You can definitely smile with Daisy Lane sentiments. It’s a wonderful stamp set and has so many great images. Save money and take advantage of the bundle special which allows you to get 10% off when you purchase the stamp set and the bundle together.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Daisy Lane (149325) Card Stock – Mossy Meadow (133676), Terracotta Tile (150884), Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Terracotta Tile (150086), Mossy Meadow (147111) Misc. – Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (149488), ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon-Terracotta Tile (149705), Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo (149485), Timeless Label Punch (1495151), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Measurements: • Mossy Meadow Card Stock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” • Whisper White Card Stock – 3” x 3 ¾” (front), Scrap (Sentiment) • Garden Lane DSP – 4” x 4” • Terracotta Ribbon – 6” long • Mossy Meadow Twine – 9” long
1. Fold card base in half and adhere Designer Series Paper to front of card as shown. 2. Stamp small daisy in Terracotta Tile ink using photo for placement. 3. Stamp stems under daisies in Mossy Meadow ink. 4. Wrap Terracotta ribbon around stamped panel as shown and adhere. 5. Tie a bow around center of Terracotta ribbon using Mossy Meadow twine. 6. Stamp “Smile” on a scrap of Whisper White card stock in Mossy Meadow ink. Cut out banner as shown. 7. Punch one Timeless Label in Terracotta Tile card stock and adhere to card front. Add the Whisper White sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 8. Enjoy!
If you have purchased any of the new 3D Embossing Dies, then you are going to love this video. They are a different style from the Dynamic Folders so you need to adjust slightly when using them. Stampin’ Up has put together a great video to give you a little information on how to use them. The thickness of the folders is a little different so it will help to have a bit of training for using these folders. With slight adjustments, you will be fine. Take a look:
You can purchase any of our Dies from my online store here. We have an extensive assortment of Dies which are used for multiple projects. I love working with our dies and I love the new 3D Embossing Dies Stampin’ Up! has added to our collection.
You can be delivering precious products to your friends and family when you send them a card like this created using the You Always Deliver stamp set. Who doesn’t want to see the good ole delivery man approaching your door? Add any of the adorable smaller images to the card and you can have some fun. There are many sentiments to choose from as well. I just love playing with it.
Supply: Stamp Sets: You Always Deliver (149355) Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708) Paper: Crumb Cake card stock (120953), Real Red card stock (102482): Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Pool Party card stock (122924) Other: Follow Your Art Washi Tape (149490); Paper Snips (103579); Light Flirty Flamingo Blends (147031); Smoky Slate Combo Blends (145058); Soft Suede Combo Blends (147273); Crumb Cake Combo Blends (144601); Pool Party Combo Blends (144605); Real Red Combo Blends (147935); Ivory Blends (144606); Snail Adhesive (104332)
Measurements: • Crumb Cake card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” • Real Red card stock: 4” x 5 ¼” • Whisper White card stock: 3 ¾” x 5” • Pool Party card stock scraps for banners
1. Stamp delivery man and packages on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color in with Blends. Cut Stampin’ Up! logo from washi tape and adhere to middle package in the stack. Mount to the Real Red card stock layer with Snail adhesive. 2. Stamp “Get Excited!!!” and “…your order is here!” with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Pool Party scrap cardstock. Cut banner ends with Paper Snips. Adhere to Whisper White card stock with Snail adhesive. 3. Adhere Real Red card stock layer to the Crumb Cake card base with Snail adhesive and you too can be delivering precious products.
You will be wishing beautiful days to everyone when you create this elegant card. Let them know you are thinking of them. The delicate ribbon is the perfect addition to this card. The soft colors enhance the elegance and style to the care. Change up the sentiment to any other from the Very Versailles set.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Very Versailles (149275c) Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Petal Pink (146985) Stamp Pads – Petal Pink (147108); Crumb Cake (147116) Misc –Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638); Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (149484); Petal Pink 5/8” Organdy Striped Ribbon (149441); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements: • Crumb Cake CS: 4-1/4” x 8-1/4″; 3” x 5” • Petal Pink CS: 5-1/4” x 4”; 2-1/2” x 4”; 4” x 2-1/2” • Whisper White CS: 3-3/4” x 5”; 3” x 5” • Magnolia Lane DSP: 2-1/4” x 3-3/4”
1. Score Crumb Cake cardstock at 2-3/4” then fold to create the card base. 2. Adhere Magnolia Lane DSP to Petal Pink CS. Wrap and tie knot using Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon around unit then add to card front left side panel. 3. Next, stamp leaves image along the right edge of Whisper White CS using Crumb Cake Ink. 4. Adhere Whisper White CS to Petal Pink CS then unit to inside card base. 5. Using Stitched Nested Label Dies, die cut Whisper White CS. 6. Then, using same Stitched Nested Label Die but add the 2nd next smaller size, die-cut a Crumb Cake CS ‘frame’; Die cut from Petal Pink CS to create inside frame piece. 7. Stamp ‘script’ image onto Whisper White die cut using Petal Pink ink. Then stamp the sentiment using Crumb Cake ink to the same piece. 8. Lastly, Adhere die-cut labels then add to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left side of the unit only. Finish by adding 3 pearls under the sentiment to finish wishing beatiful days.
