Have a fairy birthday celebration with this adorable card. The colors are so soft and the background is very colorful with pastels. You can change up the colors and coordinate with the colors on the fairy. Send it to your favorite little princess and bring a smile to her face.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – New Wonders Cling Stamp Set 
Card Stock – Whisper White , Basic Black 
Stamp Pads – Rococo Rose , Seaside Spray , Pretty Peacock , Versamark Pad , Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad , So Saffron , Daffodil Delight , Smoky Slate 
Misc.- Embossing Buddy , Heat Tool , White Stampin’ Emboss Powder , SNAIL Permanent Adhesive , Aqua Painters , Fine-Tip Glue Pen , Sponge Daubers , Clear Block Bundle , Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter 
Create a fun Dino birthday card and earn a million smiles. This is not only cute as a button, but it’s also colorful and energetic. Let your imagination lead the way. You can even get the kiddies involved and let them have some fun. The images in the Dino Days stamp set can help you create various scenes. You can add different Designer Series Paper as well for a variety of ideas.
Stamp Sets – Dino Days (149406); Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pretty Peacock (150880); Blushing Bride (131198)
Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083); Pineapple Punch (147141); Flirty Flamingo (147052)
Misc. – Dinoroar Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149589); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL (104332); 3/8” Denim Ribbon (6”)(149590); Layered Leaves 3D (152321); Dino Dies (149636); Die Cutting Machine. Basic Black Stampin’Write Marker (100082)
· Whisper White: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (score and fold at 4 ¼”); ½ x 3 ½”; 3 x 4”
· Pretty Peacock: 5 3/8 x 4 1/8”
· Blushing Bride: 5 ¼ x 4”
· Dinoroar DSP: 1 ½ x 5 ¼”
1. Emboss Blushing Bride cardstock with the Layer Leaves 3D folder.
2. Next, stamp the greeting with Pretty Peacock ink.
3. Stamp Dinosaur with Pineapple Punch ink. Stamp the scales with Flirty Flamingo. Cut out with Dino Dies and Die Cutting Machine.
4. Attach card layers onto Whisper White card base using SNAIL adhesive. Attach Ribbon and Greeting with Snail Adhesive.
5. Lastly, adhere the Dinosaur to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add eye with Marker and you have your fun dino birthday card.
Create an over the moon 3D image with this fun card. The daisy flowers on the front add a 3D element that is adorable. You can add any sentiment to express your personal message. The colors have a nice natural farm feel.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Over the Moon (149331)
Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Whisper White Cardstock (100730); Pineapple Punch Cardstock (146971); Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612); Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper (149500)
Stamp Pads – Staz-On Jet Black (101406); Pineapple Punch (147141); Balmy Blue (147105); Soft Suede (147115); Garden Green (147089); Lovely Lipstick (147140)
Misc. –Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Medium Daisy Punch (149517); Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442); Linen Thread (104199); Aqua Painters (103954); Sponge Daubers (133773); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
· Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
· Whisper White Cardstock: 6” x 3 ½” for flowers
· Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
· Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper: 2 ½” x 2 ½” (approx.) to die cut with 2 1/8” stitched square
· Pressed Petals Specialty DSP: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
1. Fold thick Whisper White card base in half and set aside.
2. Attach the Pressed Petals Designer Paper piece to the Pineapple Punch piece of cardstock with Snail adhesive. Then, wrap linen thread around the middle of the layer and tie a bow. Attach the layer to the card front with snail adhesive.
3. Use the medium Daisy Punch and cut 6 flowers from the 6” x 3 ½” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use a sponge dauber and Pineapple Punch ink pad to ink the centers of the punched flowers a little. Then, stack two flowers a little off to make the flower look fuller and stick together with a glue dot. Make 3 full flowers with 2 punched pieces each. Attach to the card front with glues dots as show in the picture.
4. Die cut a 2 1/8” square from the Fluid 100 watercolor paper with the Stitched Shapes Dies. Then, stamp the cow using Staz-On ink.
