Send a unique congratulations with this beautiful card created with the Bloom By Bloom stamp set. When you add the Circle Framelits, you have the illusion of a ring. Congratulate the happy couple and show them that you can think outside the box. It’s an amazing inspirational journey you can travel when creating your own cards. Also, take advantage of the last days of Sale-a-Bration with the DSP used on this card.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!
Stamp Sets: Bloom by Bloom (148820), Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618), Florentine Filigree (148822)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730),
Stamp Pads: Lovely Lipstick (147140), Call Me Clover (147139), Memento Black (132708)
Misc: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Sale-a-Bration FREE: Botanical Butterfly DSP (149622), Big Shot: (143263), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (148805)
• Whisper White: 4 1/4” x 11”, 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” for the Florentine Filigree circle, flower and leaves
• DSP: 1” x 3 1/2”
1. Score and fold the Whisper White card base at 5 1/2”.
2. On the 5 1/2” piece of Whisper White, stamp the Florentine Filigree large circle and cut it with the largest Layering Circle and then cut again with a smaller one to create the outline image.
3. Stamp the large flower and three leaves on the remaining portion and fussy cut.
4. With the Banner Triple punch, add a banner to one edge of the DSP as shown.
5. Position the DSP as shown and adhere the circle to the card base. Stamp
6. “Happy Day” above the DSP in Memento Black ink.
7. Add Dimensionals to the flower and leaves and position on the card.
8. Lastly, add the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots in Lovely Lipstick.
Create this card for your forever friend. Everyone has that special someone who is their person. This is the perfect card for that occasion. Another reason is just to tell them how important they are to you. It’s nice to know that you can count on someone when you need them. You can also let them know.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Incredible Like You (148708)
Cardstock – Night of Navy (100867); Call Me Clover (146969); Pineapple Punch (146971); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Call Me Clover (147139)
Misc. – Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148795); Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (146336); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); Layering Circles Framelits Dies (141705); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579)
• Night of Navy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; scrap for butterflies
• Call Me Clover: 4” x 4”; 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
• Whisper White: scrap for die-cut
• Pineapple Punch: scrap for die-cut
• DSP: 1 1/4″ x 4”
1. Score Night of Navy at 4 1/4″; fold to create card base.
2. Adhere DSP to the card base with SNAIL.
3. Punch 3 sets of butterflies from small Call Me Clover pane and adhere randomly to square Call Me Clover panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Trim butterflies with Paper Snips to align with edges of cardstock panel. Attach to card base with SNAIL adhesive.
4. Stamp sentiment with Call Me Clover on Whisper White scrap; die-cut with circle framelit.
5. Die-cut scalloped circle from Pineapple Punch scrap; adhere behind sentiment with SNAIL adhesive. Adhere layered sentiment to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch 2 small butterflies from Night of Navy scrap; adhere to the layered sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Tie 22” of twine around card front.
You can create some beautiful country butterflies for friends and family with the supplies listed below. The soft color and background embossed floral design go perfectly together. I also love the black outline of the butterflies because it makes them pop off the card. It’s created with the Beauty Abounds bundle.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamps: Beauty Abounds (148726), Beauty Abounds Bundle (150617)
Stamp Pads: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
Paper: Petal Pink (146985), Basic Black (121045), Sparkle Glimmer Paper (146957)
Misc.: Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (149698), Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106), Big Shot Die-cutting Machine (143263), Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins (146933), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Dimensionals (144108), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Big Shot Die Brush (144262), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
• Petal Pink: 5 ½” x 8 ½” score at 4 ¼” for card base
4” x 5 ¼”
• Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
• Grapefruit Grove Foil: 4” x 5 ½”
• Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet: 4” x 5 ¼”
And here is the inside of the card:
- Peel the white backing off of the adhesive sheet and adhere it to the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of Basic Black card stock (for more precise alignment try peeling off the upper half of the backing, placing the upper part of the adhesive sheet on the top of the black cardstock, then peeling off the rest of the backing once you know it is straight).
- Cut the large butterflies top layer die from the Basic Black card stock with the adhesive sheet on the back.
- Cut the underlayer die of the large butterflies from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper. Use the Die Brush and the Paper-Piercing Tool to remove all of the excess pieces from the die and the paper.
- Peel the backing off of the Basic Black Butterflies – remove any little pieces that did not come off when you removed the backing.
- Adhere to the Basic Black Butterflies layer on to the Sparkle Glimmer Butterflies layer.
- Insert the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Petal Pink into the Country Flowers Embossing Folder and send it through the Big Shot with one cutting pad.
- Carefully cut off two of the butterflies to put on the inside of the card.
- Stamp “For You” in Tuxedo Black inside the Petal Pink card.
- Adhere the 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” piece of Basic Black to the front of the Petal Pink card.
- Attach the embossed piece on to the black.
- Using Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals, adhere to the group of three butterflies to the front of the card.
- Then, adhere the other two butterflies to the inside of the card with mini glue dots.
