Send someone a birthday surprise with this lovely card created with the Birthday Cheer stamp set. Also, because it’s a birthday set, you can create dozens of them and probably use them all year long. In addition, the layers of cupcakes will put a smile on everyone’s face and therefore make you smile as well. It’s easy to put together and so much fun to make. Everyone has a birthday, so you can certainly get use out of it while you have fun.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Birthday Cheer* (148604c) and Card Stock –Thick Whisper White (140272); Highland Heather (146986); Whisper White (100730); Lovely Lipstick (146970); Call Me Clover (146969) Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103); Lovely Lipstick (147140) Misc – Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263); Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies* (148548); Stitched Shaped Framelits (145372); Basket Weave TIEF (146841); Gingham Gala 6” x 8” Designer Series Paper (148554); Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins (148561); Wink of Stella (141897); Call Me Clover Light Blends (147023); Pineapple Punch Dark Blends(147030); Lovely Lipstick Light Blends(147026); Highland Heather Combo Blends (147276); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) *Birthday Cheer Bundle (150576) probably another and while in addition to it’s even more
Measurements: • Thick Whisper White CS: 4-1/4” x 11″, scored at 5-1/2” and • Highland Heather CS: 5-1/4” x 4″ and • Whisper White CS: 3” x 3”; 2-1/2” x 4”; 2” x 2” also • Gingham Gala DSP: 3” x 3” also • Scraps: Lovely Lipstick CS and Call Me Clover CS also while you can so almost probably even more finally, therefore
Instructions: You probably also need to firstly and foremost add another maybe
1. First of all, fold Thick Whisper White cardstock on score line and create card base. 2. Run Highland Heather CS through Big Shot using Basket Weave TIEF and add to card front. 3. Attach Gingham DSP to card front with adhesive. 4. Die cut square layer from Whisper White CS using square framelit from Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot. Then, adhere to card front centering over Gingham Gala DSP. 5. Stamp single cupcake image using Highland Heather ink onto Whisper White CS and color with Highland Heather Blends Combo. Also, color sprinkles with Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover Blends. The ‘icing’ should be colored with Wink of Stella ink and added to stitched square layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Next, die cut ‘3 cupcakes’ from Whisper White CS using Detailed Birthday Edgelit dies and Big Shot. Then, die cut ‘cherry’ from Lovely Lipstick CS and ‘cherry stem from Call Me Clover CS. The ‘icing’, ‘cherry’, and ‘heart’ of die cuts should be colored using Wink of Stella ink 7. Put the ‘3 cupcakes’ die cuts to the bottom of card front with your adhesive. Add Lovely Lipstick ‘cherry’ and Call Me Clover ‘stem’ to fill in die cut with Mini Glue Dots; then add Lovely Lipstick ‘heart’ to the third cupcake as well using Mini Glue Dots. 8. Stamp ‘sentiment’ using Lovely Lipstick ink pad to the bottom of die cut square. 9. Lastly, finish by adding Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins to card front randomly.
Create this floral beauty with the Wonderful Romance stamp set. While you are putting it all together, you can also appreciate each image. In addition, this set is a good choice for a variety of occasions because of the meaning behind it. Also, just let your imagination take over and maybe you will surprise yourself. Furthermore, just remember your creativity will always flow even more when you love what you are doing. As a result, maybe you can change the colors and have more of a variety.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies: STAMPS – Wonderful Romance (148632) PAPER – Shimmery White (101910), Petal Pink (146985), Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper [DSP] (148586) INK – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708), Mossy Meadow (147111), Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (147278), Old Olive Combo Pack (144597), Daffodil Delight Dark (144585), Petal Pink Dark (146871), Soft Sea Foam Dark (148058) OTHER – Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies (148529), Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8” Variegated Ribbon (148776), Frosted Flowers Embellishments (148782), Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder [TIEF] (148530), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Paper Snips (103579)
Cutting: • Petal Pink: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half • Designer Series Paper: 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” • Shimmery White: 4” x 4” and 2-1/2” x 3” • Ribbon: 10”
• First run card base through the Lace Dynamic TIEF so the card base is centered on the folder. • Stamp large floral spray with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Shimmery White and color in with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies. • Also, stamp sentiment with Mossy Meadow on Shimmery White and die cut. • Using one Mini Glue Dot on each corner of the vellum DSP and adhere to card front so it is centered. • Affix Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to back of floral spray and sentiment then adhere to card front. • Tie ribbon into bow and trim ends with Paper Snips, then using one Mini Glue Dot add to stems of flowers. • Finally, add two Frosted Flower Embellishments to sentiment. Finally, probably even more while you almost.
