Those we love are always there for us. When times like these happen, people shine through and help each other out. No matter what, we always know who we can count on. So who can you count on today? You can say thank you every day, but just once you may have to say seriously thank you. This card was created with the Ornate Garden bundle. It’s still available through the end of this month.
Supplies: · Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks (149471); Ornate Style (152572) · Card Stock (CS) – Early Espresso (119686); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272) · Ink Pads – Early Espresso (147114); Mint Macaron (147106) · Misc. – Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (152488); Gilded Gems (152478); Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (144045); Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (147278); So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (149557); Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (147283); Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker (146875); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Trimmer (152392)
Measurements: · Early Espresso CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”; layer 3-1/8” x 4-1/2” · Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; layer 3” x 4-3/8” · Whisper White Thick CS: 1-3/4” x ½” · DSP: 4” x 5-1/2”; 4” x ½”
1. Burnish the fold in the Early Espresso card base using a Bone Folder. 2. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base. 3. Glue the strip of DSP onto the bottom edge of the 4” x 5-1/2” Whisper White CS. 4. Stamp the large flower image from the Ornate Style stamp set in Early Espresso ink onto the 3” x 4-3/8” Whisper White CS layer. 5. Color the image using the Stampin’ Blends Markers (one large flower in Calypso Coral with So Saffron center, one large flower in Flirty Flamingo, 2 flowers in So Saffron with Soft Suede centers, smallest flowers left white with So Saffron centers, leaves in Mint Macaron.) 6. Glue the colored layer onto the Early Espresso CS layer. 7. Glue the Early Espresso CS layer onto the DSP layer. 8. Stamp “Seriously,” in Early Espresso ink onto the Whisper White Thick CS, then adhere it onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 9. Apply 3 Gilded Gems onto the colored layer. 10. Stamp the first two sentiments (“just wanted to say” and “from the bottom of my heart”) in Early Espresso ink onto the 4” x 5-1/2” Whisper White CS. 11. Stamp “THANK YOU” in Mint Macaron ink just below the first two sentiments, then glue the piece onto the inside of the card base. Then tell them seriously thank you
You can say hello fabulous friend with this very colorful card. It’s always fun to take a different approach when you reach out to friends. Not everyone sends actual cards in the mail any more these days so when this card shows up in their mailbox, you will be a star. Especially when you use this fabulous Designer Series Paper. It’s the deal-breaker.
Supplies: • Stamp: Dressed To Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  • Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  , Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  • Paper: Best Dressed 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper  , Lovely Lipstick 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Purple Posy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  • Misc: Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon , Stitched Shapes Dies , Layering Circles Dies 
Measurements: • Lovely Lipstick CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½” ; 1 5/8 x 5 ¼” • Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap • Purple Posy – scrap for scalloped circle • DSP 1 ¾ x 5 ¼”; 2 pieces ¾ x 5 ¼”
1. Adhere wider piece of DSP to the lovely lipstick strip and then to the center of the whisper white piece. Adhere 2 thin strips of the DSP to the bottom and top of the whisper white piece. Adhere everything to card base scored at 4 ¼”; 2. Cut stitched circle (second largest) from scrap of whisper white and corresponding scalloped circle from purple posy. Stamp sentiment in memento black ink on the white circle toward one side. Adhere to scalloped circle and then add to the center of the card with dimensionals. 3. Stamp lipstick with memento black ink on whisper white scrap, color with blends and cut. Add with dimensionals on the left side of stitched circle. 4. Tie a bow and add with glue dot to the lipstick. 5. Adhere scalloped edge to the left side of DSP. Say hello fabulous friend.
Reaching out today is so important with what is going on around the world. It’s times like these that send a card with positive thoughts can mean more than anything. Just being able to get a card in our mailbox can put a smile on anyone’s face and turn an otherwise dreary day into a positive one.
Supply: • Stamp Sets: Positive Thoughts (151490) • Card Stock: Purple Posy ((150881), Whisper White Thick (140272), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Highland Heather (146986) • Stamp Pads: Gorgeous Grape (147099), Soft Sea foam (147102) • Misc: Nature’s Thoughts Dies(153586); Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494), Gorgeous Grape1/4” Mini Striped Ribbon (146940); In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (purple posy) (149617), Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Measurement: • Purple Posy: 5 ½” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 ¼”, • Whisper White Thick: 4” x 5 ¼” – cut two • Highland Heather: 3” x 2” • Soft Sea Foam:4” x 3” • Purple Posy DSP: 2” x 4”
1. Use the large rectangular die to cut the white panel for card front. 2. Use the feather die with Highland Heather cardstock to cut a feather. 3. Stamp the “fern” image with Soft Sea Foam ink onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut out shape with coordinating die. 4. Stamp the butterfly and words with Gorgeous Grape ink onto white panel. 5. Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the Purple Posy DSP to the left side of the card front. 6. Attach die cut white panel to card front with dimensionals. 7. Use Snail Adhesive just on the bottom of feather, positioning as shown in photo. 8. Use dimensionals to adhere the fern. 9. Adhere the 4” x5 ¼” panel to inside of card – stamp a greeting or image as desired. 10. Tie a small strip of ribbon into a knot and attach with glue dot. 11. To finish the card, add three Noble Peacock Rhinestones to card front and try your hand at reaching out today to someone special.
What woman doesn’t want to dress to Impress? Even better is making mom feel special when you do. This card is perfect for a Mother’s Day greeting. With everything going on around us, sending this card will let her know how much you care. Have fun with it and let your creativity shine through.
