I call this my Snowfall Bermuda Bay style card. I know how beautiful snowflakes are and when you layer them like this with the color of the gorgeous island water, it leaves you speechless. Glitter enhances the entire card.
Stamp sets: Beautiful Blizzard Clear Set – 148562; Wood Set – 148565
Cardstock/paper: Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730, Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 146957 Stampin’ Pad: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147096
Mics: Snowfall Thinlits Dies – 149692, Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 144220, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Mini Glue Dots – 103683, Sponge Daubers – 133773
• Whisper White 8½ x 5½ sore at 4¼, 3½ x 3½
• Sparkle Glimmer 1½ x 1½
1. Stamp the splash from Beautiful Blizzard, the greeting and swirls, using Bermuda Bay ink into the front of the card base.
2. Die cut: the large snowflake out of the 3½ square whisper white and small snowflake out of the sparkle glimmer paper.
3. Using a sponge dauber sponge the tip of the large snowflake using Bermuda Bay.
4. Using a glue dot adhere the small snowflake into the center of the large one then on top of the card front where you stamp the Bermuda Bay slash.
5. Adhere a Rhinestone in the center of the sparkle snowflake.