As we approach the holidays, we are inclined to give thanks and spread some holiday cheer. Here is a card that will help you to inspire those you love. This card was created using the Shimmer Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper. This card is perfect because it looks so detailed and in reality, it’s very easy to put together. It always helps this time of year to have projects that can be assembled with ease.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Card Stock (CS) – Early Espresso (119686); Bermuda Bay CS (131197); Whisper White (100730); Mango Melody (146989)
Misc. – Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (149611); Sweet Silhouettes Dies (149541); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends (147945); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082): Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
• Early Espresso CS: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored in half at 4-1/4”
• Bermuda Bay CS: 5-1/4” x 4”
• Whisper White CS: 5-1/4” x 4”
• Mango Melody CS: 1 piece for die cutting
• Specialty Paper: 5-1/4” x 4”
1. Die cut the word inspire from a piece of Mango Melody CS.
2. Glue the specialty paper (white side up) onto the Bermuda CS layer.
3. Glue the Bermuda Bay CS layer onto the front of the card base.
4. Using a black marker, fill in the eye of the bird.
5. Glue the die cut word onto the specialty paper layer.
6. Color 3 pearls using a Mango Melody Blends marker, and apply them onto the specialty paper layer.
7. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.