Create a flowery frame card with ease. Our Stampin’ Blends add just the perfect touch to bring this card to life. Add the perfect sentiment and you have a masterpiece. The Bloom and Grow bundle makes it easy.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Bloom & Grow Bundle 
Card Stock & Paper – So Saffron Card Stock ; Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
Misc. – Heirloom Frames Dies And 3D Embossing Folder ; Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack ; Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack ; Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack ; Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack ; Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack ; Stamparatus ; SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”, 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, 5 ½” x 8 ½“ to stamp images on
· So Saffron: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
1. Stamp images with Memento ink on Whisper White card stock, color with blends and cut with the matching dies.
2. Layout images on the 5 ½” x 4 ¼” piece of card stock, take a piece of Press and Seal and place over images.
3. Using the Heirloom Frame dies cut the through the images and card stock attached to the Press and Seal.
4. Remove the card stock base from Press and Seal, and attach dimensional to the back of the stamped images. Line up the images on the Press and Seal and place back on the card stock base.
5. Take your adhesive to adhere the Oval frame onto the card base.
6. Use the Heirloom Frame dies and So Saffron card stock and cut another frame. Stamp inside frame with sentiment and attach inside the floral frame piece.
7. Attach an extra Floral image piece and trim along the curved edge, this piece hangs over the edge into the frame.