Any perfect precious parcel can be created with love. It just takes a few steps and some Stampin’ Up! products. I love the new Perfect Parcel Dies and all the possibilities they bring to us. It’s always special when you create hand made gifts.
Measurements: · Whisper White: 4 1/4” x 6-1/2” (2 pieces) + scrap for stamping · Terracotta Tile: 7-3/4” x 2” + scrap · Woven Threads DSP: 7-3/4” x 1-3/4”
1. Die cut the two pieces of Whisper White card stock with the large box die in the Perfect Parcels die set. 2. Using Seaside Spray ink and the floral stamp from Verdant Garden, stamp the image repeatedly over the die cut pieces. 3. Fold box pieces on all score lines. All are folded in, except for the triangle on the long piece with the curve – this one is folded out. 4. Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the two end tabs on both of the die cuts. Glue the un-tabbed piece onto the tabbed piece, taking care to line up the centre score lines as this is the edge of the top of the box. Glue the other flat edge to the tabs. You will now have a box shape. 5. On the long pieces with the curve… add a bit of Tear & Tape to the unstamped side of the folded triangles. Fold the two end pieces into the box first. Fold the other two pieces down, and flatten the box. When you do this, the taped triangles will glue themselves into position. Open the box again, and the tabs should move into place. This is the bottom of the box. 6. Turn the box over. Fold the long straight edges down. You should have two triangles at the ends that can fold over the sides, and fit inside the slot. 7. Stamp the sentiment from Verdant Garden onto a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock in Terracotta Tile. Die cut with the appropriate die (see photo above). 8. Die cut the backing piece of the tag using the other tag die from the Perfect Parcels dies, and Terracotta Tile cardstock. Adhere this to the back of the sentiment and set aside. 9. Lastly, score the Terracotta Tile card stock at 1”, 2-1/2”, 4-5/8” & 6-1/8”. Run your bone folder across the folds. Glue the Woven Threads DSP on top and refold on the score lines. Wrap this around the box and glue together at the bottom.
Who wouldn’t love an ageless birthday surprise? The card says it all and will bring a smile to their face. The colored image brings it all together. It’s also fun to create a card with vibrant color for the occasion.
Supplies: Stamps: Young At Heart (149433) Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Poppy Parade (147050) Paper: Whisper White (100730): Poppy Parade (119793); Mango Melody (146989) Misc: Die Cut Machine; Subtle 3D Folder (151775); Poppy Parade Blends Combo (147275); Mango Melody Blends Combo (147945); Bermuda Bay Blends Combo (144600); Daffodil Delight Light Blend (144586); Granny Apple Green Blend (146876); Crumb Cake Light Blend (144582); Petal Pink Light Blend (146866); Smoky Slate Light Blend (145054); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements: • Whisper White 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base • Poppy Parade 4” x 5-1/4” • Mango Melody 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” • Whisper White 2-1/2” x 4”
1. Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Whisper White cardstock in half to create your base card. 2. Using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, run Poppy Parade mat through Die-Cut machine; adhere to Whisper White card base. 3. Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White mat using Poppy Parade ink; stamp the woman birthday image just below using Black Memento ink. 4. Color in the image using the Blends as desired. 5. Adhere to the Whisper White mat to the Mango Melody mat and adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Our Come Sail Away Memories and More card pack can help you create beautiful Summer memories. Scrapbook all your favorite pictures this year and keep them in one place. It’s such a great way to keep all your pictures in one place and keep your memories alive. Take a look below and look at what you get.
I love to scrapbook and some days it’s not easy to find the time to sit and put it all together. These Memories and More packs are a great way to bring it all together. Let your beautiful Summer memories begin now! There are so many products in this collection, so take a minute and visit my online store here to see everything.
Here is a cute Bird Bundle Project video. I am happy to share with you this Free as a Bird project kit video from Stampin’ Up!. Like always, Stampin’ Up! releases videos to share products, techniques, and information.
You can celebrate the best day ever with all of your friends. Create this golden beauty and add any embellishments. The new products make for some beautiful cards. See what you can create with the same items. It’s so much fun to explore with the new catalog. Having new colors and new embellishments can make all the difference.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Band Together Bundle (151076) Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650) Early Espresso Cardstock (119686) Gold Foil (109129) Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283) Misc. – Gold Embossing Powder (132622), Heat Tool (129053) Embossing Buddy (103083) Scripty 3D embossing Folder (149634)
Measurements: • Very Vanilla Cardstock 11” ” x 5.5” • Gold Foil 4” x 5.25” • Early Espresso 4” x 5” • Very Vanilla Scrap
1. Score and fold Very Vanilla cardstock at 5.5” to create card base 2. Texturize the Gold foil cardstock with the Scripty 3D embossing folder 3. Die cut the band with the Band Together dies using the Early Espresso cardstock 4. Add this to the card front bending the taps to the back of the card and using tear and tape to secure the ends (gives the best hold on the back of the foil) and then no need 5. Die cut the oval shape from the Band Together dies 6. Emboss the greeting using the gold embossing powder 7. Add greeting to the center and die cut Early Espresso die 8. Lastly, add a greeting of choice to the inside of card and celebrate your best day ever.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Sailing Home (149457 photopolymer) Card Stock & Paper – Night of Navy (100867); Soft Suede (115318); Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110); Soft Suede (147115); Pool Party (147107); Balmy Blue (147105) Misc. – Rhinestone Jewels (144220); Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Marker (144039); Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Marker (144594); Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine (149483); Sponge Daubers (133773); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”
· Soft Suede: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
· Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”; two 2” x 6” scraps for masking
· Baker’s Twine: 14”
1. Create a mask by temporarily adhering two scrap pieces of cardstock to Whisper White layer, positioned about 1” apart. TIP: Use a few dabs of SNAIL on the scrap paper and take some of the sticky off by rubbing with your finger a few times.
2. Holding the mask firmly in place, use Sponge Daubers to apply and blend ink onto the masked area: Soft Suede at the bottom, Balmy Blue at the top, and Pool Party in the middle blending into the other colors. Keep adding layers of ink for a smooth blend. Carefully remove masks.
3. Stamp the Sailing Home lighthouse in Night of Navy ink over the blended color panel and the Sailing Home sentiment in Night of Navy ink at the top.
5. Mount onto the Soft Suede layer with SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Tie Baker’s Twine around the layers, then add to Night of Navy card base with Dimensionals.
7. Color Rhinestones with Stampin’ Blends Markers and float the
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!