Create a colorful swirly card surprise for a special thank you using the Swirly Bird stamp set. The colors are vibrant and the sentiment helps you express your thoughts. The swirls are a perfect accent to enhance the flowers. Each flower has it’s own beauty.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Swirly Bird (141749); All Things Thanks (w143089; c143097) Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Granny Apply Green (146990); Bermuda Bay (131197); Melon Mambo (115320); Pineapple Punch (146971) Stamp Pads – Melon Mambo (147051); Pineapple Punch); Bermuda Bay (147096) Misc. – Big Shot (143263); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine (141682), SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Liquid Multipurpose Glue (110755)
Measurements: ● Basic Black (base): 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½” and folded ● Whisper White (layer): 3 ¾” x 5”
1. Adhere the Whisper White layer to Basic Black card. 2. Cut the Twine approx. 15 inches, tie around the card and finish with a bow. 3. Use the medium sized swirl from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to cut out Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay cardstock with Big Shot. 4. Use Big Shot with smallest swirl thinlit to cut out shape with Pineapple Punch cardstock. 5. Stamp large circle swirl stamp on each coloured cardstock (Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay & Pineapple Punch) in its matching colour. 6. Cut out the Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo images with paper snips leaving a little border. 7. Place Pineapple Punch cut out over stamped image and cut stamped image so it fits underneath. 8. Add small amounts of liquid glue to back of swirl shapes and adhere to front of stamped images. Use SNAIL to add to card. 9. Cut out leaves using Thinlits and adhere to card tucking them slightly under flowers. 10. Cut out 2 ¼” stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. 11. Ink the greeting from the All Things Thanks stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink, then stamp on scrap paper once. Ink the bottom part of the greeting again with the Bermuda Bay ink, then stamp on oval. 12. Add dimensionals to back of greeting and adhere to card. 13. Add some rhinestones to card.
There is always a reason to want to send a friend or family member a token to show them how much you care. Additionally, you probably also have a dozen reasons throughout the year to spread some kindness. No matter your reason, everyone can use a “good things better basket”. Just your way of letting them know they make a difference in your life.
• Calypso Coral: 3” x 3” – score 1/2” all 4 sides
• Whisper White: 3” x 3” 2 1/2” x 3 1/2″
• Happiness Blooms DSP: 4” x 8 1/2″
• 5/8”Polka Dot Tulle Whisper White Ribbon – 12”
• Snip the little flaps up to the score lines
• Add Mini Glue Dot on all 4 sides and fold into a box
• Adhere Tear & Tape around box edge
• Put Tear & Tape on one short side of designer paper
• Peel top off Tear & Tape and wrap the designer paper around the box and peel the top off Tear & Tape along the short edge and close up basket/bag
• Use 1/2″ Circle Punch to create a hole for the ribbon
• Thread Tulle Ribbon through hold and tie bow
• Cut label using Wonderful Floral Framelit and 3” x 3” Whisper White. Stamp greeting with Memento ink
• Stamp butterflies with Memento on 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Whisper White.
• The inside of the butterfly is stamped with Calypso Coral ink stamped off once
• Punch out butterflies – stamp body with Memento ink
• Attach to label with Dimensionals, then attach label to basket/bag with Dimensionals
I want to bring you a purple beauty card today. This card was created with a variety of products to bring this beautiful look to life. The ribbon on top is what attracts my eyes to the purple beauty card. The Basic Jewels enhance the look and give you that special pop! Color changing is also easy for a card like this.
Today is the last day to subscribe to receive the new Earthy Spring kit from Paper Pumpkin. This May kit also includes a new In-Color that will be released in the 2019-2020 annual catalog. You will find some some birds in that kit as well. Remember, this kit has been inspired by Shelli to give you some wonderful inspiration. The kit is called Hugs from Shelli and will land in a mailbox near you towards the end of the month. For now, you can enjoy a sneak peek from Shelli below as she unveils one of the card designs you can find in the kit.
The elegant designs are going to be wonderful. If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you don’t need to do anything. If you are not a subscriber and would like Hug From Shelli May Paper Pumpkin kit, you can subscribe here today. This is the last day you can subscribe for this earthy Spring kit designed by Shelli especially for you. One of my favorite features is the new In-Color. It looks like it’s so soft and rich.
Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful alternative for people that want to craft fast, are new to stamping or have trouble coming up with creative ideas for cards and projects. I have found that the more I put together Paper Pumpkin cards, the more inspiration will come to me. Let Paper Pumpkin get you inspired.
So if you want to give it a try, subscribe here by May 10th and get your hugs from Shelli.
Create this flowery hello card with the Floral Frames bundle. My favorite part of this card is the 3D flowers surrounding the frame. It adds the perfect dimension and focal point. The sentiment in the middle can really be anything you like. It’s also perfect for birthday and thinking of you cards.
Measurements: • Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11” 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” & Scraps for Flowers • Daffodil Delight: 3 ¾” x 5”
1. Stamp Circle with leave onto the white mat in Black Memento 2. Color in leaves and Berries with the Light Old Olive Blend and Dark Calypso Coral Blend for the Berries 3. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black in the center of the circle image 4. Next, stamp one cluster of each flower in Black Memento 5. Color with Pumpkin, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends. 6. Cut out flowers with the matching framelits 7. Attach to the image you have stamped on the mat using Dimenstionals 8. Tie Polka Dot Ribbon around the mat and into a bow on the front of the card. 9. Finally, adhere the White stamped mat to Daffodil Mat and add to the card base with Dimensionals
Today I introduce you to a new product concept and some Rosy May flowers. The Everything is Rosy Product Medley is now available. These new products are available in one kit and are filled with cute, coordinating products that together can create some amazing projects. They were designed to provide you with the tools you need to spend a day crafting. Also, you will love all the little extras.
This is the first such offering of it’s kind. You will see more in the future. Below is a video from Stampin’ Up! to give you a look inside the kit and all you will receive.
Below are some product pictures and sample cards created with the kit.
Let me know if you have questions about these new products. They are around for the month of May, or while supplies last through my online store here. I know you will love what you can create when you receive your rosy May flowers.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!