Send some Fall Birthday Wishes this year when you create this lovely card. The colors are as beautiful as the Beautiful Day stamp set used to put it all together. You can also see how the colors blend so well.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Beautiful Day (145915); Rooted in Nature Bundle (w: 148352, c: 148353)
Cardstock – Cajun Craze (119684); Copper Foil (142020); Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper (146907); Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272) Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283)
Misc. – Copper embossing powder (141636); Heat Tool (129053); Embossing Buddy (103093); Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263); Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309); Silicone Craft Sheet (127853) ~ I used two; Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cajun Craze: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (base card)
Copper Foil: 3 1/2″ x 5″ and a scrap for the leaves
Delightfully Detailed: One panel ~ 3 1/2″ x 5″
Whisper White Thick: 1 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
1. Rub your embossing buddy over the Whisper White Thick cardstock. Stamp ‘Happy Birthday’ in Versamark, emboss with the Copper embossing powder.
2. Use the leaf embossing die to add detail to the leaves. Cut out the leaves by running through the Big Shot with the corresponding leaf die.
3. Lay the Cooper Foil on your Silicone Craft Sheet. Carefully apply glue around the back edges of the Delightfully Detailed panel and lay on the foil. Cover with your second Silicone Craft Sheet and let it dry. When dry adhere to the base card using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue (so you can move it around if necessary).
4. Add the Happy Birthday layer and the embossed copper leaves to the side.
Your birthday happiness comes alive when One for All meets Happiness Surrounds. What a perfect combination.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
A beautiful birthday card that is sure to cheer up almost anyone when they receive it. Also, Granny Apple Green is fast becoming one of my favorite colors. The sentiment from the One For All Stamp set is the perfect size for a grand birthday celebration. Are you almost ready to celebrate? Maybe you could change up the colors and keep some on hand all year round because we always have a birthday to celebrate. Finally, who can’t resist putting a smile on someones face.
STAMPS – One for All (146655-c or 146652-w), Happiness Surrounds* (149744)
PAPER – Cardstocks: Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Bermuda Bay (131197), Granny Apple Green (146990), Pineapple Punch (146971)
INK – Bermuda Bay (147096), Granny Apple Green (147095), Pineapple Punch (147141)
OTHER – Snowfall Thinlits Dies (149692), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146953), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear (141897), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Silicone Craft Sheet (127853)
* = Available only November 2018 or while supplies last.
- Whisper White Thick: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2 and folded in half
- Whisper White: scrap to stamp sentiment on at least 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” that you will trim later
- Bermuda Bay: 4” x 5-1/4” and about 3” x 4”
- Granny Apple Green: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Pineapple Punch: scrap about 1-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Ribbon: 6-1/2” and 4”
Birthday Happiness Instructions:
- Using Granny Apple Green ink stamps small flower from Happiness Surrounds to create a background on the Granny Apple Green cardstock. Birthday Happiness
- Adhere Granny Apple Green cardstock to Bermuda Bay with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Run SNAIL on one side of Pineapple Punch ribbon atop the Silicone Craft Sheet. Remove any stray adhesive strands and affix to center of the Granny Apple Green piece wrapping ends around back. With SNAIL adhere the ends to back of card. Tie small ribbon with shorter ribbon piece and set aside.
- Using a direct ink to stamp method, ink the large Happy Birthday image by carefully inking directly onto stamp with each of the two colors. Keep inking till the lines of color meet. Huff (exhale closely to the inked parts to moisten them) on the stamp then stamp onto the Whisper White so you align close to two adjoining sides. Trim around other two edges to match the borders you chose when you stamped the image. Or stamp in the center of your scrap and trim. Either works.
- Align your Happy Birthday piece along two adjoining images on the smaller Bermuda Bay piece of cardstock. Adhere with SNAIL. Trim the other two ends to match.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach sentiment piece to card base aligning right of center.
- Stamp two flowers with Pineapple Punch, die cut with Snowfall Thinlits, scrunch flowers to add dimension and adhere to sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
- Using Wink of Stella lightly brush inside of Happy Birthday letters and the two small flowers.
- Add Tranquil Tide Glitter Enamel Dots to center of Pineapple Punch flowers.