Take a look at this Fall Colored Trio card that you can create with little effort. Fall is upon us and that means the beautiful rich colors will soon grace us. This card just reminds me so much of cooler weather and nights cuddled up in front of a fire. There is nothing else like it.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Colorful Seasons (143726), Painted Harvest (144783)
Card Stock – Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock (150880)
Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083), Early Espresso (147114)
Misc. – Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Seasonal Layers dies (143751), Layering Circles dies (141705), Star Designer Elements (150430), SNAIL adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), die-cutting machine
· Early Espresso: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”;
· Soft Suede: 2 3/4” square (two pieces)
· Pretty Peacock 2 3/4” square; 2 1/4” x 1”
· DSP: 2 1/4” x 4”; 3” square
1. Fold Early Espresso card base in half and score.
2. Ink outline leaf stamp using Early Espresso ink and stamp over card base.
3. Ink outline leaf and stamp onto Soft Suede card stock. Die-cut using Seasonal Layers die. Repeat.
4. Stamp and die-cut Pretty Peacock leaf (same method as above).
5. Using Paper Snips, create banner in Come to Gather paper. Adhere to card front using SNAIL.
6. Die-cut Come to Gather circle. Adhere to card front on top of banner using SNAIL.
7. Ink phrase using Early Espresso ink and stamp onto Pretty Peacock layer. Adhere to card front using SNAIL.
8. Adhere leaves to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Attach three Star Designer Elements to the Fall Colored Trio Card.