The large variety of Cling stamps coming is impressive. Our wood mount and clear mount stamps are transitioning to cling stamps with the new 2019-2020 Annual catalog. You can take a look at the flyer below and browse the collection. Also, click here for a flyer that has a list of the stamp sets available in either clear mount or wood mount while supplies last, or when the new 2019-2020 Annual catalog starts. At that point, they will all transition to Cling.
These are the exciting new stamps that will be available when the 2019-2020 Annual catalog is released in June.
A New Way to Stamp
These new stamps are a way to take rubber stamping to the next level. The adhesive backing is strong and repositionable so that the stamp does not come off or shift during stamping. The stamp is designed to give you a crisp clear image every time. There is a video with basic instructions about mounting these stamps and caring for them. You can view it below.
If you still have any questions about Cling stamps, don’t hesitate to let me know.
Enjoy birthday candles all year long and celebrate with everyone. You can create this card with the Blow Out the Candles stamp set. This stamp set is also on the retirement list just released las week from Stampin’ Up!. Make everyone happy this year with a special card created with this set. You can get the bundle in my online store here which is also retiring.
Supply: Stamp Sets: Blow Out the Candles (146420) Inks: Melon Mambo (147051); Daffodil Delight (147094); Memento Black (132708) Paper: Basic Black CS (121045), Melon Mambo CS (115320); Whisper White (100730) Other: Dimensionals (104430); Wink of Stella (141897)
Measurement: • Melon Mambo card stock: 3 ¾” x 11” score at 5 ½” • Basic Black card stock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”; 3 1/8” x 2 ¾” • Whisper White: 2 ½” x 3”
1. Ink “Happy Birthday” stamp with Melon Mambo and stamp on front of folded Melon Mambo cs. Adhere folded Melon Mambo cs to Basic Black flat card base. 2. Stamp candles and “eat cake” in Memento Black ink on Whisper White cs. Stamp Melon Mambo stripes inside candles and Daffodil Delight inside wicks. Add Wink of Stella to wicks. Adhere Whisper White stamped piece to Basic Black layer even with the right edge. Adhere layered stamped image with dimensionals to the front of the Melon Mambo stamped card front even with the right edge,
It will be a spectacular celebration when you send this card you created using the Birthday Cheer stamp set. Adding the Broadway Bound DSP to this card gives it a different look and helps make the card pop. It’s also perfect for any colorful project. Additionally, it makes for a great background.
Supplies: Stamp Set – Birthday Cheer (148604) Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Berry Burst (144243) Stamp Pads – Berry Burst (147143); Lemon Lime Twist (147145); Momento (132708) Misc. – Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146277); Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL adhesive (104332)
Measurements: · Whisper White: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (score and fold at 4 ¼”); 3 x 4 ½” · Berry Burst: 1 x 3 ¾” · DSP: 1 ¾ x 5 ½”
1. Stamp images on the smaller Whisper White cardstock using Berry Burst and Lemon Lime twist for the images and Momento for the greeting. 2. Attach the DSP to the right side of the card front using SNAIL 3. Using SNAIL attach the berry burst cardstock to the right side of the stamped piece of whisper white. 4. With the Dimensionals, attach the front panel to the card base.
Simple stamping is what the All Adorned stamp set was created for. It also gives you complete control. Use your favorite colors and embellishments to top it off. Place the images where you want and just add a greeting – #simplestamping.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – All Adorned (149728 FREE with Sale-a-Bration) Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Coastal Cabana (131297); Basic Black (121045) Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708); Coastal Cabana (147097) Misc. – Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
Measurements: · Coastal Cabana: 4 1/4” x 11” · Whisper White: 3” x 4 1/4” · Basic Black: 3 1/4” x 4 1/2”
1. First of all, stamp greeting in Memento Black ink on Whisper White layer. 2. Stamp images in Coastal Cabana ink in a random pattern. 3. Add Rhinestones to the center of images. 4. Adhere Whisper White layer to Basic Black layer and then to card front.
You can send out this celebrate your day to anyone in your family with this colorful card. It’s created using the Best Route card pack. Another great thing about the card packs is coordination. You can also coordinate other products yourself to get just the right look and feel for your card.
Supplies: Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Mango Melody (146989) Misc. – SNAIL adhesive (104332), Best Route Memories & More card pack (147036), Best Route Enamel Shapes (146900), Best Route Washi Tape (146901), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements: · Whisper White: 11” x 4 1/4” · Mango Melody: 4 1/8” x 3 1/8”
1. Fold Whisper White card stock in half to create card base. 2. Add three strips of Best Route Washi Tape onto card front diagonally. 3. Choose Best Route Card pack card and layer onto Mango Melody layer using SNAIL adhesive. 4. Attach card layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 5. Lastly, add two Enamel Shapes to phrase on card to complete.
Let them indulge with a sweet birthday surprise delivered right to their door. In addition, they can enjoy the variety of color you have used with the Sweetest Thing stamp set. It’s another wonderful and very colorful card because you want them to feel special. It’s also so fun to make. Having candy as the focal point allows the color to stand out.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Sweetest Thing (148575) Card Stock – Smoky Slate (131202), Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316) Stamp Pads – Momento Tuxedo Black (132708), Rich Razzleberry (147091) Misc.: Gingham Gala 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper Stack (148554), Stampin’ Blends: Blackberry Bliss Light (147909), Daffodil Delight Light (144586), Call Me Clover Light (147023), Pumpkin Pie Light (144578), Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (148805), SNAIL Adhesive (104331), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements: • Smoky Slate – 4 ¼” x 11” – score at 2 ¾” and 5 ½” , 3 ½” x 3 ½” • Whisper White – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”, 4” x 5 ¼” • Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 4” • Rich Razzleberry – 1” x 3” strip – “flag” one end
1. First of all, fold Smoky Slate card base in half at 5 ½”. Fold right edge back towards fold on the 2 3/4” fold line creating a Z-fold card. 2. Adhere the Gingham Gala paper to the front panel of card base. 3. Stamp the center jar in Momento Black in on the small piece of Whisper White card stock. 4. Then, stamp the same image onto a post it note so the top of the image will have the adhesive on the reverse side. Cut out the image. 5. Place the post it image over top of the same image stamped on Whisper White. 6. Next, stamp the other jar image on either side of the center image. 7. Leaving the post note adhered, stamp the jelly bean image inside the left jar and the gummi bears inside the right image. 8. Remove post-it mask and stamp the mixed candy image inside the center jar. 9. Use Stampin’ Blends to color images as shown. 10. Attach the stamped panel to the 3 ½” x 3 ½” Smoky Slate card stock with adhesive. 11. The Rich Razzleberry strip gets adhered to the back of panel referring to the photo for placement. 12. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere completed piece to card front as shown. 13. Stamp the “Happy Birthday” image in the bottom right corner using Rich Razzleberry ink. 14. Put inside panel on card base with adhesive. 15. Lastly, add Enamel Dots to top right corner and enjoy.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!