This new catalog AND the biggest sale of the year (Sale-A-Bration) begin TODAY!
There are three parts to Sale-A-Bration and all three include something free:
1. Join the discount club—this is the biggest offer, in my opinion, due to the value of the freebies then the subsequent discount you get at least through July 31 (a minimum of up to 6+ months). The Starter Kit is:
- $99 + tax
- you select anything you want for up to $125.00 ($26 in free product)
- ships free (saving you $12.50)
- AND during this promotion only, you also may add ANY stamp set of any value that we sell in any catalog (highest priced set is $45)
- AND a free Mini Paper Cutter exclusive to this offer AND a 48 piece sampler of our mini catalog Designer Series Paper (see pages 18-19 of the SAB brochure). The last two items were available for Demonstrators only to purchase just in December and I paid $26.50 for the pair.
- AND, lastly, every new Starter Kit gets a $22 Paper Pumpkin kit free.
Adding it all up, you pay $99 + tax for a custom package worth up to about $231!
If you will buy $99 in the next 6 months, THIS is the best bang for your buck hand’s down!
Super key in all this is to emphasize that there are NO strings, NO risk, and NO parties. You may join just to get the discount as the vast majority do. When you buy the Starter Kit in January, for example, you have all the way through July 31 (6+ months) to check it out. The value and timing just doesn’t get any better. Please refer to my Frequently Asked Questions in the Pages section of my blog at www.StellarStamps.com.
2. Shop—The brochure has items you may choose FREE with a $50 purchase of anything in my online store and those you might select with a $100 purchase. If your order reaches $150, you also get the usual Stampin’ Rewards freebie dollars based on your order total (see page 73 of the new mini catalog).
3. $300+ order-In addition to everything in #2 above, when your order reaches $300, you automatically receive the Little Ladybug stamp set (page 17 of the SAB brochure). It’s adorable and it’s free, free, free!