This golden ornament wrap was created with the All is Bright Designer Series Paper and the Tags & Tidings. It’s a great holiday wrap and tag combination for the holiday season. I really love all the paper in the Holiday Catalog this year. It makes it almost impossible to choose. So I decided to make a bunch of projects using all the different papers. Maybe I have a DSP obsession. Enjoy the last 12 Weeks of Christmas project and Happy Holidays.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!® also, finally
Stamps: Tags & Tidings (147779 or bundle 149986)
Ink: Crushed Curry (147087)
Cardstock and Paper: All is Bright Designer Series Paper (147892), Shimmery White (101910), Gold Glimmer Paper (146958)
Miscellaneous: Christmas Tags Thinlits Die (147926 or bundle 149986), Gold 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144146), Gold Mini Sequin Trim (144128), Gold Metallic Thread (138401), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), household tape, Paper Pumpkin box
1. Shimmery White: 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
2. Two matching 12” x 12” sheets of Designer Series Paper (DSP)
3. Gold Glimmer Paper: 2” x 18-1/2”
4. Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon: 24”
5. Sequin Trim: 10-1/2”
6. Gold Metallic Thread: about 5”
1. Lay two pieces of DSP face-down and edge-to-edge. Making sure there are no gaps, tape the two together with household tape. Trim so the 24” of DSP is about 18-1/2” on the horizontal
2. Place box on DSP and wrap as you would typically do and attach back seam with SNAIL so tape is not showing or with household tape if you prefer to have tape seen. Secure ends of paper with household tape or SNAIL
3. The Gold Glimmer Paper is 12” long so adhere a 12” piece to a 6-1/2” long piece by applying tape on the back side.
4. Wrap Gold Glimmer Paper around box and attach ends, in back with one end overlapping another using Mini Glue Dots.
5. Wrap ribbon around, over Glimmer Paper so there are 3 strands of ribbon when you are about to tie the bow. Keep ribbon taunt, tie a knot then tie a bow. Trim excess to make bow even.
6. Loop strand of Gold Mini Sequin Trim over ribbon and carefully tie once. also another
7. Finally, stamp tag with Crushed Curry and die cut with Christmas Tags Thinlits. Thread Metallic Thread through hole in tag and tie onto ribbon.
The Alpine Adventure Sampler is another great holiday gift for anyone on your list. This is almost the end of my holiday inspiration. Therefore, next week is the last project of my 12 Weeks of Christmas. You are probably all ready for the holidays and looking forward to spending time with family. I hope you enjoy these last two weeks and wish you Happy Holidays.
Alpine Adventure Sampler – All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Alpine Adventure (147742); At Home with You (143681)
Cardstock – Cherry Cobbler (119685); Crumb Cake (120953); Early Espresso (119686); Garden Green (102584); Soft Suede (115318); Whisper White (100730) so, another, also, even more, because
Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (147083); Garden Green (147089); Soft Suede (147115); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
Stampin’ Blends Markers: Basic Black Light (147940); Soft Suede Combo (147273)
Miscellaneous – Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149903); Festive Farmhouse DSP (147820); Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP (147809); Alpine Sports Framelits (147916); At Home Framelits Dies (143727); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (141851); Seasonal Layers Thinlits(143751); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (148079); Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (145648); Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (139672); Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Simply Scored Scoreboard (122334); Big Shot (143263); (shadowbox frame)
- Early Espresso: 8” x 8”
- Crumb Cake: 2 7/16” x 4 7/8”; 2 7/8” x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 2 7/16” x 2 7/16”; scraps for die-cuts
- Cherry Cobbler: scraps for die-cuts
- Garden Green: scraps for die-cuts
- Soft Suede: scraps for die-cuts
- DSP: 2 7/16” x 2 7/16” (cut 4); 2 7/16” x 4 7/8” (cut 1)
- First of all, Score Early Espresso at 1/4”, 2 3/4, 5 1/4″, and 7 3/4″. Rotate and repeat scoring to create a subtle grid pattern. Use this grid to align the panels of the sampler.