Create a fun Dino birthday card and earn a million smiles. This is not only cute as a button, but it’s also colorful and energetic. Let your imagination lead the way. You can even get the kiddies involved and let them have some fun. The images in the Dino Days stamp set can help you create various scenes. You can add different Designer Series Paper as well for a variety of ideas.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Dino Days (149406); Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618) Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pretty Peacock (150880); Blushing Bride (131198) Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083); Pineapple Punch (147141); Flirty Flamingo (147052) Misc. – Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149589); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL (104332); 3/8” Denim Ribbon (6”)(149590); Layered Leaves 3D (152321); Dino Dies (149636); Die Cutting Machine. Basic Black Stampin’Write Marker (100082)
Measurements: · Whisper White: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (score and fold at 4 ¼”); ½ x 3 ½”; 3 x 4” · Pretty Peacock: 5 3/8 x 4 1/8” · Blushing Bride: 5 ¼ x 4” · Dinoroar DSP: 1 ½ x 5 ¼”
1. Emboss Blushing Bride cardstock with the Layer Leaves 3D folder. 2. Next, stamp the greeting with Pretty Peacock ink. 3. Stamp Dinosaur with Pineapple Punch ink. Stamp the scales with Flirty Flamingo. Cut out with Dino Dies and Die Cutting Machine. 4. Attach card layers onto Whisper White card base using SNAIL adhesive. Attach Ribbon and Greeting with Snail Adhesive. 5. Lastly, adhere the Dinosaur to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add eye with Marker and you have your fun dino birthday card.
Create an over the moon 3D image with this fun card. The daisy flowers on the front add a 3D element that is adorable. You can add any sentiment to express your personal message. The colors have a nice natural farm feel.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Over the Moon (149331) Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Whisper White Cardstock (100730); Pineapple Punch Cardstock (146971); Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612); Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper (149500) Stamp Pads – Staz-On Jet Black (101406); Pineapple Punch (147141); Balmy Blue (147105); Soft Suede (147115); Garden Green (147089); Lovely Lipstick (147140) Misc. –Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Medium Daisy Punch (149517); Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442); Linen Thread (104199); Aqua Painters (103954); Sponge Daubers (133773); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½” · Whisper White Cardstock: 6” x 3 ½” for flowers · Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼” · Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper: 2 ½” x 2 ½” (approx.) to die cut with 2 1/8” stitched square · Pressed Petals Specialty DSP: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
1. Fold thick Whisper White card base in half and set aside. 2. Attach the Pressed Petals Designer Paper piece to the Pineapple Punch piece of cardstock with Snail adhesive. Then, wrap linen thread around the middle of the layer and tie a bow. Attach the layer to the card front with snail adhesive. 3. Use the medium Daisy Punch and cut 6 flowers from the 6” x 3 ½” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use a sponge dauber and Pineapple Punch ink pad to ink the centers of the punched flowers a little. Then, stack two flowers a little off to make the flower look fuller and stick together with a glue dot. Make 3 full flowers with 2 punched pieces each. Attach to the card front with glues dots as show in the picture. 4. Die cut a 2 1/8” square from the Fluid 100 watercolor paper with the Stitched Shapes Dies. Then, stamp the cow using Staz-On ink. 5. With the Aqua Painter, color the cow image. I used Balmy Blue for the sky, Soft Suede for the cow, Lovely Lipstick for the ears and nose and the tip of her boot, Pineapple Punch with a little Soft Suede for the hair and flower, and Garden Green for leaves. 6. Finally, attach that square to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to complete your over the moon 3D image.
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!