If you enjoy Sale-a-Bration as much as I do, you are going to love this card. One of the products you can earn during Sale-a-Bration is the free Lasting Lily stamp set. It has coordinating products as well. I love the stamp set because as you can see from the card below, you can really use it for any occasion by simply changing the sentiment. The one below is a thoughtful thinking of you card.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Lasting Lily (149717)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793)
Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050), Old Olive (147090), Basic Gray (149165)
Misc. – Big Shot (143263), Lakeside Framelits (146351), Detailed Trio Punch (146320), Poppy Parade ¼” Striped Ribbon (146938), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- A Whisper White (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White (layer): 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Another Whisper White piece from scrap
- Poppy Parade: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Ribbon: 20”
- First if all, you need to stamp the single stem image using Old Olive ink on the Whisper White cardstock layer. Stamp the twist, large leaf image using Old Olive ink, along with the stem.
- Then you stamp the stem/leaf image using Old Olive ink next to the previous stem.
- Stamp the full lily image using Poppy Parade ink on each of the stems.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Poppy Parade layer.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Gray ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Die cut the greeting using the label from the Lakeside Framelits.
- Using the Detailed Trio Punch, punch a small hole on each side of the die cut label. Thread the ribbon through the holes, wrapping it around the cardstock layers. Finish by tying a bow on the left-hand side a shown.
- Attach the cardstock layer to the card base using Dimensionals.