You can start your new year with flowered wishes. Create this special card for that special person in your life and let them know you are thinking of them. Flowers make anyone smile. Any of your friends and family would love to receive this beautiful card. You can change up the colors, the sentiment or the background. Personalizing is never a problem when you make hand-made cards.
Stamps: Wishing You Well (147867/w; 147864/c)
Stamp Pads: Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115); Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad (147112)
Paper: Joyous Noel Speciality Designer Series Paper (147816); Sahara Sand (121043); Merry Merlot (146979)
Misc.: Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8” Reversible Ribbon (147818); SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
• Sahara Sand: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (for base card) and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Joyous Noel DSP: 1” x 5-1/2”
• Merry Merlot: 1/2” x 5-1/2” and 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
1. Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half to create the card base.
2. Adhere the strip of Designer Paper onto the strip of Merry Merlot cardstock so that you have about ¼” of border. Adhere to base card, about ¼” over from the card fold.
3. On the 2-1/2” piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, stamp the “leaves” using Soft Suede ink. Stamp the “flowers” using Merry Merlot ink. Adhere to the larger piece of Merry Merlot cardstock. Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Stamp the sentiment using Merry Merlot ink.
5. Tie the Merry Merlot/Copper ribbon into a bow and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.