Sending Christmas wishes tonight to you and your family as you enjoy time spent with those you love. This card was creating using the Signs of Santa stamp set and lots of love.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
And take a look at what the inside looks like. Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas week to you and your family.
I hope 2019 is a wonderful year. Stay tuned to my blog for all the new things coming your way.
- Stamp Sets – Signs of Santa Bundle (149967); Buffalo Check (w: 147797, c: 147794)
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (147084); Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends – Real Red Combo Pack (147935); Shaded Spruce Dark (147937); Daffodil Delight Dark (144585); Smoky Slate Light (145054); Ivory (144606); Color Lifter (144608)
- Misc. – Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147809); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Poppy Parade ½” Textured Weave Ribbon (147813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Shaded Spruce: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”; 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” (2); 3-12” x 3-1/2”
- Fold card base in half and set aside.
- Stamp Buffalo Check image with Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Using a ruler and dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blend, draw lines as shown in the photo.
- Wrap ribbon around stamped image and tie in a knot; adhere to card base.
- Stamp Santa image and “Wishing you…” on Whisper White cardstock square with Memento ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. (tip: outline the white parts with light Smoky Slate and then use the color lifter to blend. (Another tip: you can die cut Santa from DSP and attach to the card).
- Die cut with the largest circle die. Use largest scalloped circle die to cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock. Adhere circles together and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For inside, stamp “…and more!” o Whisper White cardstock. Die cut a Mrs. Claus from DSP and adhere (or stamp and color as for Santa). Adhere to inside.