This simple Christmas wreath was created using the Wishing You Well stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. Notice how beautiful the wreath is with some Red Rhinestone Jewels and the Red Ribbon. It creates the perfect message and is also a traditional look for the holidays.
Stamps – Wishing You Well (147867W or 147864C), Star of Light (142110)
Paper – Lovely Lipstick (146970), Call Me Clover (146969), Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Lovely Lipstick (147140), Call Me Clover (147139), Granny Apple Green (147095)
Misc.- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (147044), Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (146529), Big Shot (143263), Red Rhinestone Jewels (146924), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
• Lovely Lipstick – 8 ½” x 5 ½, 4” x 5 ¼”
• Call Me Clover – 3” x 4 ¼”
• Whisper White 2 ¾” x 4”, scrap for bow
1. Run the layer of Lovely Lipstick through the Big Shot with the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder and add it to the card base.
2. Ink the wreath image in Call Me Clover and stamp it near the top of the white layer. Clean the stamp and ink it in Granny Apple Green, stamp it off once, rotate it 45 degrees and stamp over the Call Me Clover image.
3. Ink the bow in Cherry Cobbler and stamp on a scrap of white, fussy cut with Paper Snips. Use a paintbrush and cover the bow with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, allow to dry.
4. Ink sentiment from Star of Light in Cherry Cobbler and stamp below the wreath, add this layer to the Call Me Clover layer and then to the card with dimensionals.
5. When the bow is dry, add it with a couple of dimensionals.
6. Add five red rhinestones where shown.