Supplies: • Stamp Sets – Dressed to Impress (151666) * • Card Stock – Smoky Slate (131202); Whisper White (100730) • Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708); Soft Sea Foam (147102); Petal Pink (147108) • Misc. – Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (151319); All Dressed Up Dies (151665); Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends Combo (149566); Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels (151193); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tufted 3D Embossing Folder (151785); Die Cutting Machine *Bundle the Dressed to Impress stamp set and All Dressed Up Dies for a 10% discount (153832)
Measurements: • Card Stock 1: Smoky Slate 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” score @ 4 ¼” and 2” x 4 ¼” layer • Card Stock 2: Whisper White 2 1/8” x 4 3/8” layer and approx. 3 ½” x 5” for die cuts • DSP: Best Dressed Designer Series Paper 3 ¾” x 5 ½”
1. Fold the card base in half and adhere the piece of Designer Paper to the front using snail adhesive. 2. Run the 2” x 4 ¼” piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock through the die cutting machine with the Tufted Embossing Folder. 3. Attach the embossed piece to the Whisper White layer using snail adhesive and add to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. 4. On Whisper White cardstock stamp the parfum image, 2 shoes, 2 flowers, and the sentiment using Memento Black Ink. Then, use the watercolor wash image to stamp Petal Pink inside the Parfum bottle and the smaller watercolor wash image to stamp Soft Sea Foam and Petal Pink onto the flower image. 5. Next, color the shoes with the Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends. I used the light one on the inside of the shoes and the dark one on the outside. 6. Die cut all images with the All Dressed Up Dies and your die cutting machine. 7. Used liquid glue to attach all the die cuts to the card front except the sentiment- use Stampin’ Dimensionals for that! 8. Add Champagne Rhinestones to the “neck” of the Parfum bottle and on the sentiment. 9. Finish off the card with Wink of Stella on the small square of the Parfum, the center of the flowers and the SHOES! You can’t dress to impress without the shoes!
You can create this greatest by far card with the Clubhouse stamp set. It’s another card I’m showcasing using that stamp set. There always seems to be a shortage of male themed cards and I’m so happy that there are a few more options now. The colors alone are perfect for the men in your life.
Supplies: • Stamp Sets – Clubhouse (151583) • Card Stock (CS) – Crushed Curry (131199); Garden Green (102584); Poppy Parade (119793); Whisper White Thick (140272); Whisper White (100730) • Ink Pads – Garden Green (147089); Versamark (102283) • Misc. – Golf Club Dies (151580); Absolutely Argyle 3d Embossing Folder (151590); Country Club Designer Series Paper (151314); Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130); Country Club Twine Combo Pack (151318); Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (131527)
Measurements: • Garden Green CS: 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”; plus scraps for die cutting • Crushed Curry CS: scrap for die cutting • Poppy Parade CS: 3” x 4-1/2” • Whisper White CS: 2-1/2” x 2-1/4” • Whisper White Thick CS: scraps for die cutting • DSP: 3-1/4” x 1-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the note base using a Bone Folder. 2. Emboss the Poppy Parade CS layer using the Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder. 3. Glue the Poppy Parade CS layer onto the Garden Green CS layer. 4. Glue the DSP layer onto the Poppy Parade CS layer. 5. Glue the Whisper White CS layer over the DSP layer. 6. Tie Garden Green twine around the layers and tie in a knot on the front. 7. Glue the Garden Green CS layer onto the front of the card base. 8. Stamp the sentiment twice in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS. 9. Die cut one sentiment using the crest shaped die. 10. Die cut the second sentiment using the banner shaped die. 11. Die cut a large golf ball from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS. 12. Die cut a tee from a scrap of Crushed Curry CS. 13. Die cut 5 grass clumps from a scrap of Garden Green CS. 14. Cover the die cut golf ball with Versamark ink, then cover it with clear embossing powder, then heat emboss it. 15. Glue 2 Garden Green CS grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer. 16. Adhere the golf ball, tee, and remaining grass clumps onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 17. Glue the crest shaped sentiment onto the Poppy Parade CS layer. 18. Adhere the banner sentiment over the crest shaped sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Spring is a great time to acknowledge friendships with those you love. This is a beautiful card created with the Grace’s Garden Bundle. The words are right there in the sentiment and help you to express what you need to say. These are the ties that bind.
Supplies: · Stamp Sets – Grace’s Garden Bundle (English) , Enjoy Life Photopolymer Stamp Set  · Card Stock – Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Real Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  · Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad , Smoky Slate , Highland Heather , Crumb Cake , Grapefruit Grove , Real Red , Daffodil Delight , Bermuda Bay , Pear Pizzazz  · Misc. – Stamparatus  , Stampin’ Dimensionals , Snail Adhesive , Mini Glue Dots , Whisper White 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon , Detailed Trio Punch , Aqua Painters , Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
Measurements: · Real Red – 8 ½” x 5 ½” · Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, plus piece for die cuts
1. Fold Real Red card stock in half to create card base. Round top and bottom corners with Detailed Trio Punch. 2. Place 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock on Stamparatus. Using Black Memento ink pad, stamp fence, flowers and sentiment. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Round top and bottom of card stock with Detailed Trio Punch and use SNAIL to adhere to card front. 3. On scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp fence, flowers, cat and bird. Colour images with Aqua Painters and ink pads. Cut with coordinating dies and place on card with Stampin’ Dimensionals *Stagger the die-cuts slightly when placing on card. 4. Stamp butterflies images from “Enjoy Life” set with Highland Heather ink pad. 5. Add Clear Wink of Stella to butterflies, flowers and bird. Then you can acknowledge friendships too.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!