Send sweet surprises for a special birthday this year using the How Sweet It Is stamp set. When you add all the elements of the suite, it’s also a really fun and colorful way to celebrate their special day. When you combine everything from the suite, it all comes together beautifully.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies: STAMPS – Sweetest Thing (148575) PAPER – Granny Apple Green (146990), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Coastal Cabana (131297), How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (148568), Window Sheets (142314) INK – StazOn Jet Black Pad (101406), Coastal Cabana (147097) OTHER – Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies (148524), Sweet Pins & Tags (148571), Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8” Reversible Ribbon (148572), 1/8” Handheld Circle Punch (134365), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), hobby/x-acto knife, cutting mat, household tape, and lint-free cloth
Cutting: • Granny Apple Green: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2 then folded in half and 5” x 2-1/2” • Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” and scraps for candy • Gorgeous Grape: 2-3/4” x 5-1/4” • Coastal Cabana: 2” x ¾” • Window Sheets: 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” • Ribbon: 7” and 9-1/2”
• Adhere Designer Series Paper to card front with SNAIL Adhesive. • Stamp three candy jars onto Window Sheet with StazOn ink then die cut out. • Die cut candy from Designer Series Paper: three lollipops, four round candies, and three longer candies. When aligning dies on paper, choose areas that will yield a variety of colors. • Using clear Window Sheet jars as “frames” for the candy, position candy pieces overlapping one another and adhere with tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Do not adhere to Window Sheets yet. You are only using them as windows to know how tightly to glue them to one another. Set aside to dry. • Stamp sentiment with Coastal Cabana ink onto Coastal Cabana and trim so tag ends up about 5/8” x 1-3/4” making sure to leave space for the hole on one end.
• Using a hobby knife, slit an opening along the roundest jar about 7/8” from the top along one of the jar’s lines taking care to stop about 1/8” from each side of the cut line. You want to create a slit to put the lollipops in without completely cutting off the candy jar’s top. • Wrap 7” ribbon horizontally along Gorgeous Grape cardstock so it is about 7/8” from the top. Secure with SNAIL Adhesive and use household tape on back to further secure ends. Tie bow from other ribbon, trim ends, and set aside. • With the SNAIL, attach Granny Apple Green piece to Gorgeous Grape piece and attach to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. • Add very tiny dots or smears of Multipurpose Liquid Glue along black inked lines on jar adhere candy to back side of two jars. Carefully slip lollipops into the slit of round jar. Put together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue then attach to jar with Mini Glue Dots where they can’t be seen. • Using Mini Glue Dots where they won’t be seen and Liquid Glue, adhere jars to Granny Apple Green piece. • Put one Mini Glue Dot on ribbon to round jar then with a pin from Sweet Pins & Tags, attach sentiment piece to ribbon. Use one Mini Glue Dot at end without a pin to keep it secure to the card. • Finally, gently clean off fingerprints from the Window Sheets with a lint-free cloth..
There are always those people that are like a resilient diamond in our lives. The Strong & Beautiful stamp set will let us acknowledge those people even more. Furthermore, cards are also the perfect outlet for our feelings. Add another blurb inside the card to complete the perfect message.
Measurements: • Whisper White 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base; 2-1/2” x 5-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 3-1/2” for rectangle framelit • Fresh Fig : 4” x 5-1/4” • Floral Romance: 2-1/4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold the Whisper White cardstock in half to create your card base. 2. Run the Fresh Fig mat through the Big Shot using Subtle Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base. 3. Adhere the Designer Paper to the Whisper White mat by place a *small* dot of liquid glue in each corner and then a bit in the middle (where the paper will be covered by the white framelit piece. 4. Stamp the sentiment onto the 1-1/2” strip of Whisper White cardstock and cut out using the appropriately sized Rectangle Stitched framelit. Adhere to the center of card using Dimensionals. 5. If desired, add 3 of the Gingham Gala Sequins to the card for a bit of sparkle.
There is more going on at Stampin’ Up! this month. You can earn more free products starting today. Stampin’ Up! has just announced the second release of Sale-a-Bration products for you to earn through the end of March while the sale is still going on. I Hope you enjoy these wonderful new products. You can view the products either in my online store here or the flyer below.
Here is the Painted Season Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper Sale-a-Bration offer! You will also be seeing coordinating Framelits for that suite in March.
If you love embossing folders, here is the new Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder.
Remember, you can get the bundle for free with a qualifying purchase in my online store here. Please note, the Four Seasons Framelits Die that coordinate with the bundle will be available on March 1st. Enjoy your weekend!
I love a nice cup of tea on a chilly Saturday morning. I always know it’s tea time when I need to recharge my battery in the winter. So I was immediately drawn to the Tea Time Framelits dies in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. They are the coordinating dies to the Tea Together stamp set in the Occasions Catalog. It’s certainly a great thing to be able to earn the framelits during Sale-a-Bration. Below is a video from Stampin’ Up! featuring these framelits and how we can use them.
Be sure to pick up your items before Sale-a-Bration is over.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!