You can give some great old Country Thanks when you create a card using my Country Lane Project Sheet.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets: Country Home (147678);
Inks: Early Espresso (147114), Crushed Curry (147087)
Paper: Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes (144236), Very Vanilla (101650), Smoky Slate (131202); Country Lane Designer Series Paper (147804)
Embellishments: Galvanized Clips (147806), 3/16” Braided Linen Trim (147808)
Other: Big Shot (143263), Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (147906); 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
• Smoky Slate 3 1/4” x 4 3/4”;
• Very Vanilla: 1 1/2″ x 4”,
• Country Lane DSP : Green Pattern 2” x 3”; Crushed Curry Pattern – 3” square to punch circle
• 6” strip of Braided Linen Trim
- Use the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Big Shot to emboss the Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Attach to the Very Vanilla note card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach Green pattern of the DSP to the center of the note card.
- Punch a circle from the Crushed Curry DSP and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Use Crushed Curry ink and stamp the image with the cat tails onto the Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamp the “Simply Thankful” greeting over this with Early Espresso ink.
- Fold the Braided Linen Trim in half and create a slip knot.
- Slip the Galvanized Clip onto the left edge of the Very Vanilla stamped panel.
- Use a glue dot to attach the slip knot to the galvanized clip.
- Attach the stamped image to the card front with dimensionals.