Bring on the Presents 3D Gift Bag
This is a great 3D Gift Bag to use for anyone on your holiday gift list. The 3D bow adds dimension to the project and gives you the wow factor for your family and friends. You can create a bunch of them and keep them on hand all season long. Take a look at the bow up close and see how beautiful it is. You can get the stamp set and All The Presents Thinlits in a bundle and save 10%.
Here are the ingredients for the 3D Gift Bag
Stamp Sets – Bring on the Presents (147767, or bundle with All the Presents Thinlits Dies- 149926)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Staz-On Black (101406); Real Red (147084)
Misc. – Striped Treat Bags (144255); Gold Foil Paper (132622); Gold Glimmer Paper (146958); Window Sheets (142314); Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends- Dark (144575); All the Presents Thinlits Dies (147917); Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (148079); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579)
Whisper White Cardstock- 3” x 2”
Gold Foil Paper- Scrap piece approx. ½” x 2 ½”
Gold Glimmer Paper- approx. 4” x 2 ½”
Window Sheet- approx. 4” x 2 ½”
- Stamp your two bow pieces on the window sheet using Staz-On black ink. Keep your hand steady because it’s slippery- or use your Stamparatus to get a good stamped image.
- Flip them over and color with your Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend and set aside to let it dry. The coloring will look streaky but once you add the glimmer paper under it, it won’t show.
- Use the Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape in the polka dot print over each of the gold stripes on your bag. Just cut the ends with your paper snips and rub your finger over the tape to the ends of the bag to make sure it sticks well.
- Stamp your To: From: sentiment in the middle of your Whisper White tag.
- Die cut the border using the die from All the Presents die set in Gold Foil Paper. Adhere that border to the bottom of the tag using liquid glue. Snip ends with paper snips to be even with the tag.
- Die cut both bows on the window sheet and one of each of the bows from the Gold Glimmer Paper. Then, attach the small window sheet bow (stamped side up) to the small glimmer paper blow using glue dots. The glue dots will be invisible. Do the same for the bigger bow. Attach the small bow to the bigger bow with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Attach the bow combo to the top of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach the tag to your 3D Gift Bag.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created! Order any of these supplies by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.