A golf style birthday care is perfect for all the golfers in your life. They take the sport very seriously so when you acknowledge it, they will love you. This care was created with the Club House stamp set and has a bunch of adorable embellishments on it.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Club House (151583)
• Cardstock: Night Of Navy (100867), Garden Green (102584), Daffodil Delight (119683), Mint Macaron (138337)
• Ink: Night Of Navy (147110),
• Tools & Accessories: Golf Club Dies (151580), Country Club Elements (151315), Daffodil Delight ¼” Ruched Ribbon (151311), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Glue (110755), Starburst Punch (14377)
• Designer Paper: Country Club (151314)
• Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
• Cardstock #2: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”.
• Designer Paper #1: Country Club 5” x 3-3/4”
• Designer Paper #2: Country Club 5” x 1”
• Glue Daffodil Cardstock layer to Night Of Navy card base. Set aside.
• Glue 1” strip of designer paper to large piece of designer paper about 1” from the bottom.
• Cut a piece of ribbon longer than the designer paper and form a knot about 2” from one end. Glue to designer paper layer below the designer paper strip by wrapping the ribbon ends to the back and gluing them in place. Glue designer paper layer to card front.
• Cut a circle using the Starburst Punch and Garden Green Cardstock. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon and designer paper strip and to the left.
• Using Daffodil Delight Cardstock, cut with the V-shaped branch die. Glue to starburst circle, at the bottom.
• Using Night Of Navy Cardstock, cut with the crest-shaped die. Glue to the starburst circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals, above the branch die-cut.
• Using Mint Macaron Cardstock, cut the small grass shape with the die. Glue to the right of the starburst using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Stamp the sentiment using Night Of Navy Ink on one of the wooden banner elements. Glue to the 1” designer paper layer with Multipurpose Glue.
• Add wooden elements onto the crest shape and the small circles in the background. Then let them enjoy their golf style birthday card.
Everyone loves music and any reference to it be music reflects love. People have a love for music and often they use it to express love and feelings. It’s no different when you create a card using music. I love this card because it expresses so much more.
All images © 1990-present Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Music from the Heart (151674)
· Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708); Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (147113); Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (147083)
· Misc. – Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144576); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
· Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 3 ¾” x 5”
· Basic Black Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
1. Fold Whisper White Card Stock in half to create card base, set aside.
2. Stamp music staff lines in Memento Ink towards top of the smaller piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp treble cleff and musical notes as desired. (If you copy the sample, it actually is the first line of the Happy Birthday song).
3. Color the hearts with the Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker.
4. Stamp “Happy Birthday” under the music staff in Cherry Cobbler.
5. Stamp the piano in Smoky Slate at the bottom right of the Whisper White Card Stock
6. Adhere the stamped Card Stock onto the Basic Black Card Stock, then onto the cardfront.
This beautiful pink flowered birthday card is delicate and decorated for someone special. You can create a handful for all the special people you want to celebrate with this year. I love to create a card stash at the beginning of each year, however, it means changing up colors and designs as well. After that, you just put all your creations together in a safe place to use throughout the year. Lastly, always have fun.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday To You (152308)
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612)
• Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad (147052), Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad (147102), Jet Black StazOn Pad (101406), VersaMark Pad (102283), Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (145055)
• Tools & Accessories: Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (149512), Aqua Painter (103954), Sponge Brayer (141714), Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (150697), Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372)
• Designer Paper: Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149613)
• Misc: 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #3: Basic Gray 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Designer Paper: Flirty Flamingo gingham 2” x 5-1/2”
• First of all, on the front of the card base, use the dotted decorative mask and apply Flirty Flamingo ink using the sponge brayer.
• Cut one end of the Flirty Flamingo gingham DSP with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and adhere to card base in the center.
• On the watercolor paper make a light Flirty Flamingo watercolor wash with the Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry or use the Heat Tool on low setting to speed up the drying.
• Cut the Basic Gray cardstock with the largest Stitched Shapes circle.
• Rub the Embossing Buddy over the (dried) watercolor paper, then stamp the cake image using VersaMark ink. Cover with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool.
• Squeeze the Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam ink pads so the foam pad applies ink to the insides of the lids. Use an Aqua Painter to pick up the ink to darken the blossoms and add color to the leaves.
• Fussy cut the cake and adhere to gray circle, then pop up on dimensionals on gingham tag.
• Lastly, stamp greeting at bottom of tag with black StazOn. Tie a bow with the glittered ribbon and adhere at top of tag with a glue dot.
You can celebrate in style with the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set. The colors of the glasses add character to the card and anyone would remember it in years to come.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Sip Sip Hooray (150526) or bundled with dies at a discount (153045), Itty Bitty Birthdays (148618)
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla (144237), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Mossy Meadow (133676), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Basic Black (121045)
- Ink: VersaMark
- Tools & Accessories: Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (146956), Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (129053), Sip & Celebrate Dies (150668) or bundled with stamp set at a discount (153045), Ornate Frames Dies (150664), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Card Base: Thick Very Vanilla 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”. Fold in half.
- Cardstock #2: Basic Black 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Cardstock #3: Thick Very Vanilla 3-3/8” x 4-5/8”, scrap for die-cutting.
- Cardstock #4: Gorgeous Grape scrap. Die-cut.
- Cardstock #5: Mossy Meadow scrap. Die-cut.
- Cardstock #6: Cherry Cobbler scrap. Die-cut.
- Cardstock #7: Pumpkin Pie scrap. Die-cut.
- Die-cut Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks with Sip & Celebrate Dies. Adhere to Very Vanilla layer with liquid adhesive. Clip away excess cardstock that extends beyond layer. (See image below)
- Adhere Very Vanilla layer to Basic Black layer. Adhere layers to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment image from Sip Sip Hooray stamp set on scrap Very Vanilla with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with Black Emboss Powder. Die-cut with Ornate Frames Dies. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment image from Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set on card inside with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with Black Emboss Powder. (See image below)
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.
Have a fairy birthday celebration with this adorable card. The colors are so soft and the background is very colorful with pastels. You can change up the colors and coordinate with the colors on the fairy. Send it to your favorite little princess and bring a smile to her face.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – New Wonders Cling Stamp Set 
Card Stock – Whisper White , Basic Black 
Stamp Pads – Rococo Rose , Seaside Spray , Pretty Peacock , Versamark Pad , Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad , So Saffron , Daffodil Delight , Smoky Slate 
Misc.- Embossing Buddy , Heat Tool , White Stampin’ Emboss Powder , SNAIL Permanent Adhesive , Aqua Painters , Fine-Tip Glue Pen , Sponge Daubers , Clear Block Bundle , Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter 
- Basic Black: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Fold Basic Black card stock in half to create card base.
- Rub Embossing Buddy over Whisper White card stock layer. Ink leaves with Versa mark ink pad and stamp along the left side. Repeat until you have desired amount of images. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder, shake off excess and set with the heat tool. Use sponge daubers to add ink over the embossed images (Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, and Pretty Peacock). Wipe off any excess ink.
- Ink fairy image with Black Stazon and stamp onto Whisper White layer. Stamp sentiment with Black Stazon.
- Use aqua painter with ink pads to color in the fairy.
- Add fine-tip glue to fairy’s wings and sprinkle with a bit of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.