Mrs Claus Comes to Town
That little happy face brightens my day. How can you not love this image and the thought of Mrs Claus coming to town? Let’s face it, Santa may need some help these days. The Holiday Catalog has all the products in the Santa’s Workshop suite. The sentiment is from the Star of Light stamp set on page 98 of the Annual Catalog. You can see all the products below.
Stamps –Star of Light (142110)
Card Stock – Coastal Cabana (131297), Bermuda Bay (131197), Whisper White (100730), Smoky Slate (131202)
Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096)
Misc.– Big Shot (143263), Santa’s Sign Post Framelits (147911), Bunch of Banners (141488), Layering Circle Framelits (141705), Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder (147923)), Dimensionals (104430), Santa’s Workshop DSP
• Coastal Cabana 5 ½ x 8 ½
• Bermuda Bay scraps
• Whisper White scraps
• Smoky Slate scraps
1. Cut 2 5/8” Circle from Coastal Cabana Card Base using Big Shot. Set center aside.
2. Also, cut another 2 5/8” Circle from Bermuda Bay Card stock. Center the 3” Scallop and cut out the frame.
3. The next cut is 2 1/4″ Whisper White Scallop, Pop up with Dimensionals.
4. Cut 1 7/8” Stitched Circle. Layer on Whisper White.
5. You need to cut Mrs. Claus from the DSP and pop her up with Dimensionals. Layer on Smoky Slate.
6. Stamp phrase and Cut banner from Whisper White and then Cut banner again using Bermuda Bay Card Stock. This will give you your frame. Pop up with Dimensionals together.