Create a winter holiday scene with the Still Scenes Bundle from the Holiday Catalog. It will give you a chance to bring a special scene to life this winter. I love collecting snow globes and this Bundle allows me to have a little more fun with it. You can also purchase the Snow Globe Shaker Domes and take it up a notch. Add confetti, fake snow, glitter or anything you can think of to enhance your card.
This bundle can also be used at other times of the year. Just choose your image for your scene and you have your inspiration.
You can purchase this bundle from my online store here. You can also visit the Holiday catalog section of my store here to browse the Holiday Catalog online. Don’t forget that all our bundles save you an additional10%. There is still time to plan your holiday projects.
It’s always fun to create your own holiday cards. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy. With the Perfectly Plaid bundle, you can create this 3D holiday tree card. The tree seems to come alive on the card and the backdrop for the tree is just as gorgeous. Let your imagination run wild with this one and see what embellishment ideas you can come up with.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Perfectly Plaid Bundle (151143) Card Stock – Smoky Slate (131202); Whisper White (100730); Real Red (102482); Garden Green (102584) Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084) Misc. – Silver Glimmer Paper (146960); Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (150441); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Layering Circles Dies (141705); Red Rhinestones (146924); Linen Thread (104199); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”, 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap piece approx. 11” x 4 ½” for 9 trees · Whisper White Cardstock: Scrap piece for sentiment approx. 2 ½” x 1 ½” · Real Red Cardstock: same as white above- approx. 2 ½” x 1 ½” · Garden Green Cardstock: 7” x 2 ½” for 4 trees · Mercury Glass Designer Acetate: approx. 3” x 3” · Silver Glimmer Paper: approx. 3” x 3”
1. Take your long piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock (approx. 11” x 4 ½”) and punch 9 trees with the Pine Tree Punch. Then, attach them with liquid glue to the 4” x 5 ¼” Smoky Slate Layer as pictured, for an interesting background. 2. Fold the Smoky Slate card base at 5 ½” and add that Smoky Slate Pine Tree layer to the card front with snail adhesive. 3. Die-cut an approx. 2 ½” scalloped circle with the Silver Glimmer Paper and a regular nesting circle in the Mercury Glass Acetate using the Layering Circle Dies. Use glue dots to adhere the two circles together and liquid glue to attach to the card front. 4. Punch 4 Pine Trees using Garden Green cardstock. Fold 3 of them lengthwise and attach them to the 4th one using liquid glue making a 3D tree. This will lay flat to mail. 5. Attach the 3D tree to the layering circles on the card front with liquid glue. 6. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Timeless Label Punch. Also, use the Real Red Cardstock to punch another Timeless Label then attach the two punched pieces using liquid glue or snail adhesive a little offset. Then, attach the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 7. The last step is to make a double Linen Thread bow and attach it to the top of the tree with mini glue dots and add 4 Red Rhinestones.
This colorful pumpkin thanks card was fun to create and full of love. Everyone loves to get cards in the mail, however, the holidays make it extra special. There is so much love this time of year. Adding the embellishments to enhance the card makes it pop.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581); Harvest Hellos Bundle (150037) save 10% Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (144237); Crumb Cake (120953); Cajun Craze(119684), Pretty Peacock (150880), Soft Suede (115318) Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Pretty Peacock ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149751); Linen Thread (104199); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104331); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
· Whisper White (thick) 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” & 1/2” x 1” · Crumb Cake: 3 1/4” x 2 1/4” · Cajun Craze: 2 1/2” square for punching · Pretty Peacock: 1 1/4″ square for punching · Soft Suede: small scrap for punching · Come To Gather DSP: 4” x 3”
Instructions: 1. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP panel to card front. 2. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Crumb Cake panel, centering on the DSP. 3. Stamp the Pumpkin, leaf and stem onto the card stock, and punch with the Apple Builder Punch. Note: the leaf used on this card needs to be fussy cut – it is not the leaf that is on the punch. Use the Paper Snips for fussy cutting. 4. Run a small strip of Snail Adhesive onto lower right hand corner of the Crumb Cake panel and adhere the Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon. 5. Use dimensionals to attach pumpkin to the card. 6. Use glue dots to attach the leaf and stem onto pumpkin. 7. Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and adhere with a glue dot. 8. Stamp “Give Thanks” onto small Whisper White Panel and position over the Linen Thread bow with a dimensional. 9. To finish your card, add three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
I am excited to share videos of the products from theHoliday Catalog. This one is showcasing the Tags, Tags, Tags video. It’s a good thing that Tags Are So Much More than just a name. I love this Bundle and all that is included. Some of these images (and the dies) are able to be used all year long so you don’t have to put it away in the back of the closet after the holidays. The The Tags, Tags, Tags bundleis great for a few reasons. Watch the video and see what I’m talking about..
I love thatthis bundleis versatile for a few different occasions
There are so many bundles to choose from so Visit the Holiday catalog section of my store here and get a glimpse not only at the bundles but of all the wonderful products at your fingertips.
You can create your Fall giving thanks card with the Harvest Hello Bundle from the Holiday Catalog. There is so much you can do with this stamp set. I love the background on this card which was created using the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder. It gives the card such character.
· Soft Suede: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” , 4” x 5 ¼” , starburst shape and scrap · Very Vanilla: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside), 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” and scrap for pumpkin · Soft Seafoam: 2 ¼” x 4” · Vellum: 2” circle · Linen Thread: 8”
Instructions: 1. Emboss the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of soft suede cardstock using the hammered metal embossing folder. Add to the card front. 2. Using the two pumpkin images from the Gather Together stamp set and soft seafoam ink, stamp repeatedly onto the soft seafoam cardstock. 3. Stamp greeting using soft suede ink onto the lower right corner. Add that to the center of the smaller vanilla cardstock. And that to the card front. 4. Layer the vellum circle onto the starburst and add that to the card front. 5. Stamp pumpkin image from harvest hellos using soft seafoam ink onto a scrap of vanilla cardstock and punch it out using the coordinating punch. 6. Punch out the pumpkin stem from a scrap of soft suede. Add it to the back of the pumpkin. 7. Add the pumpkin to the card front using dimensionals. 8. Tie a bow from linen thread and add it to the pumpkin.
Measurements: · Basic Gray Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 2” x 5 ¼” · Basic Black Cardstock: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”, 5” x 2” for die-cut · Highland Heather Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4”
1. Let’s start with the embossing paste so that it has time to dry before adding to the card. Take a little Shimmery Embossing Paste out of the tub with your Palette Knife and put it on a silicone craft sheet or paper plate. Add about 3-4 drops of Memento Black ink refill to your paste and mix. If you want it a little darker add a drop or two more then mix. When you’re ready lay your Highland Heather cardstock layer on a scrap piece of paper and put your decorative mask with the dotted pattern on top. Smear the black paste over the mask covering the whole piece of cardstock. Scrape the excess paste off with your knife and then lift up your mask. Clean your materials right away and set your Highland Heather cardstock piece aside. 2. Fold card base in half and attach the Basic Black cardstock layer with snail adhesive. 3. Stamp the spiderweb with white ink in two corners of the Basic Gray cardstock layer. 4. Die-cut WICKED and one spider with small piece of Basic Black cardstock. Use liquid glue to attach the word and the spider to the Basic Gray layer. 5. Once your embossing paste is dry attach the Highland Heather layer to the card with liquid glue or snail adhesive. 6. Add Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the basic gray WICKED layer and attach to front of card. 7. Lastly, add one Red Rhinestone to the spider.
Stella MacKay Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!