Send a Harvest Thank You to your family this year and celebrate the season. A lot of our stamp sets can be used at various times of the year. Although this stamp set has a Fall feel to it, you can create projects all through the year. This is just another example of how versatile our stamps are.
Painted Harvest Thanks
Take a look below and see how you can send your harvest thank you this year.
Stamp Sets: Painted Harvest (p 144783 ), Another Wonderful Year (w 146692, c 146695
Inks: Night of Navy (147110), Mint Macaron (147106)
Paper: Night of Navy (100867), Mint Macaron (138337), Whisper White (100730)
Other: Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper (146331), Nature’s Twine (146342),
Mini Glue Dots (103683), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Snail (104332), Dimensionals (104430)
Night of Navy: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” 11 x 4 ¼”; scored at 5 ½”
Mint Macaron: 5 ¼” x 1 5/8”
DSP: 5 ¼” x 1 ½”
Whisper White: 5 ¼” x 4”; plus scraps
1. Fold the Night of Navy card stock in half to form the card base.
2. On the Whisper White cardstock, stamp the saying, with Night of Navy ink, at about 2 ½” up on the from bottom.
3. Stamp the fern image, with Mint Macaron ink, to the left of the saying. Stamp it several times and stamp some a second time without re-inking.
4. Stamp some of the small dots, with Night of Navy ink, throughout the ferns.
5. Stamp three of the leaf image, with Night of Navy ink, on the scrap piece of white card stock.
6. Punch out the leaves.
7. Attach the DSP to the Mint Macaron cardstock and then attach to the front of the card.
8. Attach the first two leaves to the front of the card, using your SNAIL adhesive.
9. Attach the final leaf, by adding a mini dimensional under each leaf.
10. Tie the twine into a bow and attach to the front leaf with a glue dot.
Get any of the supplies above in my online store.