First of all, the idea here is to express yourself with this lovely card creation. Additionally, the colors coordinate so well. The Doilies just compliment the background and probably give you an added amount of creativity. I’m always happy to try new things and step out of my comfort zone with a card. Maybe this would be that card for you. So take a chance and express yourself with the Dear Doily stamp set.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Dear Doily (148690)
Card Stock – Daffodil Delight (119683), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Whisper White (100730), Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (148554)
Stamp Pads – Daffodil Delight (147094), Gorgeous Grape (147099)
Misc. – Gorgeous Grape ¼” Mini Striped Ribbon (146940), Daffodil Delight ¼” Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets (147801), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
• Daffodil Delight: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
• Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”; 2 1/8” x 3”
• Gingham Gala: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
• Gorgeous Grape: 2 ¼” x 3 1/8”
• Ribbon (both): 4”
1. First, stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Whisper White cardstock, using Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink. Then stamp smaller doily image randomly to create a background, using Daffodil Delight Classic Ink.
2. Also, add your sentiment piece to the Gorgeous Grape cardstock with your adhesive.
3. Stamp two large doily images onto the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper using Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink. You can use your sentiment piece as a guide—you want it to show at the corners (see picture).
4. Adhere the designer paper to the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock, then adhere this to the Daffodil Delight card base.
5. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the sentiment piece onto the Gingham Gala Designer Paper.
6. Tying both ribbons at the same time, make a knot and adhere this to your sentiment piece using a Mini Glue Dot.
7. Place three Frosted and Clear Epoxy Drops to your sentiment Piece.
8. Lastly, Inside your card (not shown), stamp the second part of the sentiment and enjoy.
It’s finally here!! A 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Share. Sign up now through June 3 for my Designer Series Paper Share. Full of new paper surprises. Also, pay no later than June 3.
New 2019-2020 Catalog Paper Share Includes:
First of all, you can get 162 Pieces of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from 13 new packs from the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! annual catalog that begins June 4.
Your Paper Share of 162 pieces also includes these new paper patterns in 12 pieces each unless otherwise noted:
- Bird Ballad
- Come Sail Away
- Follow Your Art (shown in my image above)
- Garden Lane
- Magnolia Lane
- Mosaic Mood Specialty
- Noble Peacock Specialty
- Noble Peacock Foil – 6 pieces
- Perennial Essence
- Pressed Petals Specialty – 24 pieces*
- See a Silhouette
- Woven Threads
* Please note that 1 side of 1 sheet of Pressed Petals is not laid out to have it cut well into 6″ x 6″ though I will cut it that way.
How To Reserve Your New Catalog Paper Share:
Link to the Google Reservation Form HERE no later than June 3. Or click on any of the 3 images above.
U.S. addresses only
May 27: I will email PayPal invoices to everyone who has reserved a share and continue sending invoices as new reservations come in.
June 3: Payment (and reservation) deadline.
June 4: I will order the Designer Series Paper.
June 8 – 15 or sooner: I will cut, sort, label, and package all of the paper for you. I will print PayPal labels, and Paper Shares will be mailed back out, if there are no back-orders.
June 15-20: My target window for you to receive the paper share back at your home.
$47.00 + $6.95 shipping via Priority Flat Rate which includes tracking.
* if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay the PayPal invoice with your credit or debit card. Pay Pal is the only accepted method of payment.
What Is a Paper Share?
When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order new packs of Designer Series Paper from the new Stampin’ Up! catalog. I will then cut the packs up, package, and label them and mail to you. The share will include a sample of all of the sheets listed above. This usually costs you 1/4 the price of buying all new paper and you then have a sample of each pack allowing you to, later, purchase your favorites from the new catalog! A look at the new paper surprises.
Finally, if you have any questions? please email me: [email protected]