But can you create that scene for your friends and family without actually being in paradise? You can when you use the Timeless Tropical stamp set. It’s a perfect to create your very own relaxing tropical paradise.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tropical Bundle (153811)
· Cardstock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Old Olive (100702); Daffodil Delight (119683)
· Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974)
· Misc. – Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252); Braided Burlap Trim (151254); Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503); Tropical Oasis Trinkets (151253); Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Neutrals Markers- 147158); Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Regals Markers- 147155); Paper Snips (103579); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
· Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”, 3” x 4” for oval
· Whisper White Cardstock: 2 7/8” x ¾” strip, approx. 3” x 4” for palms
· Old Olive Cardstock: approx. 3” x 4”
· Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8”
· Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper: 3” x 4 ¼”
· Braided Burlap Trim: 3”
1. Start by folding the card base on the score line and layering the Designer Paper and Daffodil Delight Cardstock together using snail and attaching to the card front.
2. Die cut the Old Olive Cardstock with a scalloped oval and the Crumb Cake Cardstock with a layering oval. Emboss the Crumb Cake oval with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder then attach to the Old Olive oval and then to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
3. Stamp the palm tree image on Whisper White Cardstock by coloring your stamp with Stampin’ Write markers in Old Olive and Early Espresso. Then, die cut with the coordinating die.
4. Cut a 3” piece of Braided Burlap Trim and pull on the ends to fray a little bit. Attach it to the Crumb Cake oval with Mini Glue Dots. Then, attach the palm trees with a mix of regular and mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso ink and flag the left side with your paper snips.
6. Attach the sentiment strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and attach a Tropical Oasis Trinket with a Mini Glue Dot.
This beautiful pink flowered birthday card is delicate and decorated for someone special. You can create a handful for all the special people you want to celebrate with this year. I love to create a card stash at the beginning of each year, however, it means changing up colors and designs as well. After that, you just put all your creations together in a safe place to use throughout the year. Lastly, always have fun.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday To You (152308)
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612)
• Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad (147052), Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad (147102), Jet Black StazOn Pad (101406), VersaMark Pad (102283), Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (145055)
• Tools & Accessories: Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (149512), Aqua Painter (103954), Sponge Brayer (141714), Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (150697), Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372)
• Designer Paper: Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149613)
• Misc: 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #3: Basic Gray 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Designer Paper: Flirty Flamingo gingham 2” x 5-1/2”
• First of all, on the front of the card base, use the dotted decorative mask and apply Flirty Flamingo ink using the sponge brayer.
• Cut one end of the Flirty Flamingo gingham DSP with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and adhere to card base in the center.
• On the watercolor paper make a light Flirty Flamingo watercolor wash with the Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry or use the Heat Tool on low setting to speed up the drying.
• Cut the Basic Gray cardstock with the largest Stitched Shapes circle.
• Rub the Embossing Buddy over the (dried) watercolor paper, then stamp the cake image using VersaMark ink. Cover with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool.
• Squeeze the Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam ink pads so the foam pad applies ink to the insides of the lids. Use an Aqua Painter to pick up the ink to darken the blossoms and add color to the leaves.
• Fussy cut the cake and adhere to gray circle, then pop up on dimensionals on gingham tag.
• Lastly, stamp greeting at bottom of tag with black StazOn. Tie a bow with the glittered ribbon and adhere at top of tag with a glue dot.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you can create this lucky friend like you card for anyone who needs it. You don’t have to be in a relationship to let your friends know you love them too. I always like to surprise my friends with thoughtful gestures on Valentine’s Day and you can too. Show them the love with a handcrafted card made from the heart for a lucky friend like you.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – From My Heart (151417); From my Heart Bundle (153775)
· Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
· Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
· Misc. – From my Heart Specialty DSP (151189); Heart Punch Pack (151292); Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Dimensionals (104430); Mini glue dots (103683)
· Real Red: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; plus scrap for heart
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
· DSP: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
1. Using the scalloped heart punch, punch out one Flirty Flamingo heart and one Real Red heart from the 12×12 sheet of hearts, included in the package of specialty paper.