- Embellish the card front with Petal Pink sequins from the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
You may find yourself looking at some “hoppy frogs” when you put this card together. The So Hoppy For You stamp set is another stamp set you can earn for free during Sale-a-Bration. Also, be sure to take advantage of it before the end of March.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
First of all, another
Stamp Sets – So Hoppy Together (149725 cling)
Card Stock & Paper – Tropical Escape DSP (146916); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Granny Apple Green (146990); Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo (147274); Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends (146866); Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin’ Blends (147031); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins (146933); Dot To Dot Impressions Folder (148533); Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Big Shot (143263); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Also, Optional: Hop Around Framelits (150073, available in March 2019 only while supplies last)
• Soft Sea Foam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” card base; 5 ¼” x 4”
• Granny Apple Green: 4 ¼” x 2”
• Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5”
• Shaded Spruce: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
• Whisper White: 3” x 3” scrap
1. Emboss Granny Apple Green cardstock with Dot To Dot Embossing Folder and adhere to Soft Sea Foam card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
2. Next, adhere Tropical Escape DSP to the card front.
3. Die-cut Whisper White cardstock with 2 5/8” square from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
4. Stamp the frog, butterfly and sentiment from So Hoppy Together onto white piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
5. Color the frog and butterfly with Stampin’ Blends Markers, the brush on Wink of Stella on the frog’s spots and butterfly wings.
6. Attach the white square to the Shaded Spruce square with SNAIL adhesive, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
7. Add a single Basic Adhesive Backed Sequin in Petal Pink.
8. Lastly, as an optional alternative: Stamp frog & butterfly on scrap Whisper White, die-cut with Hop Around Framelits, color and pop up with Dimensionals onto square.
I hope you enjoy this card and your friends are showered with flowers when you surprise them with this floral beauty. There are so many cards to create with the Painted Seasons Bundle available through our Sale-a-Bration sale. You can earn these products through the end of March.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
This is such a wonderful stamp set bundle that you can earn for free through the end of March.
Stamp Sets – Painted Season’s Bundle (150349 FREE with Sale-a-Bration); Incredible Like You Set (148708 $17.00)
Card Stock – Heavy Whisper White Card Stock (140272 $7.75); Early Espresso (140272 $7.00); DSP 3 ¾” x 5 ½”; Whisper White (100730 $9.75)
Stamp Pads – Petal Pink (147108 $7.50); Early Espresso (147114 $7.50); Call Me Clover (147139 $7.50)
Misc. – Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) (Free in Bundle during Sale-a-Bration); Early Espresso Marker Marker (147158 $30.00 for Neutrals Family); Four Seasons Framelit (150074 $28.00); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00)
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Whisper White: 2 ¼” x 4” and scraps for flowers and leaves to cut out
- Early Espresso: 3 7/8” x 5 ½” & 1 x 3 ½”
- DSP: 3 ¾” x 5 1/2 ”
- Adhere DSP to Early Espresso Card Stock and attach to card front.
- Stamp Sentiment from the Incredible Like you stamp set using Early Espresso Ink.
- Next, stamp Two Flowers onto opposite corners of the white mat with Petal Pink Ink.
- Then, stamp two more flowers and two leaves and cut out using the Four Seasons Framelit.
- Attach flowers to stamped flowers with Dimensionals and trim off excess from corners.
- Tuck in leaves using a bit of adhesive.
- Attach Early Espresso Mat to back of white decorated mat with adhesive.
Share these inspirational words with the special people in your life using the Painted Seasons stamp set. This is also a different take on the stamp set. Just another sample of how versatile this stamp set it and a good example to show you all you can do with it. In addition, you can combine the Designer Series Paper for more color.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp sets: Painted Seasons (bundled with Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and available free with a $100 order by March 31 – 150349), Part of My Story (available free with a $50 order by March 31 – 149719), Crackle Paint (148752)
Cardstock & Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Crumb Cake (120953), Shimmery White (101910), Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (see above – available free in a bundle)
Ink: Classic Stampin’ Pad Early Espresso (147114) and Crumb Cake (147116)
Miscellaneous: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Four Seasons Framelits Dies (available March 2019 only – 150074), Pretty Label Punch (143715), 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon Crumb Cake (144162), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Paper Snips (103579)
• Crumb Cake card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half; 2” x 3”
• Early Espresso: 3-3/4” x 5”, 2” x 3”
• Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
• Shimmery White: three scraps each 1-1/2” x 2”
• Ribbon: 7” and 2-1/2” Finally, also, another, First of all
1. Stamp Crackle Paint on the card base with Crumb Cake ink.
2. Adhere Designer Series Paper to Early Espresso layer with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Using SNAIL horizontally across Designer Series Paper piece about 1-1/2” from the bottom then press ribbon into it and wrap around back and affix ends with SNAIL.
4. Then, stamp one pinecone in Crumb Cake and two in Early Espresso on Shimmery White card stock then die cut with pinecone die using Big Shot.
5. Stamp sentiment from Part of My Story in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake card stock. Punch out. Punch again from smaller Early Espresso. Cut the Early Espresso in half width-wise using Paper Snips and adhere to back of sentiment with SNAIL Adhesive so it creates a layer. Two Early Espresso halves will not meet in the back.
6. Create a spray of three pinecones by adhering them at their bottom with Mini Glue Dots. If you have a household stapler, stapling once at the bottom so all three pinecones are captured will keep it very secure when handling. Also, and in addition
7. Fold over the shorter ribbon piece in half. Trim ends. Spread them apart and adhere at the joint with one Mini Glue Dot. Using another Mini Glue Dot, attach to spray of pinecones.
8. Using Mini Glue Dots again, adhere sentiment piece to the bottom of pinecones so they display to the left of sentiment.
9. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere Designer Series Paper piece to card base then sentiment to DSP piece.
10. Finally, add two Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to sides of sentiment.
Finally, in addition, Also, because and