It’s the last day of the year, but not the last day of Stampin’ Up!’s year-end sale. You still have two more days to shop. You can find all the products still available when you shop my online store. You can also download the flyer below to make your choices. These products are all on sale while supplies last and some products have either run out or are running low. Take a look and see what is still available and on your wish list.
You can find the flyer below and download it to all the products. This will make it easier to keep track of what is on sale and what you want.
There are still a lot of options available. Remember, some of the products are retiring from the Holiday Catalog and will no longer be available. There are also some great products from the Annual Catalog available at a discount through this sale. It’s a great way to end the year so take advantage of more days to shop.Please remember, bundles only last during the catalog time that the products are first introduced. After that catalog’s period of time is over, the products might carry over but the bundle pricing does not. Please let me know if you have any questions about the sale or any of the products.
Happy shopping and a very Happy New Year!
Sending thanks is easy when you use the Flourish Filigree stamp set. The colors can be altered, but the sentiment is the same. You can send thoughtful wishes to the ones you love.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
With all the holiday gifts and events you may have attended this year, send a thank you and let them know you enjoyed your time with everyone. Start your new year off with a very special card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Flourish Filigree (147870 Clear, 147873 Wood)
- PAPER –Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Berry Burst Cardstock (144243)
- INK –– Berry Burst Pad (147143)
- OTHER – Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (147044), Tailored Tag Punch (145667), Stampin Sponges (141337), Berry Burst 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon (146944)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Berry Burst 3 ¾ x 5”
- Very Vanilla 3 ¼ x 4 ¾”
- Very Vanilla Scrap for punching
- Ink filigree image in Berry Burst ink, then sponge Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint onto image. Stamp on to Very Vanilla Panel.
- Stamp Sentiment and punch with Tailored Tag punch. Pop up onto center of filigree image.
- On Berry Burst panel, sponge shimmer paint onto edges. Adhere Vanilla panel on top.
- Add ribbon to panel with glue dots.
- Adhere to Vanilla Card.
Sending Christmas wishes tonight to you and your family as you enjoy time spent with those you love. This card was creating using the Signs of Santa stamp set and lots of love.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
And take a look at what the inside looks like. Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas week to you and your family.
I hope 2019 is a wonderful year. Stay tuned to my blog for all the new things coming your way.
- Stamp Sets – Signs of Santa Bundle (149967); Buffalo Check (w: 147797, c: 147794)
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (147084); Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends – Real Red Combo Pack (147935); Shaded Spruce Dark (147937); Daffodil Delight Dark (144585); Smoky Slate Light (145054); Ivory (144606); Color Lifter (144608)
- Misc. – Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147809); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Poppy Parade ½” Textured Weave Ribbon (147813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Shaded Spruce: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”; 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” (2); 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Fold card base in half and set aside.
- Stamp Buffalo Check image with Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Using a ruler and dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blend, draw lines as shown in the photo.
- Wrap ribbon around stamped image and tie in a knot; adhere to card base.
- Stamp Santa image and “Wishing you…” on Whisper White cardstock square with Memento ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. (tip: outline the white parts with light Smoky Slate and then use the color lifter to blend. (Another tip: you can die cut Santa from DSP and attach to the card).
- Die cut with the largest circle die. Use largest scalloped circle die to cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock. Adhere circles together and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For inside, stamp “…and more!” o Whisper White cardstock. Die cut a Mrs. Claus from DSP and adhere (or stamp and color as for Santa). Adhere to inside.
Time is running out to take advantage of the end of year closeout sale. If you have an opportunity to shop my online store, you can see all the products on sale. There are products from the annual catalog as well as the holiday catalog. Many of the products are retiring and will not be returning. You can shop my online store and download the flyer below. These products are all on sale while supplies last and some products have either run out or are running low.
We also have a flyer you can download below to print out and keep. This will make it much easier to keep track of what is on sale and what you want. There really is so much to choose from. Please remember, bundles only last during the catalog time that the products are first introduced. After that catalog’s period of time is over, the products might carry over but the bundle pricing does not. Please let me know if you have any questions about the sale or any of the products and happy shopping!
This golden ornament wrap was created with the All is Bright Designer Series Paper and the Tags & Tidings. It’s a great holiday wrap and tag combination for the holiday season. I really love all the paper in the Holiday Catalog this year. It makes it almost impossible to choose. So I decided to make a bunch of projects using all the different papers. Maybe I have a DSP obsession. Enjoy the last 12 Weeks of Christmas project and Happy Holidays.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!® also, finally
Stamps: Tags & Tidings (147779 or bundle 149986)
Ink: Crushed Curry (147087)
Cardstock and Paper: All is Bright Designer Series Paper (147892), Shimmery White (101910), Gold Glimmer Paper (146958)
Miscellaneous: Christmas Tags Thinlits Die (147926 or bundle 149986), Gold 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144146), Gold Mini Sequin Trim (144128), Gold Metallic Thread (138401), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), household tape, Paper Pumpkin box
1. Shimmery White: 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
2. Two matching 12” x 12” sheets of Designer Series Paper (DSP)
3. Gold Glimmer Paper: 2” x 18-1/2”
4. Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon: 24”
5. Sequin Trim: 10-1/2”
6. Gold Metallic Thread: about 5”
1. Lay two pieces of DSP face-down and edge-to-edge. Making sure there are no gaps, tape the two together with household tape. Trim so the 24” of DSP is about 18-1/2” on the horizontal
2. Place box on DSP and wrap as you would typically do and attach back seam with SNAIL so tape is not showing or with household tape if you prefer to have tape seen. Secure ends of paper with household tape or SNAIL
3. The Gold Glimmer Paper is 12” long so adhere a 12” piece to a 6-1/2” long piece by applying tape on the back side.
4. Wrap Gold Glimmer Paper around box and attach ends, in back with one end overlapping another using Mini Glue Dots.
5. Wrap ribbon around, over Glimmer Paper so there are 3 strands of ribbon when you are about to tie the bow. Keep ribbon taunt, tie a knot then tie a bow. Trim excess to make bow even.
