To me the holidays are also Candy Cane Season. You can walk almost anywhere and always see a candy cane. If you don’t see the actual candy, you see the pattern everywhere you go. So this season, close your eyes and watch the candy canes dance in your heads. I love this card because it is the essence of Christmas with all the colors and patterns.
Stamps – Candy Cane Season Bundle (149927), Itty Bitty Greetings w(146664) c(146667)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Real Red (102482)
Pads – Memento Black (132708), Real Red (147084)
Misc. Big Shot (143263), Striped Scallops Embossing Folder (147188), Real Red 3/8” Cotton Ribbon (146925), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Dimensionals (144108), Snail (104332), Glue Dots (103683), Red Rhinestones (146924), Fine Tip Glue (138309), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (133751), Classic Label Punch (141491), Stamparatus 146276)
• Real Red card stock – 5 ½ x 8 ½, 2 ¾ x 3 3/4
• Whisper White card stock – 5 ¼ x 4, 2 ½ x 3 ½ , scrap
• Basic Black card stock – 2 5/8 x 3 5/8 , scrap
1. First of all, emboss Scallop strips on Whisper White Layer using the Big Shot.
2. Adhere ribbon top to bottom using Glue Dots and adhere to card front. Add the Bow using a Glue Dot.
3. Stamp the HoHoHo background using Memento. Use adhesive to put White to Black to Red and pop up using Dimensionals on Card Front.
4. Using Stamparatus, align and stamp Real Red Candy Cane and Memento Black out line.
5. Also, punch out the candy cane and adhere to card front using mini dimensionals.
6. With the Fine Tip Glue, put glue on white portions of candy cane and adhere Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
7. Stamp phrase from “Tis the Season” and punch using the Classic Label Punch. Punch Black Classic Label and adhere as shown using Mini Dimensionals.
8. Finally, adhere two Red Rhinestones and you’re done.