Starting today, the new catalog is NOW LIVE! The day you have been waiting for! (maybe not, ha, ha, but I have!)
TWO promotions begin today as well and run through June 30. They are as follows:
1. SHOP: Add $25 in freebies of your choice to the freebies you already qualify for with a minimum $250 order. That is a minimum of $50 in free product you may add. As your order total goes up, so does the amount you get to add free! See the table on page 187 of the catalog.
To see it all in one place, here’s the whole list of what you get for $99. I call this “let’s do the math.”:
- Anything* you want for $125.00 (not a penny more). Yes, that includes Clearance Rack. *Only exclusion is prepaid Paper Pumpkin. That’s it. There are over 2,000 item codes to choose from in the Starter Kit building area.
- ANY stamp set/dies or stamp set/punch bundle (see them on pages 168-169, 173-179 of the new catalog – if you don’t have one in hand I can mail you one and you can also see the PDF by linking HERE). Highest one is $60.25.
- One Paper Pumpkin kit, valued at $22, added automatically.
- It all ships FREE so if it were an order, that shipping would be about $20.73.
- So, for $99+ tax, you get about $227 in value!
- You can only join on a desktop or laptop; won’t work on a smartphone or tablet
- This is not an order per se – you buy the kit in a special place and that link is HERE.
- You do not have to have parties or do anything like that. You can join just for the discount, which begins at 20%. Of my almost 300 team members in my group, probably 95% are in this category. I call them my “smart shoppers.” It is just fine!
- I love to use the analogy that the Starter Kit is like joining Costco or Sam’s Club but better. You pay to join but, with us, you get something of substance and value that exceeds the cost you pay to join! After that, you “enter” and you get a discount on all your purchases. That’s all there is to it.
- As soon as you choose the Starter Kit and finalize it, you get an email from Stampin’ Up! welcoming you with your Demonstrator ID number and the path to our special website where you can begin ordering, at a discount, right away.
I get asked, often, questions such as “what’s the catch?” There is none. This is it. Nothing complicated. No hidden bad surprises. It is just as I describe it above. Pretty sweet, huh? More detail that might interest you is in my FAQ HERE.
Enjoy the new catalog as a shopper or joiner! I treat it as therapy to slowly turn the pages with a glass of wine or cup of coffee. Savor it but don’t take too long to shop or join, lol! 😉 Doug’s 20+ year old BBQ is on its last legs and I’m trying to surprise him with a new one for Father’s Day. Every order helps! This is all starting today.