6. Loop strand of Gold Mini Sequin Trim over ribbon and carefully tie once. also another
7. Finally, stamp tag with Crushed Curry and die cut with Christmas Tags Thinlits. Thread Metallic Thread through hole in tag and tie onto ribbon.
The Alpine Adventure Sampler is another great holiday gift for anyone on your list. This is almost the end of my holiday inspiration. Therefore, next week is the last project of my 12 Weeks of Christmas. You are probably all ready for the holidays and looking forward to spending time with family. I hope you enjoy these last two weeks and wish you Happy Holidays.
Alpine Adventure Sampler – All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Alpine Adventure (147742); At Home with You (143681)
Cardstock – Cherry Cobbler (119685); Crumb Cake (120953); Early Espresso (119686); Garden Green (102584); Soft Suede (115318); Whisper White (100730) so, another, also, even more, because
Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083); Garden Green (147089); Soft Suede (147115); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
Stampin’ Blends Markers: Basic Black Light (147940); Soft Suede Combo (147273)
Miscellaneous – Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149903); Festive Farmhouse DSP (147820); Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP (147809); Alpine Sports Framelits (147916); At Home Framelits Dies (143727); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (141851); Seasonal Layers Thinlits(143751); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (148079); Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (145648); Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (139672); Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Simply Scored Scoreboard (122334); Big Shot (143263); (shadowbox frame)
- Early Espresso: 8” x 8”
- Crumb Cake: 2 7/16” x 4 7/8”; 2 7/8” x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 2 7/16” x 2 7/16”; scraps for die-cuts
- Cherry Cobbler: scraps for die-cuts
- Garden Green: scraps for die-cuts
- Soft Suede: scraps for die-cuts
- DSP: 2 7/16” x 2 7/16” (cut 4); 2 7/16” x 4 7/8” (cut 1)
- First of all, Score Early Espresso at 1/4”, 2 3/4, 5 1/4″, and 7 3/4″. Rotate and repeat scoring to create a subtle grid pattern. Use this grid to align the panels of the sampler.
- For gifts panel (bottom left), stamp gifts on Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. Die-cut or fussy-cut. Die cut Whisper White oval and Garden Green scalloped oval with Layering Ovals Framelits. Adhere ovals together and adhere gifts to layered ovals. Add three strips of washi tape to the center of DSP. Also, adhere gift layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then adhere to Early Espresso sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For tree panel (bottom middle), adhere DSP to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For door panel (bottom right), emboss larger Crumb Cake panel with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder. Hence, on smaller Crumb Cake panel, stamp door from At Home with You with Tuxedo Black. Allow the right side of the door to stamp off the edge. Die-cut door with At Home Framelits Dies; color with Stampin’ Blends Markers and adhere to embossed panel. Stamp wreath and berries with Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White scraps; die-cut. Then, stamp bells with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White scrap; die-cut and color with Basic Black Light Stampin’ Blends Marker. Adhere wreath and bells to door with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape. Ink sled with Basic Black and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers; stamp on Whisper White scrap and die-cut with Alpine Sports Framelits. Lastly, adhere to sampler base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For “Christmas Greetings” panel (middle), emboss 2 7/16” Whisper White square with Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Stamp sentiment with Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White scrap. For the sentiement, die-cut sentiment oval and Cherry Cobbler scalloped oval with Layering Ovals Framelits. Use your adhesive to adhere ovals together. Die-cut holly leaves with Alpine Sports Framelits; adhere behind ovals. Adhere sentiment layer to embossed square with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape. So another is also a good
- For ski/snowshoe panel (top left), stamp skis and snowshoes on Whisper White scraps with Soft Soft Suede. Stamp ski bindings with Tuxedo Black. Stamp wreath on Whisper White scrap with Garden Green. Die-cut all stamped images with Alpine Sports Framelits. Die-cut bow from Cherry Cobbler scrap with Alpine Sports Framelits. Adhere die-cuts to 2 7/16” x 4 7/8” DSP panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then adhere panel to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For snowflake panel (top middle), adhere DSP to sampler base with Tear & Tape. Die-cut 3 snowflakes from Whisper White scraps with Seasonal Layers Thinlits. Adhere to the panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- For pinecone panel (top right), die-cut Whisper White oval and Garden Green scalloped oval; adhere ovals together. Die-cut pinecone and bow from Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler scraps with Pretty Pines Thinlits. So, adhere pinecone and bow to layered ovals. You can also adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- Add Wink of Stella to images (pinecone, berries, bells, holly leaves).
- Finally, display in a shadowbox frame and enjoy!
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative because you can just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created it and can be proud.
You can also order any of the items from my online store.