I love a nice cup of tea on a chilly Saturday morning. I always know it’s tea time when I need to recharge my battery in the winter. So I was immediately drawn to the Tea Time Framelits dies in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. They are the coordinating dies to the Tea Together stamp set in the Occasions Catalog. It’s certainly a great thing to be able to earn the framelits during Sale-a-Bration. Below is a video from Stampin’ Up! featuring these framelits and how we can use them.
Be sure to pick up your items before Sale-a-Bration is over.
Today I would like to show you a Butterfly Gala Step Fold Card. It’s so beautiful and with the directions below, you can also create your own. Therefore, take a look below and see how you can create your own Step Fold Card. It will be so much fun that you will probably want to make two!
Create this card for any event or occasion in your life, or maybe as a favor to a friend. Change the sentiment or color to suit your need. Another idea is to just brighten someones day. After all, who doesn’t love butterflies and sweet wishes. maybe, furthermore, in addition to, so consequently you probably have another and also
Supplies: Stamps: Butterfly Gala (148580), Butterfly Gala Bundle (150599), Hello Cupcake (149714) Stamp Pads: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708), Highland Heather (147103) Paper: Whisper White (100730), Highland Heather (146986), Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper DSP (149622) Misc.: Triple Banner Punch (138292), Butterfly Duet Punch (1148523), Balmy Blue Light Stampin’ Blends (148540), Whisper White Flax Ribbon (1148764), Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins (148561), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dot (103683), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
• Highland Heather: 4 ¼” x 8 ½” score at ½”, 1 ½”, 3”, and 4”. 2 ½” x 4 ¼” score at ½” and 1 ½”.
• Whisper White: 4” x 4 ¼”, 1” x 3”, scrap for butterflies
• DSP: 2 7/8” x 4”, 2 ¼” x 2 ½”, ¾” x 4”
• Ribbon: 4”
1. First of all, fold on all score lines and place a piece of tear & tape on the ½” section on each piece of Highland Heather.
2. Adhere DSP to both of the Highland Heather pieces and fold the card base flat, remove the backing from the tape, fold the tab down and adhere. 3. Line up the bottom edge of the “step” with the bottom edge and the left edge of the card. Also, remove the tape backing, and adhere the tab. The lower portion of the step will still be loose, so adhere it just at the very bottom with SNAIL adhesive.
4. Next, stamp the outline of the butterflies in Tuxedo Black ink and stamp the inside of the wings in Highland Heather ink.
5. Use the Balmy Blue Light Stampin’ Blend to add some blue details to the wings.
6. Punch out the butterflies with the Butterfly Duet punch.
7. AFTER punching out the butterflies, stamp the center body portion of both butterflies in Tuxedo Black ink.
8. Punch 1” x 3” with the banner punch. Stamp “Sweet Wishes” on banner in Tuxedo Black.
9. Stamp “Celebrate Your Day” in Tuxedo Black on the 4” x 4 ¼” white piece. Adhere the ¾” x 4” strip of DSP at the top. Adhere this to the back of the step card. This is the “inside” of the card.
10. Adhere the banner to the front of the card and embellish with Gingham Gala Sequins.
11. Tie a knot in the Flax Ribbon, adhere to the card with 3 mini glue dots (one in the center and on each ribbon tail).
12. Finally, fold the butterflies in half so the “fly”, adhere to the card with mini glue dots.
13. The card folds flat and fits in a standard envelope for mailing and then the recipient can stand it up to display.
Here it is folded flat
Lastly, also, furthermore you have another and probably another, but on the other hand, to clarify. Because for example, it’s also
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!