You can create a beautiful card that looks just like this layered birthday surprise. How many people would love to receive this card created with love on their special day? Of course you can edit the colors to your liking, but the meaning behind it is the same. Change up sentiments as well and you have a masterpiece on your hands using the Piece of Cake stamp set..
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Piece of Cake stamp set #148610
• Whisper White CS, (100730) Gorgeous Grape CS, (146987) Bermuda Bay CS (131197)
• Stazon Black Ink,(101406) Gorgeous Grape Ink, (147099) Bermuda Bay, (117096)
• Highland Heather (146883), So Saffron (149555) Blends
• Gorgeous Grape Ribbon (146940)
• Snail Adhesive, (104332) Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Whisper White CS – 5 ½ x 8 1/2, Gorgeous Grape 4 x 5 ¼, Bermuda Bay 2 ½ x 4 3/4, Whisper White 2 ¼ x 4 ½
- Using Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp lollipop background on Gorgeous Grape panel. Using black Stazon ink, stamp birthday cake and candles on small whisper white panel. Stamp sentiments with gorgeous grape ink. Color with blends.
- Attach a small white panel to Bermuda Bay panel. Attach the piece to Gorgeous Grape panel. Attach to card base.
- Attach bow to card using mini glue dots and you have your Layered Birthday Surprise.