- For gifts panel (bottom left), stamp gifts on Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. Die-cut or fussy-cut. Die cut Whisper White oval and Garden Green scalloped oval with Layering Ovals Framelits. Adhere ovals together and adhere gifts to layered ovals. Add three strips of washi tape to the center of DSP. Also, adhere gift layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then adhere to Early Espresso sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For tree panel (bottom middle), adhere DSP to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For door panel (bottom right), emboss larger Crumb Cake panel with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder. Hence, on smaller Crumb Cake panel, stamp door from At Home with You with Tuxedo Black. Allow the right side of the door to stamp off the edge. Die-cut door with At Home Framelits Dies; color with Stampin’ Blends Markers and adhere to embossed panel. Stamp wreath and berries with Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White scraps; die-cut. Then, stamp bells with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White scrap; die-cut and color with Basic Black Light Stampin’ Blends Marker. Adhere wreath and bells to door with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape. Ink sled with Basic Black and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers; stamp on Whisper White scrap and die-cut with Alpine Sports Framelits. Lastly, adhere to sampler base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For “Christmas Greetings” panel (middle), emboss 2 7/16” Whisper White square with Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Stamp sentiment with Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White scrap. For the sentiement, die-cut sentiment oval and Cherry Cobbler scalloped oval with Layering Ovals Framelits. Use your adhesive to adhere ovals together. Die-cut holly leaves with Alpine Sports Framelits; adhere behind ovals. Adhere sentiment layer to embossed square with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape. So another is also a good
- For ski/snowshoe panel (top left), stamp skis and snowshoes on Whisper White scraps with Soft Soft Suede. Stamp ski bindings with Tuxedo Black. Stamp wreath on Whisper White scrap with Garden Green. Die-cut all stamped images with Alpine Sports Framelits. Die-cut bow from Cherry Cobbler scrap with Alpine Sports Framelits. Adhere die-cuts to 2 7/16” x 4 7/8” DSP panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then adhere panel to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- For snowflake panel (top middle), adhere DSP to sampler base with Tear & Tape. Die-cut 3 snowflakes from Whisper White scraps with Seasonal Layers Thinlits. Adhere to the panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- For pinecone panel (top right), die-cut Whisper White oval and Garden Green scalloped oval; adhere ovals together. Die-cut pinecone and bow from Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler scraps with Pretty Pines Thinlits. So, adhere pinecone and bow to layered ovals. You can also adhere to sampler base with Tear & Tape.
- Add Wink of Stella to images (pinecone, berries, bells, holly leaves).
- Finally, display in a shadowbox frame and enjoy!
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative because you can just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created it and can be proud.
You can also order any of the items from my online store.
First of all, this adorable Washi Christmas Tree was created with the Merry Christmas to All stamp set and the Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape. It probably catches your eye because it’s such a simple yet creative card. Just another example that our Washi Tape is so decorative that you can use it to stand on it’s own.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Supplies for the Washi Christmas Tree:
Stamps: Merry Christmas to All (147702), Touches of Texture (141934-wood or 143251-clear)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (147083), Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad (147277), Whisper White Refill (101780)
Cardstock and Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Shimmery White (101910), Silver Glimmer Paper (146960), Wood Textures 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper
Miscellaneous: Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (148079), Garden Green Baker’s Twine (147814), Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes (147811), Pinewood Planks Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143708), Bethlehem Edgelits (144676), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), household stapler
1. Crumb Cake: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and folded in half
2. Shimmery White: 1” x 3-1/2”
3. Washi Tape: five strips in increasing lengths 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3” and 3-1/2”
4. Wood Textures tree trunk: 4-1/2” x ½”
5. Silver Glimmer Paper: 2” x 1-1/2”
6. Baker’s Twine: about 9”
1. Stamp card base front with Whisper White ink and splatter image from Touches of Texture to simulate snowfall. Set aside to dry.
2. Run Wood Textures piece through Pinewood Planks embossing folder. Adhere to center of card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Affix both sentiments to an acrylic block and ink with Cherry Cobbler onto Shimmery White cardstock about 3/8” from right edge. Also, use Banner Triple Punch to create a banner end on left side. Staple right edge.
4. Align the five strips of Washi Tape horizontally across tree trunk.
5. Die cut star from Silver Glimmer Paper and Bethlehem Edgelits then adhere to top of tree trunk with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Tie twine into bow and adhere to base of star with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Affix sentiment to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Finally, sprinkle tree and sentiment with Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes as desired.
This takeout chocolate Christmas box is filled with special Hershey treats. You can make it your own and probably fill it with anything on your list. You can create this for almost anyone on your list. Bring goodies with you this holiday season and make someone smile. You can also make personal items and present them in this lovely treat box. Spread some Christmas cheer.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Takeout Treats (147858)
Cardstock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Copper Foil Sheets (142020
Stamp Pads – Shaded Spruce (147088)
Misc. – Joyful Noel Designer Series Paper (147816); Takeout Thinlits (147927); Subtle Embossing Folder (143706); 1/8” Circle Punch (134365): Linen Thread (104199); Copper Trim (144179); Metallic Ribbon Combo (146329); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
1. Using the Joyful Noel DSP, cut TWO pieces of the take out box. Fold on all score lines and adhere the bottom and the sides with Tear & Tape Adhesive
2. Cut 10-12” of the Shaded Spruce ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo pack. Slip it underneath the top tab (bringing it through the slit) and tie a bow.
