Create a lavish tree greeting for your family and friends with the Rooted in Nature stamp set. I love creating landscapes with stamp sets. You can use your imagination to it’s fullest. But this set uses the Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper for the background which takes it to a whole new level. You can use this stamp set any time of year.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
The accessories can be altered however you like to add your personal touch to each card. Let your family and friends know how much you care with each occasion.
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature (146479 – wood; 146482 – clear block)
- Cardstock and Paper: Tranquil Tide (144246), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730), Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper or “DSP” (146338)
- Ink: Soft Suede (147115), Mint Macaron (147106), Tranquil Tide (147146)
- Miscellaneous: Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon (144162), Nature’s Twine (146342), Leaves Trinkets (146343), Faceted Dots (146910), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), household tape
- Tranquil Tide card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and then fold
- Soft Suede: 4” x 5-1/4”, 3” x 3”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Ribbon: 7”
- Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake twine: each 7-1/2” and 3”
- Choose DSP sheet with Tranquil Tide background with stripes on the reverse. Cut vertically 1-1/4” making sure stripes are vertical. Using SNAIL adhere the two pieces of DSP to the Soft Suede piece so they are touching.
- Run SNAIL along DSP seam and adhere Crumb Cake ribbon. Attach to back of cardstock with SNAIL.
- Lay Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron twine over the ribbon and attach to the back of Soft Suede piece with household tape. Tie one short strand of each twine onto the lower portion of long twine. Set aside.
- Stamp off twice then stamp assortment of leaves with Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede onto Whisper White cardstock taking care to cover the area at least 2-3/4” for later die-cutting.
- Use the full-strength Tranquil Tide, stamp sentiment on top of the background you just stamped. Cut out with 2-3/8” circle from the Layering Circle Framelits.
- With the 2-1/2” scalloped circle and 2-3/4” circle dies, cut out two Crumb Cake circles.
- Adhere sentiment piece to scalloped circle with SNAIL and then that piece to lower circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the sentiment piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals taking care to straddle the twine (and not adhere on top of it).
- Glue Soft Suede piece to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Affix Mini Glue Dots to a copper leaf trio trinket. Slip stem into one twine knot then press down to adhere Mini Glue Dots to twine or card front.
- Finally, place three Mint Macaron Faceted Dots onto the upper left of the card front.