You can bask in the beautiful designs of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. It’s a 20-pack featuring 10 sheets each of two lovely double-sided Magnolia Lane designs. This convenient 20-pack ensures you will have plenty of paper for all your projects at an affordable price.
These beautiful designs are now available. Take a look at the sheets below.
The flowers are just gorgeous and can compliment any project.
Celebrate the good men around you with this card for Father’s Day. It’s a great way to let them know you appreciate all they do all year long. It’s also hard to create a masculine card but this new stamp set makes it easy. Shop my online store here for all the products in new 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – A Good Man (149270)
Card Stock – Night of Navy (119793); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Memento (132708)
Misc. — Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149481); Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo (144601); Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend (144586); Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend (144578); Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend (146866); Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Combo (144040); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
• Night of Navy: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ — score at 4 1/4″ 2 3/4” x 5” – score at 3/4”
• Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ 2 1/2” x 4”
• Come Sail Away DSP: 2 3/4″ x 4”
• FIrst of all, cut the 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Night of Navy cardstock along score line from top to 2 1/2″. Turn and cut from fold line to bottom at 2 1/2″.
• Adere designer paper to 3” x 4 1/4” flap.
• Stamp man in lawn chair with Memento ink on 2 1/2” x 4” Whisper White. Stamp “It’s Your Day”.
• Color with Stampin’ Blends.
• Fold 2 3/4” x 5” Night of Navy on score line.
• Next, stamp “Relax Your Way” on 4” x 5 1/4″ Whisper White
• Attach Night of Navy to back of Whisper White and then to inside of card base.
• Lastly, add the stamped image to flap and celebrate the good men.
This creates a double fold:
It’s the Last Chance for Everything Rosy Product Medley that was made available in the month of May as a limited time only. Enjoy the information below and all the creativity available with these new products. The colors coordinate so well and blend well with all the flowers. Rosy is the perfect way to describe these items.
Have you seen some of the projects you can create with these products? There are a few examples below so take a look at some ideas and see what you may like to re-create.
With the month coming to an end, there is still so much to take advantage of. This is just another way to add some fun new products to your craft room and enjoy all that’s to come with the new catalog. The Product Medley is a new offering from Stampin’ Up!. Stay tuned for additional offers in the future as we prepare to start the new Stampin’ Up! year next week. So take advantage of your last chance for everything rosy.
The Designer Series Papers are so elegant and can be used to create amazing backgrounds for cards. Take it a step up with coordinating embellishments and the perfect sentiment. You won’t be disappointed with your creations. Visit my online store here to get your Everything is Rosy Product Medley. This limited time offer ends today.
Also you probably lastly can maybe
Annual Catalog Retirement List
New Cling Stamp Sets Flyer
Occasions Catalog Retirement List
Click here to sign up for Paper Pumpkin
Let them know you care by sending them a get well gingham style card. This one has a few beautiful shades of purple and is sort of intoxicating. I also love a card that speaks to you as soon as you look at it. The focal point can be the gingham design or the flowers themselves. It all depends on how you dress it up. You can put this together with the sentiment from the Needle and Thread photopolymer stamp set.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Needle & Thread (150626 Photopolymer Bundle)
PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Highland Heather (146986), Gingham Gala 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper (148554)
INK –– Highland Heather (147103) Gorgeous Grape (147099), Coastal Cabana (147097), Lemon Lime Twist (147145)
OTHER –Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), mini glue dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Gorgeous Grape – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Highland Heather – 4 x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾ x 5”
- Smaller Whisper White – scrap to diecut and punch
- Gingham Gala DSP—1 ¾ x 4”
- First of all, stamp Greenery on scrap of Whisper White and punch with circle punch. Stamp Larger flower with Highland Heather (and smaller flower directly on top in Gorgeous Grape), and flower trio image in Coastal Cabana. Die Cut.
- Arrange flowers onto punched circle as shown, popping up large flower in center. Add glitter enamel dot to center.
- Position Gingham Gala Strip on White Panel (don’t adhere) and use as a guide for stamping Sentiment in Highland Heather Ink.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to Highland Heather Panel. Adhere Printed paper and then adhere all to Gorgeous Grape Card base.
- Lastly, add circle to card and embellish with more Glitter Enamel Dots and let them get well gingham style.