Give out your Fall seasonal goodies in this adorable Blended Seasons Pillow Box. First of all, you need to bake your favorite treat and had deliver to all the special people. Also, take them to work and you can probably make someones day. There is so much you can do with these little boxes. Another idea is to purchase some Fall M&M’s and add them to the box. Therefore, you can let them know how sweet they are.
Stamp Sets – Blended Seasons Bundle (CM 149894 / WM 149893)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Granny Apple Green (146990)
Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink ()
Misc. – Kraft Pillow Boxes (147018); Gold Foil (132622); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo (144603); Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo (144599); Big Shot (143263); Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White Card Stock: 2 ¾” x 3 ½” 7/8” x 4” scrap
• Gold Foil: 2” x 2”
• Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 2” x 2” Fall Seasonal Goodies
1. Assemble pillow box by pinching center and folding ends in along the score lines. So no adhesive needed. Note: the notched side is meant to be on top of the other. with another
2. Die cut smallest label shape from Stitched Seasons framelits from the largest piece of whisper white cardstock.
3. Stamp leaf image from Blended Seasons stamp set and Memento black ink onto the left side of the label shape.
4. Also, stamp leaf image again onto a scrap of white, also you will only need a couple of smaller leaves from this piece.
5. Color all leaves on the label shape using the Stampin’ Blends (and a couple of the smaller ones on the scrap cardstock). I started with a layer of light daffodil, added a bit of light pumpkin along the veins of the leaves. Blended with the dark daffodil and then blended the entire leaf with the light daffodil. If you’d like a bit more orange, add a bit of the dark pumpkin.
6. Add label shape to the center of pillow box using dimensionals.
7. Stamp greeting using black ink and trim ends as shown. Also
8. Add to pillow box using dimensionals also.
9. Die cut leaf/berry framelit from granny apple green cardstock and tuck it under greeting.
10. Die cut leaf framelit from the gold foil and tuck it under the greeting.
11. Cut out two of smaller leaves from scrap and add them to pillow box as shown in the photo.