3.Next, cut 10-12” of Copper Trim, slip underneath the top tab and tie another bow.
4. Stamp sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto Whisper White Thick cardstock and cut it out with the tag die from the Takeout Thinlits.
5. Also, cut one tag from a Copper Foil sheet with the same thinlit die and emboss it with the Subtle embossing folder. (If making multiple treat boxes you can emboss several tags at once).
6. Holding the Copper Foil Tag and the Thick Whisper White tag together, use the 1/8” Circle punch to punch a circle at the top.
7. Finally, cut TWO 10-12” pieces of Linen Thread, slip it underneath the Copper Trim bow and slip the other end through both tags and tie with a bow.
This box holds TEN (10) Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses!
Nothing Sweeter Holiday Box
What a perfect way to give another gift while you visit family. Also, you will have so much fun creating this festive box. Decorate and enjoy the contents with family and friends while you visit and enjoy the holidays. Another great option is to send goodies to school. So be sure to make lots of these boxes.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!® and another
Stamp Sets – Nothing Sweeter (147773)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730) and Real Red (102482);
Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084) and Versa Mark (102283)
Misc. – Sweetly Stitched Framelits Dies (147918) and bundle the stamps and dies for a discount (149955); Bakers Boxes (147899); Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate (141653); Layering Circle Framelits Dies (141705); Gold Foil Paper (132622); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Textured Weave Ribbon- Poppy Parade (147813); Gold Embossing Powder (109129); Heat Tool (129053); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White Cardstock- 4” x 4”
• Real Red Cardstock- approx. 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
• Gold Foil Paper- approx. 2” x 2”
• Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate- 4” x 4”
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
1. Add the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate to the backside of the clear window inside the box using glue dots. Then assemble your Bakers Box.
2. Stamp 3 snowflakes in Versa Mark on Whisper White Cardstock and sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Heat set with your heat tool. Die cut the snowflakes with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits and a 2 5/8” circle from the Layering Circle Dies at the same time with the same piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Die cut a tree and the stitched lines at the same time using the Gold Foil Paper. Also, die cut a layering scalloped circle using Real Red cardstock.
4. Stamp the sentiment at the top of the white circle and attach to the red scallop using glue dots. aalso nd
5. Tie the ribbon around the center of the box and make a bog bow on top, a little to the side.
6. Add the circle layers to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then, add the tree with a Stampin’ Dimensional and one snowflake with a glue dot.
7. Finally, add two more snowflakes to the top left corner and a red rhinestone to each snowflake. Another
Bring on the Presents 3D Gift Bag
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
This is a great 3D Gift Bag to use for anyone on your holiday gift list. The 3D bow adds dimension to the project and gives you the wow factor for your family and friends. You can create a bunch of them and keep them on hand all season long. Take a look at the bow up close and see how beautiful it is. You can get the stamp set and All The Presents Thinlits in a bundle and save 10%.
Here are the ingredients for the 3D Gift Bag
Stamp Sets – Bring on the Presents (147767, or bundle with All the Presents Thinlits Dies- 149926)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Staz-On Black (101406); Real Red (147084)
Misc. – Striped Treat Bags (144255); Gold Foil Paper (132622); Gold Glimmer Paper (146958); Window Sheets (142314); Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends- Dark (144575); All the Presents Thinlits Dies (147917); Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (148079); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579)
Whisper White Cardstock- 3” x 2”
Gold Foil Paper- Scrap piece approx. ½” x 2 ½”
Gold Glimmer Paper- approx. 4” x 2 ½”
Window Sheet- approx. 4” x 2 ½”
- Stamp your two bow pieces on the window sheet using Staz-On black ink. Keep your hand steady because it’s slippery- or use your Stamparatus to get a good stamped image.
- Flip them over and color with your Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend and set aside to let it dry. The coloring will look streaky but once you add the glimmer paper under it, it won’t show.
- Use the Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape in the polka dot print over each of the gold stripes on your bag. Just cut the ends with your paper snips and rub your finger over the tape to the ends of the bag to make sure it sticks well.
- Stamp your To: From: sentiment in the middle of your Whisper White tag.
- Die cut the border using the die from All the Presents die set in Gold Foil Paper. Adhere that border to the bottom of the tag using liquid glue. Snip ends with paper snips to be even with the tag.
- Die cut both bows on the window sheet and one of each of the bows from the Gold Glimmer Paper. Then, attach the small window sheet bow (stamped side up) to the small glimmer paper blow using glue dots. The glue dots will be invisible. Do the same for the bigger bow. Attach the small bow to the bigger bow with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Attach the bow combo to the top of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach the tag to your 3D Gift Bag.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created! Order any of these supplies by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.