Take a look at this Fall blessed rose and see what you can create with this stamp set. I love that you can create backgrounds with some simple stamps. The colors are so warm for the Fall season that is fast approaching. What favorite flower would you use for your background? The Terracotta Tile Classic pad is all you will need for color on this card.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – To a Wild Rose (149452)
Card Stock – Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin’ Pad (150086); Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
Paper: Terracotta Tile 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (150884); Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (121045); Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock (100730)
Stamp Pads – Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin’ Pad (150086); Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
Misc. – Black 5/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897); SNAIL adhesive (104332)
● Terracotta Tile: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
● Basic Black: 3” x 5 ½”
● Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 5 ½”
1. Fold Terracotta Tile card base and stamp outline flower in matching ink colour around edges.
2. Stamp second layer of flower on Whisper White cardstock randomnly using Terracotta Tile ink
3. Stamp middle part of flower using Memento Black ink. To get a lightler colour, stamp on scrap paper first before stamping in the flower.
4. Stamp the greeting using Memento Black ink.
5. Adhere Whisper White layer to Basic Black layer after stamping is complete.
6. Cut a piece of Black Glittered ribbon (approx. 3 ½”) and adhere ends to back of Basic Black layer.
7. Cut another piece of ribbon approximately the same size and tie in a knot around first ribbon. Trim ends.