This floral Christmas card was created using the Frosted Floral stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. Who says you can’t combine flowers with Christmas? Flowers probably wouldn’t be your first choice, but the Frosted DSP and Merry Merlot add that special wow factor. Additionally, the second page of paper at the bottom has a winter feel. Stamping the sentiment in Merry Merlot also brings the card together.
Meahwhile, you can re-create this Floral Christmas Card with the same products or what you have on hand. Another great feature of the card is the different layers of DSP. As a result, it brings color and layers to the card. That is to say that layers can certainly bring a card to life. In addition, using another pattern adds variety and will probably inspire others. after that.
Supplies: Maybe another
Stamp Set – Timeless Tidings (148939 wood mount; 148936 clear mount)
Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272)
Stamp Pads – Merry Merlot (147112)
Misc. – Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper (147800); Galvanized Metallic Paper (147805); Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder (143706); Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8” Reversible Ribbon (147818); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 11”; 1” x 4-1/2” for banner
• Galvanized Metallic Paper: 1” x 4”
• Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper:
o Two pieces (Merry Merlot stripe): ½” x 4”
o Floral print: 3” x 4”
o Mint print: 1” x 4”
1. First of all, score Thick Whisper White Card Stock at 5-1/2” and fold in half for card base.
2. Use the Big Shot and the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss Galvanized Metallic Paper strip and adhere next to fold at top of card base. After that, adhere mint Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper to bottom of card front.
3. Also, adhere ½” strips of Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper along back top and bottom edges of 3” x 4” floral print
4. Next, punch one end of Whisper White cardstock 1” strip with Banner Triple Punch.
5. With banner end on the right, stamp sentiment with Merry Merlot Ink.
6. After that, adhere banner to card front with Dimensionals. Similarly as another
7. Finally, wrap ribbon around card front and tie in bow. (I leave ribbon attached to spool and trim after tying to save ribbon) B
ecause it also has another. Finally to say that it certainly has another