5. With the Aqua Painter, color the cow image. I used Balmy Blue for the sky, Soft Suede for the cow, Lovely Lipstick for the ears and nose and the tip of her boot, Pineapple Punch with a little Soft Suede for the hair and flower, and Garden Green for leaves.
6. Finally, attach that square to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to complete your over the moon 3D image.
I love this picture perfect card for all your photography friends and family. It’s a great way to encourage them and add a little of what they know to the card. The camera is one of my favorite parts of the card. Color it however you choose.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp set: Capture the Good (150388)
Cardstock & Paper: Rococo Rose (150882), Shimmery White (101910), 2019-2021 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149617), Silver Glimmer Paper (146960)
Ink: Basic Gray (149165)
Miscellaneous: Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638), 1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299), 1” Circle Punch (119868), ½” Circle Punch (119869), Rococo Rose ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149704), Black ½” Satin Ribbon (146280), 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots (149607), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579), die-cutting machine
• Rococo Rose card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a scrap to stamp sentiment on that you will cut down after you stamp it – about 2-3/4” x 1-1/2”
• Designer Series Paper: Rococo Rose sheet 4” x 5-1/4”
• Shimmery White: main camera needs 3-1/2” x 2-3/4” plus 2 scraps that you can stamp the lens on two times so you can punch out two circles in different sizes
• Silver Glimmer Paper: scrap that you can punch a ½” circle out of
• Ribbon: Black ½” Satin – about 8”; Rococo Rose ½” Scalloped Linen – about 7” for small bow
1. Stamp camera with Basic Gray ink three times on three pieces of Shimmery White cardstock: one needs to be the whole camera with room to cut it out plus two more focusing on the lens as you will punch those out.
2. Using 1-1/2” Circle Punch and 1” Circle Punch, punch out two circles from the two of the stamped lens images.
3. Punch Silver Glimmer Paper with ½” Circle Punch.
4. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the two camera lens circles on top of one another and the main camera. Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the Silver Glimmer Paper and set aside to dry.
5. Stamp sentiment with Basic Gray onto scrap Rococo Rose then die cut with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies aligning so that sentiment is aligned towards the bottom to leave room for ribbon bow later.
6. Attach 3 Rococo Rose Faceted Dots to bottom of the sentiment.
7. WIth your SNAIL, adhere ends of Black Satin Ribbon to back of the camera.
8. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to camera and attach to card.
9. Align camera “strap” askew and hold it down in a few places with SNAIL.
10. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on sentiment piece and place over left camera strap.
11. Lastly, tie Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon in a small bow, trim ends with Paper Snips then attach to stop of sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
Have some fun with a push pop celebration. Create this adorable, fun project for any occasion. You can create them for party favors or maybe even a special occasion at school. It’s bound to be a celebration no matter what you put in them.
Stamp Sets – Little Elephant (145728)
Card Stock – Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Pineapple Punch Card Stock (146971); Gorgeous Grape Card Stock (146987)
Stamp Pads – Coastal Cabana Ink Pad (147097); Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad (147099)
Misc. – Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146971); Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912)); Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Starburst Punch (143717); Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); round Push Pop container
· White Card Stock: Scrap to stamp and punch out
· Pineapple Punch Card Stock: 3” square
· Gorgeous Grape Card Stock: 6” x 1-3/4”
· Ribbon: 17” of each
1. Stamp the small elephant using Coastal Cabana ink on white card stock. Use markers to color balloons then stamp in elephant’s trunk. Stamp greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink. Punch out the image with 2” punch.
2. Punch a starburst out of the Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to the back of the stamped circle.
3. Use the bone folder to “curl” the Gorgeous Grape strip of card stock, then adhere it around the bottom of push pop container using Tear & Tape. Directions
4. Tie ribbons around the grape strip with a bow on the front.
5. Use a bone folder to curl starburst circle, then attach to the front of the container using dimensionals.