2. On the Red Heart, stamp your sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
3. Take a piece of Real Red scrap and stamp the dotted outline heart in Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch it out using the “plain” heart punch.
4. Adhere this piece to the Flirty Flamingo heart.
5. Assemble your card as shown. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Sentiment.
6. The ribbon bow is adhered with a glue dot.
Get the country club tailored look with the Clubhouse stamp set. The wording and sentiment are on the inside of the card and it lets them know exactly how you feel. Having the golf balls on the front is my favorite part of this card.
• Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583)
• Card Stock (CS) – Whisper White (140272); Basic Black (121045); Basic Gray (121044); Smoky Slate (131202)
• Ink Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
• Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Tailored Tag Punch (145667); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579); Bone Folder (102300)
• Basic Black CS: 4-1/4” x 11” scored in half at 5-1/2”; 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”; scrap for punching
• Basic Gray CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
• Smoky Slate CS: 3-3/4” x 5”
• Country Club DSP: argyle pattern 3” x 4-1/4”
• Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
1. Fold the card base along the scoreline and burnish with a Bone Folder.
2. Glue the Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Basic Black CS layers onto the front of the card base.
3. Next, glue the DSP layer onto the Basic Black CS layer.
4. Punch a scrap of Basic Black CS using the Tailored Tag Punch.
5. Cut out the golf bag image from the DSP using Paper Snips.
6. You will then have to glue the golf bag image onto the punched tag.
7. The punched tag will now have to be glued onto the DSP layer.
8. Die cut the 3 golf balls from the DSP using a banner die the Gold Club Dies, and glue it onto the DSP layer.
1. Draw shading onto the die that cuts 3 tiny golf balls using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, and use it to die cut a scrap of Whisper White CS.
2. On the Whisper White CS layer, stamp the sentiment in black ink.
3. Add the 3 tiny golf balls beneath the sentiment (with glue).
4. Finally, glue the Whisper White CS layer onto the inside of the card base and you are done.
This card is being featured as a holiday card but you can easily skip the inside, change the paper on the front, and make it for pretty much any occasion. Also, change the colors and create a card featuring your postal carrier!
Stamp Sets – (149355) You Always Deliver; (150536) Holiday Haul; (150471) Holly Jolly Christmas
Cardstock and Paper – Whisper White (100730); Cherry Cobbler (119685): Shaded Spruce (146981); Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper or “DSP” (149596)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Soft Suede (147115)
Miscellaneous – Neutrals Markers (Soft Suede) (147158); Blender Pens Combos: Basic Black (447942); Cherry Cobbler (144598); Crumb Cake (144601); Petal Pink (147272); Shaded Spruce (147938); Smoky Slate (145058); Soft Suede (147273); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Stampin’ Up! logo sticker from a product (I got mine from the sticker on the bag for Tear and Tape); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
• Shaded Spruce: 5 ½” x 8 ½” score 8 ½” side at 4 ¼” (card base)
• Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 4 ½”; 5 ¼” x 4”; ½” x 1”
• Cherry Cobbler: 3’ x 4 ¾”
• Wrapped in Plaid DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”
1. Fold Shaded Spruce cardstock in half. This is your card base. Glue Wrapped in Plaid piece to front of card base.
2. See picture for placement. On 2 ¾” x 4 ½” Whisper White cardstock, stamp mail (UPS) man, boxes, and saying in Memento ink. Stamp truck in Soft Suede. To “fill in” truck, color the ½” x 1” piece of Whisper White cardstock with Soft Suede marker. Then glue on back of truck. Color in boxes and man with Blender pens. Draw lines under man and truck with Light Basic Black and Light Smoky Slate Blender pens. Glue Stampin’ Up! Logo sticker on largest box.
3. Glue this stamped Whisper White cardstock on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Glue this to front of cardbase angled (see photo for placement).
4. Stamp sentiment and Santa on 5 ¼” x 4” Whisper White piece in Memento ink. Color in with Blender Pens. See picture for placement and colors. Glue to inside of card.
5. Affix 3 Holiday Rhinestones (largest) to front of card. See photo for placement.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.