Nothing Sweeter Holiday Box
What a perfect way to give another gift while you visit family. Also, you will have so much fun creating this festive box. Decorate and enjoy the contents with family and friends while you visit and enjoy the holidays. Another great option is to send goodies to school. So be sure to make lots of these boxes.
Stamp Sets – Nothing Sweeter (147773)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730) and Real Red (102482);
Stamp Pads – Real Red (147084) and Versa Mark (102283)
Misc. – Sweetly Stitched Framelits Dies (147918) and bundle the stamps and dies for a discount (149955); Bakers Boxes (147899); Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate (141653); Layering Circle Framelits Dies (141705); Gold Foil Paper (132622); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Textured Weave Ribbon- Poppy Parade (147813); Gold Embossing Powder (109129); Heat Tool (129053); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White Cardstock- 4” x 4”
• Real Red Cardstock- approx. 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
• Gold Foil Paper- approx. 2” x 2”
• Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate- 4” x 4”
1. Add the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate to the backside of the clear window inside the box using glue dots. Then assemble your Bakers Box.
2. Stamp 3 snowflakes in Versa Mark on Whisper White Cardstock and sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Heat set with your heat tool. Die cut the snowflakes with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits and a 2 5/8” circle from the Layering Circle Dies at the same time with the same piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Die cut a tree and the stitched lines at the same time using the Gold Foil Paper. Also, die cut a layering scalloped circle using Real Red cardstock.
4. Stamp the sentiment at the top of the white circle and attach to the red scallop using glue dots. aalso nd
5. Tie the ribbon around the center of the box and make a bog bow on top, a little to the side.
6. Add the circle layers to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then, add the tree with a Stampin’ Dimensional and one snowflake with a glue dot.
7. Finally, add two more snowflakes to the top left corner and a red rhinestone to each snowflake. Another