This beautiful glistening snow tree was created with the Snow is Glistening stamp set from the Snowflake Showcase promotion. This promotion is running through the end of November, or while supplies last. The White Velvet Paper is already sold out. So be sure to get the products you want before the promotion ends.
First of all, let me say that the Vellum is a nice addition for a background option when you emboss the snow images. Let this glistening snow tree be your inspiration for some beautiful cards using the products from this promotion. Additionally, these products are perfect for all year round, not just during the holidays. The Shaded Spruce is the perfect Christmas tree color. Also, enjoy the inside card sample below.
Stamp Set – Snow is Glistening (149742)
Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981); Vellum (101850); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Shaded Spruce (147088); Versamark (102283)
Misc. – Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (147817); White Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL adhesive (104332); Snowfall Thinlits (149692); Big Shot (143263)
• Shaded Spruce: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (score and fold at 4 ¼”); 3 1/4 ” x 4 1/2”
• Vellum: 4 x 5 1/4”
• Whisper White: 3 ¼ “ x 4 1/2 “ (2 pieces); 4” x ¾”
• Copper Glimmer paper : 1×1”
Instructions for Glistening Snow Tree:
1. Stamp snowflakes on the vellum cardstock with versamark. Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
2. Using Shaded Spruce Ink – stamp the tree on one piece of Whisper White. Stamp greeting for the inside on the second piece of Whisper White. Stamp Front greeting on the ¾” white strip.
3. Cut out a small snowflake from the copper Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and Snowfall Thinlits.
4. Use Snail to adhere all the layers and add the greeting to the card front with Dimensionals.